Trump 2016

What will happen to USA if Trump wins ?

Will there be riots ?
There are shitton of people who are brainwasted into HATING Trump.

Actual hate, people say they will move to Mexico if he wins, people say on twitter that they want to murder him, some are very aggresive towards other Trump supporters, bakeries refuse to write Trump on cakes,refuse to print a shirt with Trump written on it etc...

Will they riot ? Civil war ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trump wins
>Obama immediately sues the electoral college and demands a total recount
>Hillary cries during concession speech and the MSM talking heads cry too
>Several suicides are reported but some unconfirmed
>Thousands begin their move to Canada (legally and mostly illegally)
>Dems pledge to resist any "bigoted" legislation that dare comes their way
>BLM, feminists, and all SJW groups declare their promise to resist and pretend they're "freedom soldiers" and start small riots and public disturbances
>Police have hands full all the way until inauguration day
>Trump becomes the low hanging fruit joke for comedians
>The wall begins but protesters are swarming the construction workers in every state

>they will move to Mexico

That would be awesome.

If Trump gets elected, the US is screwed. Putin will plat Stumpty Trumpty like a fiddle. That means massive russian gas and oil imports, trade benefits, the works.

As for the rest of the bullshit you 'tards think he will do, he won't do shit. He's a demagogue who's only looking out for his own self-interest.

*play

Fuck off you bogan!

I wish I could harness the secret Aussie power of knowing the future

>There are shitton of people who are brainwasted into HATING Trump.
I used to think this, but now I'm not so worried. We're seeing more and more that the normal people, the silent majority, are getting sick of putting up with the bullshit of the leftists and the idiocy of their brainwashed morons. No one's buying their REEE MUH EVIL WHITE MENS anymore. I think everyone in the US is ready as a nation to start giving the children a smack in the mouth and telling them to grow the fuck up.

But everyone is out for their own self interest
Career politicians included
At least Trump has a life outside of politics where he's a fuckin 'billionaire

protesters will probably ruin a lot of private property like houses and cars if Trump wins

be careful ameribros

>What will happen to USA if Trump wins?

The left will finally show en masse how fucking violent and retarted they are, causing such a large uproar which convinces the rest of the country that they should never vote democrat ever again, unsuring Trumps second term.

I can see a lot of cars burning in vibrant metro areas, but the second they take that shit to a white suburb, people will start getting shot.

Hillary Clinton isn't in this for her own self interest? I'm sure she's motivated entirely by patriotism and altruism. You tool.

Only the blacks, the white college sluts will just scream.

Packs of violent niggers will probably storm white neighborhoods

Probably Bush 2.0 with loads of amounts of brainwashed hate coming from social media and Hollywood

I fully expect Trump to do something totally goddamn stupid within the first two months and get impeached. I'm not even mad that it's gonna happen, but you know he'll fuck up royally at some point and both parties will basically say "Fuck It. Kick him out and we'll deal with Mike Pence for the next four years and see what happens in 2020 (like Pence wouldn't win the nomination)

First thing he will do is flush Hilllary's crap down the toilet.
youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs

It won't actually be a Happening, it will be quite orderly. For one thing: BLM is being paid to activate the black vote for Hillary.
Once that money dries up they will drop down to normal (for them) levels of violence and activism.
For another thing the blacks will realize the ride is over. Police will be permitted to do their jobs.
Things will get better under Trump as they got worse under Obama.

It will be fuckin hilarious either way.

Trump will make his wall. Not to keep Mexicans out, but to keep Americans in.
Mexico will gladly pay for it, as this wall will actually protect them from the cucked up nation of USA, land of the religion of peace

They can try it

>What will happen to USA if Trump wins ?

funny thing is people against the wall between mexico wille move to canada and not mexico, fucking hypocrits

go back to plebbit, gypsy

I would be more worried what will happen if the election gets stolen and Trump loses

Libruls are limp wristed antigun faggots, ultimately they can only chimp out (mainly their black pets), but that's nothing that the police can't handle once they are given the green light from above.

Trump supporters on the other hand are armed and competent white men who can easily win a civil war.

I almost wish for Trump to lose cause it is high time for all the liberal and shitskin trash to be genocided, along with the ((journalists)) and ((actors)) and ((comedians)) who spew hate and disinformation against the real Americans 24/7

>trump wins
>BLM, sjw's, illegal Mexicans & nu-males rioting
>right wing deathsquads appear to aid police

11 million illegals become suicide bombers

>be a good gadjo and vote Clinton or big scary Putin will eat your babies!!!

You're not gypping me anymore.

>That means massive russian gas and oil imports, trade benefits, the works.

Not sure how this is bad lol

Russia is not a viable competitor to US strength anymore

Not that you retarded cuck.