What is Sup Forums's opinion on black lady Flash of the Beyond timeline?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on black lady Flash of the Beyond timeline?

She was cute, and fun. Really liked her character during JL Beyond. Her relantionship with Billy was great

10/10
Would read ongoing.

I liked that they kinda bonded because they both had multiple people inside their heads.

Non canon

Whats with all the jizz looking lines all over Billy's face & bod.

Those Beyond comics were so shitty and got so many things from the cartoons wrong. Like... holy shit, man. Just watch the episodes.

Yeah, Danica had Wally, Jay and Bart, while Billy had the Marvel family, Wizard and Adam

Brainiac stuff. Brainiac attacked Earth, and injected some heroes with nanomachines cambined with Nth-Metal stuff and other shit

DC sucks

She knew Billy was like 14 right? What the fuck was up with that?

Billy was like a trillion years old, since he didn't age in body, he was stuck with the body of a kid but with the ability to change to Mary, The Wizard, Adam & Marvel Jr body

So he was a trillion year old dating a 19 year old. Is that somehow better?

kys pleb

She's okay with it, he's okay with it, Supes is okay with it, the whole League is okay with it. What's the problem?

You mean like people being okay with Wanda/Pietro incest made it okay and not disgusting?

Actually I just read an interview by the author and he stated that Billy was very much still a child and hadn't aged at all. Gross.

she seems cool

In both cases, it's two consenting adults doing what they want.

In the case of the Twincest, there's legitimate reason for people to be uncomfortable with it.

In the case of Ladyflash and Old Billy, there's literally no reason to give a shit. They're both consenting adults who are also physically adults, but one of them is much older than they appear to be. Who gives a fuck? They're both physically and mentally mature enough to have romantic relationships, there's no curve back around when you get old enough where it becomes not okay to engage in romance again, and giving a shit about age differences is for faggots.

You're an idiot.

/ss/ oh boy

Purty cute. How many flashes are there btw?

Gay, Barry, Wally, Bart, Black lady

Like all of DC's Beyond characters, save for Terry, I like their solo concept, but their execution, series/one-offs, leaves me wanting. I remember enjoying them when it's was JL Beyond, I guess.
Also, she's got me all bonered up. She's the definition of "Pull over that ass too fat/fast".

Bet she'll show up on the CW Flash at some point.

I thought it was creative that Flash had all the previous Flashes. I thought it was lazy and lae as fuck that the writer did they same with Captain Marvel