Norbert Hofer launches his campaign

Saying that regardless of what EU-Juncker and that Arab from the UN or foreign (((media))) is saying - he is getting more powerful by the minute, he is getting stronger and more determined.

youtube.com/watch?v=qfkEAFG5WRA

Other urls found in this thread:

monster.de/jobs/suche/?q=software&where=frankfurt&intcid=swoop_HeroSearch&cy=de&rad=20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unfortunatly he's an Austrian in Austria = nothing will change.

Achso, was sagst du denn ist, dass er in Deutschland sein muss, ob will er eine Änderung machen... Einfach wie Hitler?

Man, Hofer looks like such a nice, gentle guy to me. It must be the walking stick.

BUMP GOD DAMN IT

Hoffer is so much more based than drumpf, it's kind of sad really. Hope he wins and brings glorious Anschluss to osterreich

Bist du Backpacker oder Auswanderer?

Alter, kannst du nicht lesen? Das ist doch eindeutig per Google Translate (o.ae.).

FPO made a left-turn and declared themselves pro-EU, how do you think this will impact the election? Btw., any foreign-living Austrian got their Wahlkarte already? I live in the UK and haven't gotten shit yet.

Ich bin weder. Ich lerne Deutsch.

>Das ist doch eindeutig per Google Translate (o.ae.).
Lerne ich immer noch

When he wins, will he trigger a leave EU referendum?

Kek. You definitely write like the Google algorithm would.

No, recently, the FPO came out as pro-EU and stated multiple times that leaving the EU would be a grave mistake for Austria. Other than that, the Austrian president has no executive power to launch a nation-wide referendum. You need 1/3 of the parliamentary vote to get a referendum going.

Lol. Well, I can't get any better other than by practice.

I love him more and more by the day

Make Austria Great Again

Indeed. I highly recommend an extended stay in a German-speaking nation, though. Absolutely nothing will boost your language proficiency than living abroad. Did wonders for my English, my Italian and my Hungarian.

Hofer is a traitor. The electoral process have abandoned the Will of the Austria people. Only a Russian or Polish invasion Can save Austria now

>he's an Austrian

So basically a waste of time, this is?

Yeah, that's my plan eventually. I don't know what I'm going to do though, because I'm a software developer, and I dunno if I could get a job as one in Germany, Switzerland or Austria (or that German part of Belgium).

I also doubt that Germany will let me in to work a low-class job, because I'm a university educated white man.

Österreich ist Deutschsprachig

He is not pro-eu, our leftist journalist just keep pushing the narrative "hofer win = we leave eu next day" and he simply corrected them.
What he did say was that he will observe how the eu develops, if there isn't any _fundamental_ change in its personal and policies he will trigger a referendum similar to the UK. It's just rhetoric, he knows the eu commies certainly wont change as their determined to their plans

This thread? Definitely.
Holding the election again? Most likely.

Compromise is death. Hofer is a shill. Only Russian or Polish invasion can liberate Austria from the EU

Look for jobs in metropolitan and international areas, such as Frankfurt. Go on monster.de, type in Software and see if you can actually read those job ads:

monster.de/jobs/suche/?q=software&where=frankfurt&intcid=swoop_HeroSearch&cy=de&rad=20

Obviously, you need a work visa, which requires a logistical effort compared to EU citizens, so you need to make your case very convincingly.

>if there isn't any _fundamental_ change in its personal and policies he will trigger a referendum similar to the UK

Check Art 44 of the BV-G. The president does not have the authority to trigger a referendum. His only authority is to announce it, and then let the parliament figure out the date(s). Of course by proxy, the FPO can start lobbying in the parliament to make it happen, and then claim it as an act of Hofer..

>No, recently, the FPO came out as pro-EU and stated multiple times that leaving the EU would be a grave mistake for Austria.
The FPÖ has for many years declared that they are EU-critical. Nothing has changed. The FPÖ is advocating a serious overhaul of the EU. Of course, an exit of Austria would be a disaster, Austria is not like the UK, Austria is a landlocked country in the middle of the EU.

>Other than that, the Austrian president has no executive power to launch a nation-wide referendum.
This is absolutely BS. Hofer, as president, can pressure the government to have a referendum held. Yes, it would need parliamental approval, but if Hofer had the people on his side, they would cave. A referendum on e.g. TTIP or the UK Brexit agreement or Turkey joining the EU is set in stone with Hofer.

>You need 1/3 of the parliamentary vote to get a referendum going.
This is incorrect. You need a majority of the vote to ask for a referendum. HOWEVER, you only need 1/3 if there is a constitutional change pushed through in parliament.

>it as an act of Hofer..
Please be precise, it is called "an act of God".