How often has your favorite music been referenced in Sup Forums material?

How often has your favorite music been referenced in Sup Forums material?

Wasnt Radiohead referenced in Clarence?

Easily the Foreigner Belt
>Who switched this to Head Games

I've seen a few

In Bendis' Daredevil, Matt hears someone listening to Beastie Boys

Slott had Spider-Man listening to David Bowie in his spaceship, but it was the most obnoxious shit I've ever seen

>hey hey look Im in The Residents
always makes me chuckle

Gerard makes tons of references to his own music in his comics : )

The Venture Brothers references all my favorite music.

>I was going to the Batcave when Nik Fiend was still the doorman!

In Captain America Man Out of Time Steve listens to Kid A

Stop posting my husbando no homo

Say what you want about Rick and Morty, but their soundtrack is on fucking point.

>Mazzy Star
>Nine Inch Nails
>DMX
>Belly

who would of thought a show like R&M would put in a song by Mazzy-freakin-Star?

Outside of Metalocalypse only very rarely that I'm aware of. Maybe when creators want to do a longer story or something but that's about it; and that's only with using generic metal.

Venture Bros. is the obvious one, both the creators are total music geeks so it's fucking everywhere. I mean hell, the Guild of Calamitous Intent was formed by rockstars, both Buddy Holly and the Big Bopper are part of it.
Also, if I'm remembering correctly Marvel has referenced Tyler the Creator in a few comics.
Also, this

Fuck, Morrison himself appears in a few of his songs

Hmm, too long a list to type out

tmbw.net/wiki/Cartoons

not often
I've never seen any artist I listen to even have their music featured in a (Sup Forums related) soundtrack except for pic related

that's cheating

Sometimes

but not often

I'm a little disappointed that "The World is Big Enough Without You" isn't a real song.

What rockstars formed the guild? I thought the guild was created in the victorian era by Phantom Limb and Rusty's grandfathers. David Bowie only came in later.
Have go agree that Doc & Hammer have top tier music taste though