Based Chinese airline tells passengers to avoid ethnic areas when visiting London

standard.co.uk/news/london/chinese-airline-in-racism-storm-over-article-warning-tourists-to-avoid-parts-of-london-populated-by-a3338501.html

>Passengers are told London is safe, except for those areas
>London leftists use the current year argument
>My fucking sides

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/qOIMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>London leftists use the current year argument
Those idiots should visit Englewood here in Chicago.

FACTS ARE RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current year used as argument

Stats are always racist.

kek based chinks

Hahahahaha how is ethnic rape real hahaha like nigga just stay away from ethnic areas hahaha like nigga build a wall hahahaha

fuckin based.

>Chinks are racist
We already knew this.

see I TOLD YOU Chinks hated niggers and Muslims

And you faggots always bashed us BCers for taking in asians as our immigrants after (((Ottawa))) made us open our borders

and now a terrible one bedroom is in the milions

>t. Ahmad Khan

>oh no chinese is racist for telling people to not travel into crime infested ghettos
>they are not racist for keeping china full of chinese, and chinese only

2bh I never bashed Canada for this.
Even if they do drive property prices through the roof and talk loudly in the street, Asians actually add things to the country they move to.

They're afraid that their women would get a taste of the BBC. Chinks know they can never compete. Once their women turn black, they'll never go back to tiny chinese dick

>“Why they feel they needed to warn people of something that is not reflective of London at all?

I doubt that the cucks, that call it racist, would ever even enter these areas themselves.

whats funny is in that picture when it has american women vs engish women, all the 'american women' are actually english emma watson is under american women for christs sake

archive
archive.fo/qOIMg

AirChina is pretty great.

Wish they would stop censoring all the movies onboard though.
I saw a version of Total Recall recently there that was more than 10 minutes shorter than the original.

Of course they wouldn't, these are the same people who call for refugees welcome and open borders, because they know goddamn well that any criminal/terrorist elements among them won't be living in their area, and will be forced upon the working class neighbourhoods they claim to be fighting for.
I hate the left so fucking much..

Nah we just fixed that problem though. Tax is doing its job well

Really they kinda deserved those years of good real estate though as a repayment for literally running Muslims out of the province in the 70's

Also this

Most of our asians are old families who moved here in the 1800s to work. There was a wave of nationalists who escaped after the commies took over and a wave who came from hong kong when the commies took over. They always worked hard and even when they have nothing refuse handouts. Many of them are less cucked than many whites especially the descendants of the old Kuomintang

The "bad asians" are the rich ones who drive up property prices and they dont even bother to get citizenship because theyre either 1. laundering money 2. storing value. They could be booted pretty quick on account of no citizenship

They're not wrong.

True.

Based China as always

>/new/

the fucking nostalgia

>Lambeth and Southwark London assembly member Florence Eshalomi told the Standard that “you couldn’t make up these outdated and near-on racist views”.
Read more
Racism row at The Sanderson after staff ‘humiliate’ birthday diners

>She said: “I keep thinking, is this 2016?

Thanks pol for making me proud of being chinese.

Implying you isn't a chink

b-but even if these areas aren't safe, that doesn't mean they aren't safe because of the people that live there. and even if it is because of the people that live there, that's only because they are poor and oppressed, so it's still the white mans fault, hah, take that racists.

Does anyone have the comic where the transgender abducts a girl from a Women's restroom while he says "It's 2016!"?

I've lived in London as a student for a year. It is a cesspit.

Over there, I witnessed a snatch theft. The victim, a lady, had her phone stolen and was crying.

>The perpetrator was black.

A female schoolmate was followed by 2 strangers at night.

>The stalkers were black.

The college teachers warned us, on behalf of the police, to be alert when walking around Deptford street due to escalating crime rates.

>It is a predominantly black neighbourhood.

Visited other cities like Dover, and was so much happier with the quaintness there. Heck, even Brighton was fun (I know that it's a gay city but I didn't see any nonsensical pride parade)

They actually felt British.

Why are china-men the only ones allowed to get away with this stuff?

I sometimes feel the same in LA. Where the white people are god damn 5feet tall beaner goblin everywhere lol

Because the govenment's insane control on media has stopped extreme left wing and feminist shitshows.

We are shameless ( literally )

You are American? Oh, you must have very big penis. We china-men are very simple people with very small penis.

Because their society is run almost exclusively by men.

Don't bring fellow chink down dude.

Fucking beautiful.

I always imagined Indians as being harmless. Maybe they are jerks, but they don't steal or engage in violent crime.
Is this not true?

>Telling the truth in the current year
>People lose their fucking minds

Fuck this gay earth

They have women, It's just a lack of feminism
-no feminists
-no (((them)))

political correctness culture doesn't exist in most of east asia

Have a (You)

>Because the govenment's insane control on media has stopped extreme left wing and feminist shitshows

see it's like that here too except it's forced upon us instead of censored

I live in the Southwark area and they are the worst fucking council and this place is a crime infested shithole. Drugs are rife, foreigners pile up 12 to a room, stabbings in Peckham highstreet every other week, more in outer areas

They're not fucking wrong.
London was lost ages ago.
There literally are areas you don't go to unless you enjoy hospital food.

>making an implication that implies that is, in fact, not 2016

It's 2016.

I'm surprised you left your room, all the ching chongs I had the misfortune of living with did nothing but sit in their room and masturbate

I wasn't aware, what a bigot I have been. Of course it's 2016.

Current year meme observed in the wild, fantastic.

>visit Englewood

AKA "committing suicide"

What an amusing and accurate piece of information for Asian people. Well done China, you're not afraid to take care of your own for fear of offending

Anyone bitching should protest by wandering those areas at night.

>She said: “I keep thinking, is this 2016?

Did this bitch already forget the Brexit vote? Because there's nothing more 2016 than that.

Chinks don't live in fear of not being politically correct

>Air China failed to respond to requests for comment.
lmao

Can I have some stats on crime in london? For my backlog

Actual quote from one of the buttblasted liberals

>I keep thinking, is this 2016?

what strikes me is how short the chinese writing is compared to english

In BC there are some pretty serious Sikh gangs.

Each character is a word, where as each English word is multiple characters.

Chinese people are some of the most racist people there are

Can't sink the chinks!

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYCISM
Just saying what everyone thinks. Truth is treason in an empire of lies.