11th for worf abandoned his child, HE ABANDONED HIS BOY

queers

Fairly new to Sup Forums. I guessed 300 was the new thread limit

>I guessed

lurk moar fagit

>havent watched star trek since i was a kid
>starting off with TNG
>the one-off women get more and more attractive every season
when does it end? or am i meant to watch the entire franchise with an erection until the voyager finale

>or am i meant to watch the entire franchise with an erection until the voyager finale

Well technically none ever get hotter than Tasha's sister, she is the peak. But they stay hot throughout.

DS9 is good if you want to watch galactic warfare. You just have to waddle through 2 seasons of bajoran bullshit before you get to the good parts

it's 310

Hand the thread over, ya pansy fake.

What did you call me, ya fuckin bitch?

Oh shit Miles, what are you still doing here in the Teleporter room?
You know they became obsolete 3 years ago when we switch to an computer-controlled automatized that teleports anyone to anywhere on the ship, right?
How long have you been in here for?

>the virgin pretty chief
>the chad first officer

It would be funnier if someone did a reverse where O'Brien was the chad.

>Teleporter room

>Elite Force game features security officers that have miniature transporter buffers on their belts for storing guns and other equipment, and have a personal force field
>the collector guy who kidnaps Data also had a personal force field

How was this shit not standard issue for security personnel?

Fuck piers morgan

they have to assure people will die to keep social mobility

What'd he do

Elite Force isn't canon and the collector guy is retardedly rich.

>god damnit jim, couldnt you have transported me when im not trying to get laid? by god man wheres your damn decency?

I like the leisure-suit Unibomber look.

TMP is such a product of its time. Pure late 70s mysticism. I love it.

>Oh boy I can't wait to finally be a member of the enterprise crew, just a quick beam up and I'm there. What a great day.

is mccoy the purest doctor?
>virgin
>hates transporters
>gets emotional often over sensitive subject matters
>mint julep

Pure as a Georgia peach.

he was an asshole that always provoked Spock

>t. inhuman pointy eared logic self-fellater

Go to bed spok you're dead

Thanks.

is mccoy the purest doctor?
>virgin
>hates transporters
>gets emotional often over sensitive subject matters
>mint julep
>always provoked the knifie

No, fuck him. There were some moments where he was being an asshole for no reason.
Like when 400 Vulcans just died and he kept nagging Spock.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

for some reason he showed a minute amount of compassion for B*joran subhumans which led to his demise

In case it's not obvious these are all things he did wrong.

All they had to do was cut out the line "report to me in one hour" and that entire subplot could've been avoided.

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS

I DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG EXCEPT FUCK KAI WYNN IN THE PUSSY.

THAT IS ALL.

He admits his guilt!

>diplomatic mission with the Klingons
>send a doctor that doesn't know Klingon physiology

>the rape rate was raised 3000% !

>woah, I sure do hate having freedom now and wish my country was under an alien invader

Dukat, if you are seeing this recording, it means you tried to inseminate a Bajoran worker. That will not be permitted. You have lost control of your libido, disgracing yourself and Cardassia. Your attempt to mate is no doubt a final act of cowardice. All fail-safes have been eliminated. Your personal access codes have been rescinded. The destruct sequence can no longer be halted. All you can do now is contemplate the depth of your disgrace, and try to die like a Cardassian.

>Wow I can't wait to be in this new Star Trek show, and in the main cast! This is going to be the best gig of my life.

>virgin

More like divorced with a grown daughter. Where do you pathetic tards come from?

Think that's disco? Just you wait.
youtube.com/watch?v=1mKjR-6S-Kw

>everyone always says "Relics" is a great TNG episode
>I found it extremely dull and contrived

What gives?

I've finished season 1 of TNG and I don't get why people hate Dr. Crusher so much. So far the most irritating thing she's done is plead with Picard to not let those addicts have the "medicine" they needed (wanted), and even though she should know better than to defy the prime directive she had good intentions and wanted to help those people. Also it was a nice Wrath of Khan reunion episode with Merritt Butrick and Judson Scott. Also

>In "We'll Always Have Paris" when she sees Picard talking with an old girlfriend and she's instantly jealous even though she has no idea who she is

lmao but honestly I can see why she complained about sexism in that first season.

> I don't get why people hate Dr. Crusher so much
Literally who does this

you have no soul

>leisure suit unabomber
holy fuck hahaha

Imagine being this autistic

I was under the impression that a lot of people didn't like or hated Dr. Crusher.

>ywn sleep with fat Riker as he takes up most of the bed and wraps his soft, sweaty body around you

People just like Pulaski and think she got screwed over

>dammit jim im a doctor not an escalator

And theres not even a single statue of him.

Stargate>VOY>ENT>TOS>Orville>TNG>Babylon5>>>DS9

Fite me fagit

>The Orville above TNG
Is this bait?

>stargate
Do you mean SG1?

I imagine people hated her at first because trekkies were being autistic spergs about the new crew in general but I don't think I've ever witnessed Crusher hate.

>damnit jim im a doctor not a necromancer

>dammit jim im a doctor not a disco

Just try to resist me and my one weird eye

Someone post the AAAAA JEAN LUC copypasta

No. My Julian is like the freshly driven snow.

I told Alex about you and he said that he finds you creepy.

Yeah, that's a completely fair assessment of me.

>post anime tiddies
I thought that you were a raging queer?

scrolldowntoriker.com/

Don't tell Frakes about this weird genre of literature he has inspired

Hello everyone, glad you could join my personal Star-Trek themed blog. I would just like to remind you that Bashir is the best DS9 character and I like fat Riker!! Please remember to subscribe for more retarded posts

You made a fake trip just for bashirtranny? Dude, why don't you just ask him out or something?

>they brought back Micro Machines to make St*r W*rs ships
>but not Star Trek
reee
I loved those things

Woah woah woah woah woah.

I never post without a picture. How dare you.

Which one of you was this??

Which episode was this?

good thing you were here to defend your territory.
I would have been convinced that was you.

Sup Forumstrek shitposting actually confuses the fuck out of me. don't you people have lives? do you do normal things? What was the last thing both of you ate.

>lives
You're new to this place arentcha?

>Sup Forumstrek shitposting actually confuses the fuck out of me. don't you people have lives? do you do normal things? What was the last thing both of you ate.
Yes, yes, a Bacon Junior Jack and a small avocado.

I'm loving TNG so far. About a quarter way through season 2.

just came back from a 5 year mission where I pulled a broccoli

THATS A STUPID QUESTION

I love broccoli!

I'm pretty busy but I come here when I have a free moment. Usually makes me smile, especially when I've had a bad day. I ate broccoli and ramen for dinner.

>don't you people have lives?

is it just me of does Voyager feel sort of like a bunch of space teenagers took their dad's shiny new sports car for a joyride, got teleported to the wrong part of the planet and get themselves into a bunch of wacky adventures with the local hillbillies on the way home

S2 is universally viewed as the least good TNG season, it starts getting amazing at the beginning of S3.
If you want to understand the memes watch 5-2 "Darmok" right now.

Nice.