Sup Forums seemed to enjoy Panty and Stocking. So

Sup Forums seemed to enjoy Panty and Stocking. So...

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NEVER EVER

Recommend me other anime Sup Forums would like.

They also said

hoping

only anime i like

Fuck ye-
*people that made PS&G jumped ship to Trigger*

...Shit.

>implying it won't be anything more than a

I tried to have a thread about this earlier today, but it vanished without trace :(

Considering Imaishi LEFT Gainax, how are they even gonna pull off something like a season 2?

Game by Platinum when?

Can we please have mods that do their jobs?

There is nothing wrong with posting anime on Sup Forums.

I'd rather they just translate the NGE2 vidya.

Except it makes the board topic pointless.

evangelion is shit

Only when it's in the Toonami general.

Fuck off to Sup Forums

Also
Sup Forums.org/rules#co

>Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons
> 1.mages and discussion should pertain to media of Western origin

>being this much of a fucking no-fun rulefag

>Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons
> 1.mages and discussion should pertain to media of Western origin

You want to discuss anime, go to Sup Forums. Sup Forums isn't the board.

>Only when it's in the Toonami general.
You can't even keep your own rules consistent. You expect anyone to take you seriously?

well its inspired by western origin animation

I don't get why everyone loves PS&G so much. Sure, the animation and music were great, but the writing was awful.

Literally doesn't matter what it's inspired by.

It has nothing to do with Sup Forums.

It's an anime, it goes to Sup Forums.
Toonami has anime and the mods allow Toonami on Sup Forums, mainly cause Sup Forums doesn't want it.

what about that shitty Lady bug superhero cartoon? it's french

>Toonami has anime and the mods allow Toonami on Sup Forums
Again, not being consistent in your rules, so why take you seriously? Let's just say Toonami and this are allowed. There we go, problem solved.

Do you not know what the term "western origin" means?

Oh look, its this excuse again.
Teen Titans and Steven Universe were inspired by eastern origin animation, but you don't see people making threads about it on Sup Forums.
Now fuck.
OFF.

No one with a sense of taste would ever want to talk about Steven Universe tho

No one except the tumblr babies on Sup Forums that is.

Where did the mods allow Panty & Stocking.

The mods allowed toonami on Sup Forums when it first started because
A. it's a western block of TV
B. Sup Forums didn't want it.

Just go to Sup Forums if you want to discuss anime. What the hell is the problem with that?

Sup Forums is too mean and scary :^(
They told me to kill myself when I asked for anime recommendations and they make fun of all the casual anime I watch :^(((

P&S was a very western anime. the dub is absolutely better than the original for those curious. the women who edited the translation are also the VAs for Panty and Stocking and they really did it true to character.

One Punch Man, My Hero Academia, JoJos, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo and FLCL come to mind.

>P&S was a very western anime
And Teen Titans and Kappa Mikey are very eastern cartoons and you're not allowed to post that on Sup Forums.

So why are you posting this on Sup Forums?

So if the mods decided to allow all anime on Sup Forums you'd be perfectly fine with it? You don't actually care about the topics or quality of discussions?

I think we're all a bit iffy on the subject if you consider history....

If that happened, Sup Forums would be completely overwhelmed.
I kind of want it to happen, because it would be the very death of this board.

Anime and cartoons go hand in hand, why are people surprised when Sup Forums shit gets posted here
A lot of posters obviously watch both, this isn't anything new

>So if the mods decided to allow all anime
But they haven't.

And again, you haven't given an answer as to why you can't just go to Sup Forums to discuss this

You want to discuss anime, we have an anime board. Said anime board is discussing it at this very instance
Here is the thread about it. You want to discuss it, go there.

Please explain why you DON'T want to discuss anime on the anime board?

It's not a "iffy" subject.
But apparently its not black and white enough for fags like you.

>Western is iffy
What the fuck is iffy about that retard?

Western origin is not a hard concept.

Sup Forums gets posted here because Sup Forums culture allows it.
Even video games get posted here just because even if they are only barely cartoon or comic related.

>Please explain why you DON'T want to discuss anime on the anime board?
But I do. Why do you assume I don't go to Sup Forums? Also it seems you don't care about comics or cartoons just rules. Cause if the rules say anime is ok you suddenly stop being mad and blindly say it's ok too.

Because talking about anything but Sup Forums cartoons/comics is literally the best thing about this board.

Isn't it cum not com?

If that were the case then there's no reason for this board to even exist.

PAS gets a pass because it seems more like a Powerpuff Girls parody meant for English audiences than it does for Japanese ones.

Because Sup Forums is shit.

>But I do. Why do you assume I don't go to Sup Forums?
So why don't you just stay there and discuss it

>Cause if the rules say anime is ok you suddenly stop being mad and blindly say it's ok too.

No shit retard. Sup Forums stuff isn't allowed on Sup Forums.

Your same retarded argument could be made about literally everything offtopic on Sup Forums

I said by history's standards: i.e. After Manifest destiny, we decided to continue WEST Towards JAPAN in taking over land...that is the US

the same could be said for any board really
talking about Sup Forums on Sup Forums is far more entertaining than talking about currently airing anime

Better than Sup Forums. No generals, no off topic, no other boards refuse. Sup Forums is where Sup Forums and Sup Forums send their garbage and Sup Forums eats it up.

>T-t-they were mean to me because they didn't spoonfeed me, they are shit

Too damn bad, go back to Sup Forums to discuss anime.

No it gets a pass because the mods are fans of the show, like the rest of tumblr.

If you think that's bad, you should see how assblasted they get when I respond to people's recommendation requests.

>Your same retarded argument could be made about literally everything offtopic on Sup Forums
Yeah except most people would not be ok with rules allowing some off topic material unlike you who is perfectly ok with off topic as long as rules say it's ok.

no u

So hey, I guess Teen Titans can be posted on Sup Forums now?

Sup Forums is one of the most vapid,cancer ridden, meme throwing, asinine, manchild harboring, mentall illness hugboxing, waifu shitposting boards, so no, the same came be said for just any board.

Gainax are tremendous brand whores. Between this and the FLCL sequel I'm surprised they didn't resort to this earlier. I don't expect this to be any good, since all the talent flooded out of Gainax years ago.

>projection: the post

>without Teddyloid

NO FUCKING WAY

get out of here horsefucker

Yeah, just by taking a stroll around the catalog you can clearly see im projecting.

you're doing it again

also every board talks about waifus and other gay shit you baby

First thing I saw as well.

Not sure what to make of that.

Exactly this.

Everything Sup Forums and Sup Forums don't want, they send here. And Sup Forums gladly welcomes it.
Aren't you tired of always being the butt of the joke Sup Forums?
Aren't tired of taking everyone's sloppy seconds?
Its time to make this board great again.

How the fuck do we save Sup Forums?
Do we need more cartoons? Better cartoons? Cartoons with better animation? A non-SJW ridden comic industry?
Literally what the fuck do we need

>me gusta

I thought that was just a Spanish Internet joke. Also, fuck yes.

So.... are russian animations considered animes???

Because nobody ever refers to russian as "the west"

Like, it's amazing. Sup Forums managed to force to mods to dump toonami on Sup Forums because they didn't want it so bad.

The ultimate irony is that Sup Forums thinks it's like the best board, that was the meme that Sup Forums told them selves a few years back and it's shows in the cringey board-tan shit and they tried to make Sup Forums look the coolest, when literally every other board laughs at this board constantly and think it ranks amongst the worse.

I mean, the cringeworthy Sup Forums creations like that milf superheroes, just showing to every other board that Sup Forums is riddled with manchildren, and those GOD AWFUL Jojo creations.

>and those GOD AWFUL Jojo creations.
Sup Forums literally runs any remotely interesting OC into the ground.

Man just fuck off if you dislike this board so much, you double nigger.

No, you fucking. Do you not know what the word western means in cultural standings?

>inb4, but we post chinese cartoons.

That's because Sup Forums doesn't want it at all and there is not other place to dump it on besides Sup Forums.

This is what happened with RWBY. Sup Forums complained so hard that they didn't want that shit on their board, the mods moved it here.

>well its inspired by western origin animation
then literally any anime can be posted on Sup Forums as they're influenced by disney post ww2

This.

i want to talk about retro cartoons though

There legs look like hoofs

How about you fuck off and talk about anime somewhere else?
You have like 5 different boards where anime discussion is allowed.
USE THEM.

Ironically this board is probably filled with the most SJWs and feminists out of any other board on the site. Why do you think we get compared to Tumblr so much?

Inb4 Eva

That's kind of a stretch because sure during the 50's anime was influenced by Disney, but thats mostly because Osamu Tezuka was making majority of the anime during that time, and he was a fan of disney. After the 70s, anime took off and evolved into monster all its own thing.
You can't compare it with Disney at all today.

It's both, you have to manchildren and then you have the SJW tumblr users.

It's honestly amazing how you have both of them.

So...
Japan = anime
Any where else = cartoon

Quite being such a whiny pissbaby, fucking Sup Forumsutist.

>japan is the only eastern country that makes animation

It technically is.

One of them (the main one, at that) doesn't like PSG, two of them are multi-purpose dumping grounds for garbage, and one of them would at best tolerate the one Transformers parody episode. Sup Forums is the best place to actually discuss it on Sup Forums, even if it's not perfect. You don't have to get platinum mad that one of the few anime that emulates and appeals to Western interests gets a thread on the Western animation board.

>>muh pure western cartoons

If you don't like this thread, hide it. Go fap to Power Girl or something

The follow boards are all better to discuss Panty and Stocking on than Sup Forums

Sup Forums
Sup Forums
/c/
/e/
/h/- post the doujins
Sup Forums- they don't care, they love the show and god knows they don't have moderators

So why, do you have to go on the board that is literally made to discuss the opposite?

Can I get an answer as to why this has to be on Sup Forums and can't just be on Sup Forums? You know, the board that it's meant for and has had 5 threads dedicated to the topic since the tweet?

And that is objectively false...

>One of them (the main one, at that) doesn't like PSG
Are you retarded? They are discussing at this very moment.

You two really need to let it go

Hey this nigga said that Chinese cartoons belong here.

>claims Sup Forums doesn't like PSG
>the exact same thread over there is full of people excited about the news
Fuck off. Sup Forums loves PSG.

A few days ago I said that a few lines from Deadpool were bad because the punchline of them was unfunny girl power shit and I got called an autistic MRA reddit triggered baby.

That's being defensive times 20x. I never really knew why everyone thought this board was Tumblr 2.0 until then.

Technically its eastern animation. But in all other respects, like characters, story arcs, design, it is easily comparable with western animation. Its completely compatible with Sup Forums

This is clearly not Sup Forums related, but whatever. I can see that I'm the dick for bringing up the rules.

But Korean animation is shitty as fuck, and nowadays is just aping off anime anyways.