She's 21

Shit taste, bro

Literally perfect.

Shes 22 in Frozen

Shes 23 in Frozen Fever

21 in Frozen
22 by Frozen Fever

underrated comment

To be fair, Still no video games beat 90s 3dcg.

Er, Toy Story 1 was 90's 3dCG.

We are WAY past that.

Hell, 90's CGI films only encompassed 5 films: Toy story 1 & 2 (both easily passed), a Bug's Life & Antz (Very easily passed), and Cassiopea which... i've never heard of or seen.

More
>23 years old
>no one has tapped that ass yet and making as many babies with her as possible

3 years... It has been 3 years since this movie came out. 3 years and this ride has not ended yet. When will the Frozen train stop?

In the way she dress, she probably fuck someone or two.

No one dressed that sexy is a virgin

......And the upcoming mini TV show will reignite the hype.

And after the tv show.... there are a sneak peek of another 1 hour TV special in the next year.

The Ride Never Ends....

I did not know sbout this. Id Disney going to milk this for 10 years?

They're still milking Lion King.

I don't know why, but it's been my headcanon that when Elsa doesn't have her magic "on" she's actually very warm and soft to the touch. Years of wearing those gloves would've made her hands very soft indeed.

Seems like it.

Moana doesn't look like gonna take a Frozen profit too.

nigga lion king has a show now

This is The Lion King's 20th anniversary. There hasn't been anything Lion King since Timon and Pumba show.

What about The Lion Guard?

That sad moment when she triggers my fetish for healing

Is Elsa considered a christmas cake?

I want "Elsa's Dungeon" to be real.

Based on the OP, she's still a couple of years shy.

Unless something happened offscreen

my big brother said ps2 will have toy story graphics

Gangbang ready petite body

not even close. does this dumb bitch think that doing her makeup the same way makes her look like Elsa? she's conceited as fuck, and deluded if she thinks she looks the slightest bit like a disney princess.

That's the anniversary series.

Of course, Frozen 2 will be announced next year.

Can't wait to see more CGI snow and snow.

If they make Elsa a lesbian I'm going to send ten liberals to hell with my bare hands

She has really weird nipples

She did a stint as being an Elsa performer for kids. Her sister even joined in as Anna.

Where can I see her nudes?

Jesus I would have pegged her for 27 at least.

Me too

Like fix her ugly down syndrome face

You call that fixed ?

Fuck off

Fuck off pedo

>Not liking Disney face

Shit taste

prove it

Belle > Elsa

How does anyone expect a woman in her early twenties to run a kingdom? She probably won't even get married and her sister is a ditzy piece of shit. It'll be impossible unless she becomes a figurehead with no real power and the day-to-day is left up to nobles behind the scenes.

Arendelle is small as fuck user.

I hope you're being ironic

Ah Sup Forums you never let me down

She has fucking country buster superpowers retard

If anything this is babbyfaced woman, it gets worse when you keep staring at her.

Not liking babyface

do you not know how to Google Image Search?

that is one UGLY baby

So were you.

Which is why she needs to find a man who has the the leading skills she lacks

rekt

2 years till christmas. good luck finding a king after that.

Remove mutant

>liking disgusting christmas cake

You forgot the Mind's Eye

youtube.com/watch?v=DhIbK6gdYqo

silly user she's not a mutant since disney doesnt have the rights

Inhuman then!

With those boobs she must be 15.

the politically correct term is space-american user

when were the last time you where in the real world

Plenty have. Until Dawn springs to mind along with many big first party Nintendo games, but I would argue that even some games from the last generation were better (FF13, for all the people who hated it for the story or gameplay, was at least a visual treat).

She is essentially a well dressed NEET who just sits alone in her room all day.

If anything, she's the Disney Princess that would most likely spend her evenings shit posting on here.

OH Fuck it does get worse!!!

>She is essentially a well dressed NEET who just sits alone in her room all day.

So... every monarch ever?

>never hear of Cassiopea
>mentions it

They remind me of Faye Reagan's.

Same, and to Anna as well

why is the castle in the worst spot in the city to make the castle?

She's still in charge of a large number of people.

Which she took a long as fuck time to get under control.

>Helsa
Please leave. Elsa doesn't need any man.

Remember Timon and Pumba? I'm surprised the didn't do that with Frozen.

Anna Faith.

desu your edit looks like a man

Because it looks fucking beautiful

At best they are small to medium size nothing serious.
And what about you user? Do you really think that every girl in her twenties has boobs half the size of her head? If you think they are big go buy yourself some glasses.

>Elsa doesn't need any man.
On the contrary, she does. The great tragedy of her life so far has been her being lonely. Narratively she needs to get over her fears and isolation, find a significant other, experience intimacy, trust and love (romantic) and start a family, otherwise it'll always be tragic how her powers fucked her life over.

Hans is suitably royal, from the next kingdom, already introduced, single and hot, and also it'd be interesting, new and fresh for Disney to actually redeem a villain all the way into love interest status. It'd be neat.

Are you hearing yourself? We've been told over and over again how bad Hans is (Frozen itself, FF and that OUAT stint). Disney would be stupid to try to redeem Hans now after making him so blatantly the bad guy.

On the other hand, Hans has great potential for character development. His backstory is adequately hinted without being blatant, and Disney can easily expand it.

I mean, Maleficent was THE evil monster villain, and Disney managed to humanise her, to great acclaim and profit. Even Cinderella gave depth to the stepmother. I'm sure beauty and the beast will make us look at Gaston differently. To that end, a Hans retelling won't seem out of place. Give it time. A decade or so.

Also keep in mind the message were sending out to kids.

>Hey look! People can look and act bad, but maybe that's just because they have personal problems that we're not aware of. Gee, I should remember that

>Defended on 3 sides by water.

If anyone wanted to invade, there is only one way they can get to the castle, makes it easier to defend.

More like Hundreds of people.

Shes acting like small town mayor rather than queen.

Is it just me, or does this look like that boy John Flynt?

Doesn't seem that small.

Now, the Isles seems small as fuck.

Empty mountains & one small town.

Is it a crime to want to slip and slide your dick between Elsa's breasts, using her saliva and your own precum as lubricant as she looks up at you with a mixture of begrudging disapproval and lustful interest?

>women with literal infant baby face
I'm not a diagnosed pedophile :/

Right. And the SI is one hamlet is middle of a deserted island.

Though it would explain why Hans wants to get the fuck out of there.

"Frozen Fever" just had Hans as the butt monkey. OUAT is not canon & is written by wank writers.

Hans is not beyond redemption as he never scarred his soul by killing someone. There is still good in him, & there must be something worth salvaging to keep him alive.

Hans's history is irrelevant to his actions. He must rectify his past misgivings & act with a good heart to achieve redemption.

Maleficent & Lady Tremaine were not from WDAS & their stories were significantly different. I gotta agree with Angela Lansbury- these live-action remakes are just empty efforts to churn a profit.

Go play ratchet ant clank for ps4.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJEa6TnA824