Muslim pepe here. AMA?

I pray to Allah. Ask me what you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPNciOqu8R4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are an arabian nazi and should leave Canada (or learn French).

Ataturk was a great man. Turkey is a great land.

Secular arabian countries have to use the latin alphabet.

Arabian language has to use the latin alphabet.

youtube.com/watch?v=GPNciOqu8R4

And has to be separate to a several languages.

Je parle en francais parfaitement. J'ai etudie le langue francais a l'ecole secondaire.

Sry, dont know how to put accents. I am not Turkish tho.

Okay, sorry for an insult, bur radical muslims trigger me, if you are a secular it's ok

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!

why

What generation immigrant? How do I immigrate to Canada? I have Engineering Degree.

Do you get religiously butthurt from time to time?

why does this still make me laugh

What's your view on ISIS?

Do You think the Western nations should primarily protect their culture and history in regards to Muslim immigration?

Also.

>canadian

kek

Why do you worship the box?

do you rape women daily and how far are you from blowing urself up around a church ?

Im not radical, hell no! Im pretty secular but also practicing.

Leaves in short supply in Macedonia?

You do release its blasphemy to dress an animal as a muslim you idiotic munafiq

If you want to immigrate, try finding a job here first or some kind of referral.

Not especially

ISIS is disgusting and deserve to die. The faster they fall, the less the West has to worry about Muslim immigration. I do think that the West should protect its culture, it has every right to but I find it hard to justify not accepting the refugees from a humanitarian perspective. If the West can help Middle Eastern states defeat ISIS and bring some stability, I think that is the best way to stop this migration crisis.

What's your views on Germany?

Its best box.

I do not rape anyone and I do not want to blow up anything, except you mom's vag with my dick.

??? It is cold in Canada and pepe needs a turban to keep his head warm. Do you want pepe to freeze to death, you animal abusing, degenerate?

yah but Charlie Hebdo was justified wasn't it? Thou shouldn't insult the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Not bad Muslimbro.

How do you view (((the jews?)))

I assume you mean in regards to German response to the migrant crisis. I think it is admirable what Merkel is trying to do. It is very nice that she is trying to help the refugees. But it is not sustainable, there will obviously be friction when large groups of people go from their home to another place and I think that is clear from the rise in crimes, anti-islamic rhetoric, and rise of alt right. The issue in Syria needs to be addressed.

Otherwise, I think Germany is a great place and I hope to visit one day.

Redpill me on the whole Erduan/Gullan situation. I haven't been really following it.
(I apologize for misspelling the names)

I think the drawings were kinda dumb but I absolutely do not think that the murder was justified. Worshiping images is prohibited in Islam, hence people refrain from depicting images of Muhammad so that people don't worship it.

My roommate is a Jew. It is only this radical islam that has been gaining traction due to Saudi funding for it that this great "Jew" conspiracy has become a thing.

Pepe is a talking frog and is therefore a servant of Iblis

Im not turkish but from my understanding, Erdogan is an islamist piece of shit who panders to conservative muslims to keep his hold on power. Gulen is a reformer who encourages education and a more tolerant version of Islam. They were allies once but have since distanced themselves as Erdogan has become increasingly islamist in his rhetoric. Hense, Gulen poses a threat to Erdogan's regime as it contradicts his conservative islamic views. This is my understanding, I may be wrong.

The Quran says to show compassion to animals tho.

Why is Muhammad's theology of Jesus based off Gnostic sources?

>I do not rape anyone
>except you mom's vag
i do not own any camel or goat sorry, also i proved my point about you not wanting to rape anyone

>The faster they fall, the less the West has to worry about Muslim immigration

isis is just a excuse for economic immigrants, thats a fucking fact, thousands of shitskin from north africa are trying to reach europe for free money and gibsmedat,
also muslims from africa/midleast dont care about integrating into societies , thats why everyone hates them
also you litteraly have no idea what ur talking about and should back to r e d i t t where you clearly came from

Well, I am not a theologian. But if by that you mean the non-divinity of Christ. Well, in Islam, only God is divine, hence Jesus was just man (great prophet by only man and same goes for Muhammad (pbuh).

Can't take a joke I see.

>isis is just a excuse for economic immigrants
Defeating ISIS still solves this issue (even tho I think it is not) as relative peace in Middle east would end the refugee crisis and not many of ur economics migrants could "slip in" seeking asylum.

That stuff is akin to stuff in the Bible about not being able to wear silks or clothing made from multiple materials. No one really believes in that shit. No one during the first days of Islam and no one now. It is religious retardation and has nothing to do with being a good muslim.

Pepe/Kek is idolatry and a symbol of Sup Forums's kuffar religion, kekism

A religion in which they pray for the death of Muslims

When you get angry do you feel like you are gonna blow up?

When I fap, I feel like im gonna blow up, if you know what I mean

Ever feel like you're picking and choosing what parts of the Koran you like... And the true followers live their life like in the Hadith? a non radical muslim isn't a real muslim

That is haram ahmed unless its to camels or 9 year olds, then maybe Allah will give you pass to heaven without too much time in hell

Do you pray regularly?

A muslim is who ever believes that Allah is the One God and that Muhammad is his messenger. I suppose the rest is up to Allah.

I pray as often as I can but I am pretty busy with work and school so sometimes I cannot find the time.

So how often are you on your knees with your ass up in the air, again?

Western nationalism is on the rise. If your overly zealous fellow Muslims in our lands don't learn to get along with Western culture without acting like basic butthurt bitches for doing so, very soon them being undesirable will go mainstream. Any chance they understand that or are they too intoxicated and/or stupid?

I'm all good with Muslims doing Muslim stuff in Muslim countries. How do we get from the current situation in the Arab world to one where it is managed by based nationalist leaders who won't take shit from religion-pandering whackjobs? On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being close to realism and 10 a full steam buyer of salafist shit, how would you rate the mindset in the Arab world atm?

If you're offering

That is a really good question. I would rate it maybe a 6 or 7 because I don't think most muslims subscribe to the salafist shit but the political situation is different. The 2 superpowers in the Mid East (Saudi and Iran) base their legitimacy on Islam, specifically a firebrand conservative interpretation. So it is in the interest of these countries to promote more radical religious views among muslims worldwide to expand their spheres of influence. This is how we got here in the first place. Saudi arabia actively funds and promotes salafist education throughout the muslim world in an effort to play a more leadership role among muslim (mostly Sunni) nations to balance Shia Iran. This goes as far back as the Cold War when radical islam was promoted by Saudi and to tan extent the US in an effort to combat atheist Soviet Communism. So, I don't think this issue can be solved unless the underlying power structure that is responsible for creating it ends.

As for the rise of Western nationalism. I think this is an interesting phenomenon that is a reaction to rising globalization and immigration. I think it will stagnate at some point as I do not know how the tide of globalization can stopped.

Why isn't it enough to believe in Allah, but not Mohammad?

Thanks for your replies. Rumor has it the Saudis are next on the hitlist, and I find it credible from a geopolitical perspective. Getting rid of one of these regimes will likely put a lot of pressure on the other. But what is hard to assess from an external perspective is how deeply islamism has penetrated the minds in the Muslim world. If anything the reaction of the Turkish population during the staged coup was quite worrisome.

As of western nationalism being on the rise, be advised it's not going to be simply your next political flavor. For all intents and purposes it is going to be an open rebellion of the highly threatened middle-class versus its treacherous elites, Trump is only the beginning here. The way I see it, globalization will go just far enough for the tools it creates for crowd control purposes to be taken over by nationalists and allow them to lead the inevitable purges in an efficient manner. You will have the time to see the trend shifting, but once it does, better be a very Western-friendly muslim to be comfortable.

Globalists make a fundamental mistake in thinking they can force the lid back on the rising white anger. The harder they try, the more obvious their totalitarian push is. It is bound to fail. If Trump wins it's practically game over already. Mark my words.

When Civil/Race War hits western countries, which side will you take, White or shitskins

I do believe in civil war incoming and I do believe there will be a lot of non-whites on our (winning) side