Is Steve Urkel right about Child Actors?

Is Steve Urkel right about Child Actors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWwW93GyKlU
youtube.com/watch?v=06WTcTLqXDw
youtube.com/watch?v=aXEk3usR_Dk
plusultrasociety.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does he mean their asses?

Yeah Hollywood types are always grandstanding about how progressive they are while they're progressing their way up little boys assholes and most of them don't believe they're should be an age of consent they don't even think they're doing anything wrong

DID I DO THAT? ~ the patriarchy

>Steve Urkel
It took me a moment to put a name to a face. Also he can't possibly flying is his own private Jet?

Is Urkle going to take down Hollywood pedos? What a time to be alive

How come it took 33 years for another black actor to win an Emmy with so many esteemed actors and comedians? Serious question.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWwW93GyKlU

He was also the voice of Sanic.

This always puzzled me. I new a shitload of non-blacks that also loved this show, yet it never won any notable awards despite how popular it was back then.

When the fuck is he gonna return the original cartoon and voice more Sonikino instead of that BOOM trash (never saw it by the way)?

It was a great show, and pretty funny. But it was on FOX when it was still young, and no one wanted to validate them at the time since they were competing with the big 3.

He did in the Sonic fan-movie on Youtube, newfags apparently hated his voice.

>Sonic fan-movie

Why do the failed actors calling out Hollywood pedos never say any names?

what did he mean

Jesus was the Twitter icon of the Emmy's really of Colbert? That's awful.

What is Urkel trying to tell us?

He wants to know if you've got any cheeeeese

How does Hollywood get away with its blatant pedophila? It's almost like they're taunting us with scenes like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=06WTcTLqXDw

bitching about some show call stranger things not winning an emmy, I guess it has kids in it

No, that doesn't really fit the language of the tweet.

So for 33 years we've had colorless and genderless winners? What?

>Yeah Hollywood types are always grandstanding about how progressive they are while they're progressing their way up little boys assholes

I'm stealing this

Welcome to the internet!

kek

I don't know man, it's listed in an article online, like 5 literal seconds to Google and skim it

it means it's been 33 years since a "young" actor won one.

Staring Doug Walker and the Angry Video Game nerd

No, he's saying that a "young" (child?) actor of any race or gender hasn't won an Emmy in 33 years..

Oh an article about Hollywood huh? It's probably almost definitely true!

Urkel is lamenting the fact that he was coy as a child and didn't put out.

Apparently he feels it cost him an Emmy.

Urkel, RDJ, and Trump will team up to take down the Hollywood pedos

Kill yourself.

That's fine but if I see you making money off that quote I'm sending you an email user

>RDJ
hell no he's just as liberal as chris evans and even starred in one of those shitty youtube videos urging people not to vote for Trump

I think you mean Elija wood, Urkel, Donald trump and Mel Gibson

>those dubs of truth
Shiieeeeeetttt

kek
also, reply with mad men reaction images pls

don't forget the Beebs!

Aren't people of color only like 10% of the USA? Wouldn't that make the amount of children of color even less? And among those even fewer are actors, much less talented actors.

It doesn't seem like such a far fetched thing. Instead of spouting this bullshit "fact" why doesn't he praise colored actors who he thinks deserves an emmy.

Who the fuck cares about emmies anyway

Stop calling them that Stop hopping on every time the left invents a new name for them.

Pretty much half the U.S is colored if you count the Mexicans but they never really give a shit about the emmys or oscars or anything because they're all watching telemundo or working at their jobs

Sonic Boom actually has some good bits in it, jump to :50
youtube.com/watch?v=aXEk3usR_Dk

It's around 12%, but as you said it doesn't really matter. You're also definitely right in saying that child actors don't typically get Emmys, mostly because the vast majority of the time they're not good actors because they're literally children, especially in TV. This is just the guy being pissed that Urkel is being shoveled in with the countless shitty child characters of the era

I hated Martin so much, his stupid exaggerated family man act is barely one step up from Tyler Perry.

Sonic Boom overall feels like a rollercoaster of genuinely good moments while other episodes are extremely cliche.

>the Emmys is a contest of skill or a meritocracy. Definitely not propaganda.

Some of you anons are still pretty pleb

That seems to be the case with a lot of childrens' cartoons

don't get it, someone explain pls

>his stupid exaggerated family man act is barely one step up from Tyler Perry.

Uh what? He was a DJ living in a deadend apartment with his girlfriend and with occasional visits from his jobless friends. He was far from a family man.

jaleel white's character, steve urkel, had a catchphrase "Did i do that?"

>trump
>not a kike puppet

what did you mean by this

>people of color

This is the most retarded fucking term. I'd literally rather be called a nigger or spic (light brown hispanic but we're all the same to you whitey) than that stupid as smug pandering term.

But they aren't doing anything wrong

It's designed to pit everyone v. whites.

Just like we drained that swamp, amirite? #MAGA #KEK

what has this guy done after Urkel?

the same Trump who said he'd fuck his daughter if she wasn't related to him?

>t. gay fag who lost his virginity to a old guy in a chevy pickup

Trump is part of a secret society created by nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison for optimist thinkers who want to empower humanity look at the pillars plusultrasociety.com/

he said she was hot and he'd probably be dating he if she wasnt his daughter

clearly a joke, funny how those who say trump is a joke takes everything he has so seriously...

>I know things about the industry that could be used to fight this corruption but I'll just sit here and make cryptic tweets instead
Inaction makes you just as complicit as the pedophiles themselves.

millie should have won!!

>thinks it's okay to "joke" about being sexually attracted to your own daughter
why don't you take a seat over here

cc: Elijah Wood, Corey Feldman

Ehh...not going to go that far. It's easy to be brave when you're not the one who will be facing the consequences.

Nice reading comprehension retard