Which was a better movie?

Which was a better movie?

I'm not gay, so haven't watched either.

Moonlight.

I haven't seen Moonlight, but La La Land was dreadful.

moonlight 2.gay/10
lala 3/10

same

Moonlight was more consistent but La La Land had the big highs (the dance scene from the posts and the ending) which make up for the weaker parts. The first 15-20 mins of La La Land are dreck.

Moonlight was amazing.

back to your capeshit threads kiddos

>I'm from Sup Forums, so haven't watched anything.
ftfy

Moonlight. All the songs in La La Land were shit and Ryan Gosling can't sing, though he's a very good actor.

La La Land haters are some of the dumbest fucking people on this board, so that film gets my vote out of spite.

La La Land. First act of Moonlight is decent, in large thanks to Mahershala Ali, then it goes downhill from there. Beautifully shot though.

Silence > Manchester by the Sea > Moonlight > La La Land

They were both deserving of a best picture oscar, which is more than I can say of most years, so it doesn't really matter which was better

fantastic digits desu

I really liked La La Land. Haven't seen Moonlight yet.

La La Land

Manchester by the Sea > Moonlight > Silence > La La Land

They're different flavors of shit

This. Only reason Manchester didn't win is because it wasn't trendy

Of the nominees that year they were my top two, so I thought they were both worthy of the award. I preferred La La Land though, so I was especially assblasted when the envelope switcheroo happened.

La La Land.

Wait, I meant Moonlight

Hell or highwater>silence> Nocturnal Animals> Moonlight> La La Land> Manchester

Manchester was boring and didnt make me sad, only good part was affleck

Fences

nobody even remembers moonlight

la la land has a cultural cornerstone

La La Land, by principle of giving a choice to like it or not. Moonlight just begs you to like the film, because otherwise you will be labelled as racist and/or homophobe.

La La Land

Haven't seen LA LA LAND, but this Moonlight was just a story about a gay nigga who gets homolove in the beach and never again. Never get the succ. Never

Both are ass