>hang out with a load of other trannies, feminists, etc
>pretty much happy

>start browsing Sup Forums
>start showing friend posts because i thought everything on here was stupid
>keep browsing Sup Forums ironically
>talking to friend the other day
>mention something offhandedly about Clinton's cough and how it's concerning me

>"is this another thing from Sup Forums?"

I just want to live a normal, bluepilled life. Free from worrying about Jewish control and propaganda, and free from worrying that our next president could die before she even gets inaugurated. How do I return to where I was before this started?

Please Sup Forums
I don't want to become so redpilled that it's outwardly visible to my friends

>How do I return to where I was before this started?

Leadpill straight to the dome

Quit coming here, uh-duh.

Be my gf

Kill your (((friends))), they just used you for their own selfish identity politics. By the way, welcome to Sup Forums

this.

its the only cure for your mental illness

The ride never ends

be my gf

post feminine penis

You really went all out faggot?

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

>Browsing Sup Forums
>the only thing that marks you is that Hillary is obviously quite sick

Yeah, who cares about:
>race being real and the big hereditary IQ gap between populations
>White demographics falling down dramatically and White countries getting taken over by Third worlders including Muslims with our own leaders' complicity
>Jews absolutely dominating the media, finance, the Fed, law, and indirectly politics
>the media's constant and increasing cultural marxist brainwashing aimed at destroying White societies
>the US spying on everyone and acting like a rogue State
And so on and on...

You can't go back
The best you can do it try to re brainwash yourself by immersion in blue pilled ideas
And never coming back

>Trannie

Tie a noose and take a leap to happie labd.

You can stop coming here, but the seed has already been planted. Eventually you will grow into a 30 year old tranny who wishes he never cut his dick off.

Could I ever hope to simply pass off to the people in my life that I'm not turning into a white nationalist?

No, everything that goes against their narrative is racist.

Racism has lost all its meaning and become merely the call of "wrongthink"

What's wrong? Afraid you'll like it?

Show us your boipussy then maybe we can talk

racism never had any meaning. its a communist kike word used to brand those who oppose them.

If you're White they'll end up calling you racist at some point anyway. Just don't be a shitty person no matter how redpilled you get.

>I just want to live a normal, bluepilled life

Nothing normal about being a tranny faggot like yourself. Redpilled or bluepilled.

Kill yourself.

Kys

>Wanting to be willingly indoctrinated, live a life of lies and deceit, "Friendly faces"

But then I saw that you mentioned that you are transexual. This explains your delusional mannerisms.

You know the difference between an illégal mexican migrant on Trump presidency and an "ironic" poster on Sup Forums
The poster can't go back

Why are you so afraid, OP? Although you won't find any safe-spaces, nor coddling, nor any necessity to tolerate the bullshit of any mentally ill (ie: borderline, bipolar) people here, you will find multiple pairs of strong, muscular arms ready to embrace you and take you under the falcon's wing. There are plenty of gay and trans allies within the right-wing as a whole, and many straight guys get off on dominating little tranny cucks such as yourselves. Don't ever let the left trick you into believing that you'll ever be short on friends if you stray from their prescribed dogma... that's actually the de-facto method by which cults control their members.

In all seriousness, there's no way you'll ever be able to go back to a state of being "bluepilled," because you are not stupid. In fact, I wager that, as you are an admitted tranny, something like "going back" would probably be damn near impossible for you. As a result, there is no other way to go but forward, unless you intend to end your life or some-such.

Accept who you really are.

Are you mentally healthy now OP?

This, they're not your real friends, you merely reinforce their hugbox world view. As soon as you start demonstrating any "wrong think" they'll drop you like a hot rock.

I'm in the same boat as you, just further down the stream. Prepare to lose all your friends. The new ones you make will undoubtedly hate you for what you are. Learn how to pass all day everyday. Its stressful but rewarding. I have grown to hate most other trannies because reason doesn't always come to the unreasonable. And yes, you'll have to come to terms living as a conservative tranny and you can only define those terms yourself because no one can or
will do that for you.

How do you return? It's simple!

Grab a rope, put it around your neck, tie it to the highest treebranch and throw yourself down like the faggot you are.

I know traps and homosexuals can pull of conservatism; But how can a transsexual? I've never met a transsexual who isn't full retard and says they're conservative but they're just economically conservative alike the DNC.

Fucking leaf

Fucking leaf

First thing, find psychological treatment for this tranny thing. You have a desorder. Second, the holocaust didnt happen. Welcome to Sup Forums and enjoy the ride.

"Ignorance is bliss" is a saying for a reason.

Don't worry, you're a tranny, you'll never be redpilled.

Get naked. I want to see if you're cute.

advice from a long-time trap titillator
>fact-check what you read on Sup Forums (the remotely plausible stuff, not the Alex Jones level retardation, of course)
>accrue a sizeable meme collections, folder them by name (for easy spamming)
>learn Photoshop
>form your opinions from as wide a gamut of information as possible (parroting what others opine is not an opinion -- it's automatonism)
>follow the Sam Harris, Dawkins, Krauss, deGrasse, Chompsky, Penn Jillettes and the likes of the world (they're not without flaw, but all are insightful)
>still pop in on the comment-censoring BreitBarts and sensationalist snake oils shonks, too (you need to have a balanced view)
>take care to recognise when you're assessing information eisegesically (cherry-picking to re-enforce existing prejudices)
>know the difference between 'pareidolia' and 'apohpenia'
>have an open mind... as I'm sure, being a trap, you are predisposed to, anyway
>DON'T GET SRS (guys who want traps, predominantly want a shemale tail endowed one, and the banana split often comes with many undesirable mental offshoots)

good loitering!

>tranny
>tumblr
>feminist

You can never go back, faggot.

I can't wait until you inevitably kill yourself because you are a degenerate.

>the US spying of everyone and acting like a rogue state
That's not a redpill. It pretty widely known

Same. You've just gotta stand on your own two feet and be your own person. Hacking it isn't easy, but you'll be stronger for it.

It's very rare.

Hang yourself while you're at it, you thieving goatfucking traitorous piece of commie shit.

>sweden

>Chompsky

Chomsky

>Chomsky

>Free from worrying about Jewish control and propaganda

says the tranny

>Chompsky

Dude are you retarded?
Like i love Sup Forums and all, but 9/10 we are a hugbox.
Having any leftist opinion here is suicide if you actually want political discussion

Chomsky is a left wing retard.

he's a swede but at least he isn't
>>tranny
>>tumblr
>>feminist

That was 2014, it is now The Current Year.

>Hugbox
>Purely un-moderated
>lefty shit can be up for untill 300 posts
>Can even last past days

You can post leftist shit here if you aren't a complete fucking retard with awful liberal views. If you're someone who actually has developed skills beyond "Dumb conservacucks" and "MUH STORMFAG" you might get legit discussion here because people are actually inclined to take shit seriously when you aren't being entirely hostile.

Are people actually buying this?

Kill yourself tranny

post pics already you fucking faggot. That's what this thread is about.

Sup Forums is your solace now, go to /fit/ for the trap fitness guide, get yourself a nice meaty nationalist and live a life free of degeneracy (beyond you getting fucked in the ass every night).

Nice dubs Elmo

Don't worry, they all do sooner or later. It's a nice touch that they clean up after themselves like that.

post your shenis

That's how it starts, I'm afraid.
Exact same thing with me except I'm not mentally ill.

>Responding to a tranny thread
>In thiS day and AGE...

>An old woman coughs
>SHE'S DYING!!!! THE JEWS ARE LYING TO YOU!!!!

Are you faggots really this desperate? A dead Hillary is still better than the alternative.

You've gone too far down the rabbit hole.
You say that you browse here "ironically" but you aren't.
You'll just keep coming back

Like says, you're one of us now.

Severely underrated post

>One post by this id

Start at the fact that no human has ever lived without some amount of contradiction and build from there.

Watch a shit load of Jewish media OP, and never allow yourelf to come back to this website.

Baguette Post Best Post

Did i hit you in the feelies faggot?