(((adjusted)))

(((adjusted)))

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton-5659.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/we-wired-it-new-emails-show-hillary-tried-rig-benghazi-hearings-january-2013
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776798/New-Clinton-emails-reveal-Clinton-aides-fed-questions-wanted-Benghazi-hearing-senator-facing-corruption-indictment.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/clinton-campaign-slams-nbc-covering-hillarys-coughing-fit
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/06/emails-fbi-hillary-crooked-blackberry-lost-phones-laptop-server-classified-glenn-reynolds/89881664/
270towin.com/maps/rDR90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least they tell the truth now.
>2012 electorate
They forgot that democrats lost ~40% of that electorate and republicans gained around ~80% more.

>"unskewing" polls
This is Romney 2012 all over again.

>johnson 7%

Why do people unironically vote for politicians who are fucking obviously to not win? Literally why bother casting a vote if you're going to throw it away

Holy fuck.

Democrats are now unskewing polls.

>why do people act on their principles instead of personal gain?
Because they're not niggers.

surprised it wasn't 2008 electorate

i guess they're saving that for later

when they start pulling out all the stops

Honestly though, if the people who voted Johnson instead voted Trump, Trump would have it in the bag, no doubts about it

not including that hes a fucking joke

>i-if hillary gets 90% of the nigger vote, with record numbers of nigger voters, she'll maybe kinda almost win the popular vote by 4% in a poll we cooked
damn she must be projected at like 30% or something lmao

Lol.

your vote never matters, you stupid fuck

being one of the 100 million to vote for the winner is no different from being one of the 100 million to vote for the loser

Classic American post

(((adjusted)))

LOL you mean Trump is only winning in fantasy polls where America is somehow more white than 8 years ago?

Color me shocked!

The 2012 demographics numbers are STILL slanted towards republicans.

Media has an interest in making this appear like a horse-race when in reality Trump has just been a dumbass the entire time. You'll see more polls move even harder towards Clinton towards the end as polsters adjust their models to the real outcomes in order to save face.

Easy 350+ electoral victory just like Obama in '08. Even if Trump wins popular vote by 2% he will still lose electoral college easily.

Get mad all you want, but I don't like Hillary or democrats but this is reality. Republicans can only win on state and local levels with the current board.

huh... really gets the ol' gears a-turnin'

>he will still lose electoral college easily.
What is this about? What does the electoral college actually do? Overrule the popular vote?

>America is somehow more white than 8 years ago?

Why do you gloat about this? Why do you mock us? Tell me why.

>Overrule the popular vote?

Not directly, but it is possible for a candidate to get more total votes but still lose the election due to the EC. See: Bush - Gore.

>imblying Hillary will draw the same turnout as Obongo

Kek

Yes, popular vote means nothing.

The electoral college are the people actually voting for the president. The citizens aren't voting presidents, they're voting lists of delegates. And each state is FPTP.

The EC is based on the census, not the number of voters. Thus illegals get to be counted in with Democrat voters. For example, Texas has more voters than California, and will cast more popular votes than them, but since California has more population, they get 55 EC votes, and Texas gets 38.

Basically, they don't count votes directly for president. Each region has some officals, and whoever wins the popular vote in that region wins all the officals. The winner of the election is whoever has the most officals. The problem being, so people's votes are worth more officals per population than others, so you can win the popular vote, but have less officals overall.

>hey goyim, your votes don't count!

I'm sure that will go swimmingly well in a country with more firearms than people.

That is how it has always worked here

I can't think of any election other than Bush/Gore where popular vote didn't translate into a victory.

Quincy Adams I think?

Lol i think what you ment to say is hillary is only winning in the fanatasy land wherr a old lying decrepit white women will translate into the first nigger president for minorities

Hahahh this is reality.

If everyone had that mentality no one would win

Its similar to your (and my system) in which its not a clear cut direct vote of the party leaders. We end up in situation where our prime minister may not be from the party that received the most votes due to coalitions and such. They're in a situation where the popular vote may not reflect the results because some States are worth more than others..

The one on real clear politics shows Trump only up +1 instead of +2 which the real polling pdf clearly shows too.

>he thinks Obama's victory was minorities outvoting white people.

After Trump destroys Clinton at the debates, Virginia,Michigan,PA will be red as well. Don't you think it is pointless to make election maps before the debates? If Trump annihilates Hillary, the entire rustbelt will flip. Too early to make maps.

Ancient history, lad. There weren't even Dem/Rep parties as we know them today back then.

This
If you think Jamal is going to put down his joint long enough to go vote for shillary you are insane

It forces other parties to consider appealing to them when their numbers grow large enough. If a third party candidate got 20% of the vote and congress lost 5% of its seats to that 3rd party, the main parties need to do damage control and adopt something to appeal to those voters.

I'm starting to think Trump may actually pull the election off. I think he will win my home state of OH. probably lose PA, and has a great shot at FL.

I have no doubt in Trump beating Hillary in the debates. What I do doubt is the integrity of the elections in PA. The sandniggers in MI will come out. I think VA could do it, but just playing the map the closest to history.

It happened 3 times.

1876, 1888, and 2000.

Harrison - Cleveland

Wisconsin going red is a funny meme that goes against history, current polls, past polls, and the overall reality of the state. They could barely elect a republican in an off election year when almost half the democratic party stayed home and republican turnout was top notch. Those dems will show up just like they did in 2012 to surprise pundits last cycle.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton-5659.html

People are going to vote for Clinton. Most people don't give a fuck about hardly anything, including themselves.

I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH

Its partially my job to know who is going to win, regardless of my interests.

See my map.

What if I told you that if every single person in this country voted, and on party lines, dems would win every POTUS pretty handily forever? Cause that is true. CNN knows this and is trting to get dems to vote. Notice a lot of the other polls still have hillary winning.

If everyone in the world had the mentality "don't let yourself be manipulated by jews" it would be a different place.

PA and Michigan are whiter than the south. This election will be decided by white union workers.

Jews are Emmanuel Goldstein.

What if the media decides who wins again?

... Except you win.

People voting for clinton does not equate to her energizing niggers in any comparable way they were in 2012 for the first nigger prez....which is the only fantasy cnn and you are e she is winning despite a poll showing otherwise lets stay on topic

People will vote for harambe and deez nuts m8

BUMP

"We Wired It" - New Emails Suggest Clinton Rigged Benghazi Hearing

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/we-wired-it-new-emails-show-hillary-tried-rig-benghazi-hearings-january-2013

New Clinton emails reveal how Clinton aides fed questions she wanted to the Benghazi hearing for senator now facing corruption indictment

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776798/New-Clinton-emails-reveal-Clinton-aides-fed-questions-wanted-Benghazi-hearing-senator-facing-corruption-indictment.html

Clinton Campaign Unloads On NBC For Covering Hillary's "Coughing Attack"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/clinton-campaign-slams-nbc-covering-hillarys-coughing-fit

'Crooked Hillary' nickname isn't going away: Glenn Reynolds

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/06/emails-fbi-hillary-crooked-blackberry-lost-phones-laptop-server-classified-glenn-reynolds/89881664/

The funniest part is that Johnson is a horrible pro open-border, amensty-loving cuck. He's garbage compared to Ron Paul.

The tides are turning. Milwaukee riots were not a good thing for the left and Clinton. It's the only thing holding the state blue.

Are living*

On the brightside, we're not the delusional ones anymore guys. If they keep "unskewing" the polls for Hillary, we're going to win in a landslide

Why do people think the same electoral rules apply to Trump? He isn't the typical GOP candidate, and Clinton is horrible. Just think about the debates. Over 50 million people will be watching. Trump knows he needs to win blue states. He will target those demographic areas.

Now they tell you it isn't 2016

Shills have been SO quiet lately lmaoo

If every single person voted that would include children and illegals, so no shit.

Republican governer
Republican house
Republican Senator

The only way Trump loses them is if the pissed of Cruz Boots refuse to vote for him. They know the importance of the election, and what it means to the future of their party. I wouldn't even rule out Trump being competitive in Minnesota. Former Union Dems like myself won't vote Clinton. We decide the outcomes of our states. WHITE union workers.

No one is claiming their vote will swing an election. Votes are not a huge deal. It's about the utility of the vote.

Voting 3rd party changes the utility of your vote away from most of your values, hence we have a 2 party system based on compromise.

>2012 electorate
what the hell were they using before then? Did they over sample Republicans literally just to feed the narrative of "Oh haha jk hes not really winning :')" just to keep putting down Trump supporters?

OR and WA will be red this year, maybe even California.

All 3 states were the big bernout shitholes and those bernlords are mad.

How much does Sheriff Clark's endorsement help Trump?

It's a coordinated attack coming; they're going to let Trump win in the polls now and then dump him after the first debate, after which the shilling will go nuclear.

is this fucking real?

My fucking sides

>Its partially my job to know who is going to win, regardless of my interests.

If you aren't a liar (you are), you're another stupid fucking pundit. You've been wrong for over a year now, schlomo.

Trump will win easy, just like Obama and Reagan. They all got the monster vote, which doesn't show up in polling.

Come on man. Virginia,PA Wisconsin and Michigan he has a great chance winning. HE has no Chance in California or Washington State, and the only way he wins Oregon is if Stein and Johnson split the Dem vote. I love Trump, but stop being delusional. His target area is the rustbelt. He has a 0% chance in Cali and Washington, and maybe 20% in Oregon. He doesn't have the resources to target those states. They are to out of reach.

>Tfw MA will never go red

This, i know shittons of people who never voted who are going to vote Trump this election

Johnson appeals to the bern victims, for whom Clinton is too criminal, corrupt, shitty for them to vote for

Fpbp.

Those are exaggerations but the black vote is going to huge this year.

And I think more white men will vote for donald. Too many abandoned Romney. Lowest white male support of any republican iirc.

>IT'S NOT 2016

Whats wrong with that? They adjust the global temperature data and people believe in global warming.Next year they start (((adjusting))) the bill of rights.

kek

Tell me about the monster vote.
Why does it have that name?

Exactly, that's why I told everyone in 2012 that Mitt had no chance. I hate Obama, but he gets the monster vote, so there's nothing you can do about it... same with Trump. Not many people can get the monster vote... but Trump does.

Hillary "supporters" arent going to show up and vote breh

>Commiefornia
>red
I think Trump is going to win in a landslide because he has a brand new demographic of people who have never voted before. But north Mexico isn't going to vote for him

The monster vote are people that never have voted, or people that are registered but just never waste their time to vote.

They come out of the woodworks for certain candidates, like Obama, or Ronald Reagan.

>Those are exaggerations
Say thanks to God Emperor...
This is fucking addictive.

I mean everyone eligable to be registered to vote retard

>mfw even after rigging they are tied

Some, especially the establishment repubs that were maybe going to stay home. They want law and order.

they'll come out for Hillary because first woman president/ don't want a racist, bigot, whatever the mass media calls Trump to win

Are you blind to the rage of white America? Obama has destabilized the entire planet by conti uing Bush's war policies. Democrats no that. Theyll stay home. In 2008 and '12 white people didnt care. Now they do

So it isn't the current year?

Because every model pretends this group of people is not real. When they show up, it's a scary surpise.

For instance in the adjusted CNN poll above, not only are they oversampling for the fact that Obama got many more minorities to vote for him than Hillary will and was able to convince many more white men to vote for him the Hillary will, they also ignore anyone who hasn't voted in a certain period.

That last group is the monster vote. They are people who have typically been out of the election process but whom are coming this time. It's a big part of the reason why brexit happened.

The anons in this thread you're saying Trump has the monster vote picking up on the fact that a large part of the reason he was exceeding Pole curly and smashing election records is because he managed to convince people who are out of the election process to vote.

Combine the monster vote with the Democrats general apathy towards Hillary Clinton and you have a recipe for victory. Regardless of the electoral college.

Trump has
Republicans
Independents
White union workers who always vote Dem,but won't vote Clinton
And he is likely to surpass bob dole's 12% black vote
Just to put that in perspective, this is what winning Republicans, Independents,Union workers, and 12% of the black vote looks like.

270towin.com/maps/rDR90

AdJEWsted

Polls should be banned

If he gets more than 12% black vote Illinois,Maryland,Connecticut, and Delaware all become light blue. Don't underestimate the power of debates. If Trump can sway more black voters, Clinton is in serious trouble. Trump is at 14%.

Nope, you apparently still don't understand what the monster vote is, because women already vote, there were no spikes in women registration.

Also, a Clinton or Bush would NEVER get the monster vote. They would never beat a monster candidate. For instance, the DNC tried to give Hillary the nomination in 2008, but they couldn't because of the monster vote for Obama. And the RNC tried to give the nomination to Bush in 1980, but hey couldn't because of Reagan's monster vote. And both candidates went on to easy wins even though the polling said it would be close or they would lose. Because of the monster vote, it can't be polled. The polling centers only poll people that always vote.

No matter what year it is Jill Stein will always be dead last.

Sad!

Democrats 5 months ago
- Hillary landslide
Democrats now
- Hillary will still win with electoral college
Democrats in Nov.
- Fuck it Im staying home

>12% black vote

What? He has like, no black vote whatsoever.

Well you said everyone :^)

People actually thought Mitt had a chance?
Obongo had the nigger vote and white guilt