So you killed 70 kids

>So you killed 70 kids.
>Unauthorized removal of enemies of the nation by the way, if you use the term kill that's very incendiary.
>Why is that?
>Is just is, is just is, just so that you know and you don't have to use that term.
>But isn't that acurate, you shoot those kids, you killed them.
>I killed them cause I couldn't get rid of them legally, the treason was there, you would've done the same thing.
>But if you shoot people so they don't live anymore, aren't you killing them?
>You are describing it as something criminal.
>The question I'm asking is rather simple, didn't you kill them?
>Technically, yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/irgb7
youtube.com/watch?v=9a3oHeTM0Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A true national hero

The idea of a guy killing some people and then saying "don't use that term, its very incendiary" is hilarious

#PromoteBreverik

>people over 18 willingly going to a political party's summer camp are considered to be "kids"

remember that most young people start out on the left and slowly go to the right when they mature. he basically just murdered some random people who happened to be leftist at the moment.

>kids
Nice meme

#ps4breivik

>So you killed 70 kids.
They were infants you insensitive fuck

the were children of the regressive leftist politicans including brainwashing since their birth the chance that they would have changed is significant lower than for the average person.

so why is breverik in prison for killing 70 kids anyways?

>kids are not children theres a very important disctinction between these words.

#Breverexit when?

Breivik is a pathetic attention seeking idiot:

"They will label me as a racist, fascist, Nazi-monster as they usually do with everyone who opposes multiculturalism/cultural Marxism. However, since I manifest their worst nightmare (systematical and organized executions of multiculturalist traitors), they will probably just give me the full propaganda rape package and propagate the following accusations: pedophile, engaged in incest activities, homosexual, psycho, ADHD, thief, non-educated, inbred, maniac, insane, monster etc. I will be labeled as the biggest (Nazi-)monster ever witnessed since WW2."

Only stupid young people. And stupid people are just as dangerous as leftists.

If all goes according to plan potentially he is out next year.

i love this man. it's not even a meme. even the faggot 1488ers think i'm being a honeytrap when i say he was acting in self defence.

when you use a weapon (the state) to destroy a man's country, he is perfectly justified in using a weapon (guns and bombs) to take your life. you forfeited your right to life when you aggressed against him.

he's a hero, and it's outrageous that he's labelled as a "terrorist"

He isn't wrong and how is being in prison attention seeking ?

This thread is just Sup Forums going degenerate and shit.

>It just is.

Wow another retarded fascist who can't support his ideas with reason. Big surprise.

This.

I'm pretty sure that's just Norway's pussy laws were no one can be imprisoned for more than X years. They will resentence him or its recurring or some shit.

im talking about breaking him out you derp.

Wait, no one here got that I was making fun Gary Jhonson?

>remember that most young people start out on the left and slowly go to the right when they mature.

That won't happen if your dad gets you a political and/or government job the day after you graduate. You'll be too invested in believing it.

These kids would have been life-long nation wreckers.

I did OP, I did.

they where pinkos.

:)

I did f-am

Gary posting needs to get more popular

>he literally payed $10,000 for someone to photoshop this fucking forced meme with him in it

I honestly can't believe I used to be a "libertarian"

so fucking embarrassing.

The only embarrassing thing is they're not paying us, m8.

pick a better example next time faggot. he didn't kill those people. he merely helped them complete the outcome of their own choices. he didn't sink to their level. he didn't violate his morality. he merely gave them the consequences of theirs.

Libcucks actually think like that.

>So you killed 70 kids.
wtf Breivik killed 70 babys

People that are dedicated enough to go to a left wing summer camp are probably much less likely to become conservative. With that said it's still not okay what he did but most of them were probably leftist for life.

godspeed , i would join.

>and now im on a watchlist

>Be a pussy psychopath
>Kill children because adults can fight back

fixed it for you

>People that are dedicated enough to go to a hijack a car are probably much less likely to become law abiding citizens. With that said it's still not okay what he did but most of them were probably hijackers for life for life.

that's you. that's how you sound.

jesus, what a waste of dubs

archive.fo/irgb7

None of them where under the age of 18.

They are calling them kids the same way they are calling the migrants Kids.

>there where no children.

>kill the left as it is now

>kill super leftists from the future---now

One is obviously superior.

> mfw in war time boys as young as 12, if we are desperate, and only boys will be labelled as men when it comes to someone having to die for the feminist bitches.

Piss off edge lord

Holy fuck is that image true?
HAHAHAHA

added juggled scrotes.

He killed 70 Leftist nation wrecking cucks?

Nothing of value was lost

Jaaa

>Thinking murder is okay
I hope the FBI track you down and imprison you for life, fucking psychopath.

I remember how we cheered in summer 2011 in school when we heard of it.

We even created chars on his wow server

All is fair, cuckboi.

will our hero ever be freed?

>

t. Cuckphrey Bullprepbatton

i'm not an edgelord bitch, i'm an aristotelian. this man was fucking innocent and you cucks are acting like he's a monster.

What? He aborted 70 times? That's okay then

>unironically thinking murder is bad but prolonged torture is good.

He was a misunderstood farmer who protested against the high manure prices, artificially raised by the goverment.

Breivik GeoFarms was a success story!

that video of gayry cuckson saying this shit makes me rage, what an absolute cuck

and some of you faggots were wanting to vote for him

He's quoting Garry Johnson in regards to his opposition to the term illegal immigrant

You wouldn't be saying that if someone killed you for being a member of the alt-right.

So many haters here. He gave up WOW to go and do something meaningful and you shit on him for succeeding in life.

Sorry lad, here in the land of the free and the home of the brave, there's no such thing as an illegal opinion. One day we'll save you.

Did you know that one os his wow charakters, I think it was a shadow priest, was named Conservatism?

And that he listened to lux aeterna while doing the shooting?

youtube.com/watch?v=9a3oHeTM0Gw

Or a member of the white race, or christians religion.

Oh wait, we are being killed because of that.

Because of people like the ones Breivik shot.

They are the traitors that open up the gates at night in a siege city and welcome the enemy to cut your throat.

they won't if he has a gun, how would anti-gun lefties kill an armed individual?

i see what you did there OP
is this hourly breivik bread?
ok, i post in breivik bread, k bye

purely artistic.

There is no way in hell the laws allow trying him again for the same crime.

>trying someone again for the same crime
is that even allowed in the free world?

my understanding is that the maximum sentence for any crime in norway is 21 years. however there is a provision to impose another 21 years if the person is considered a danger. considering they built him his own special little prison, i don't think they're planning on letting him out.

They can keep him in if he's a danger to the public which he is. He'll be in prison for the rest of his life.

WOW a fucking LEAF disagreeing with me. Big fucking surprise. Piece of shit

>mfw he didnt kill that Polish guy because he had "right winger face"

Youre actually the one being the propagandist by calling them kids.

Sorry youre upset we called you out on your purposely marxist choice of words.

>They arent illegal aliens, they are just.. migrants!

Same logic.

When its pro leftist, they change the word to sound softer. When its anti-leftist, they must be made out to be baby eating nazis.

Youre a bad person OP, Id pull the plug on you in the hospital and wouldnt think twice.

>why didn't you bin it?

>1 post by the id

is this what shills do when it's nighttime? just shitpost like crazy in other threads to slide?

>bloody revolution in norway
>kebab and cuck removal
>once it's over, breivik is liberated and carried across the capital
>he is declared emperor or norway

I bet he dreams about this every night.

That's my other post. I used my gym's wifi. Leaf on vacation much? You come here for our healthcare or our attractive obese black women?

so you're not denying you're a shill

>You are describing it as something criminal.

yeah, nice delusion, Breivik.
every fag realizes that except him. how autistic can you get?

Well considering everyone accusing everyone of being a shill nonstop around here....
You ain't denying the leaf accusation either bub

That's why most middle aged western people are right leaning, right? Retarded Aquafresh.

that would be murder.

do you think someone killing someone who is breaking into their house and raping their children is just as guilty as someone who breaks into your house, rapes your children and kills you?

The fact that he is still alive after removing 70 commies proves we can fight the cucks even if we are outnumbered and they hold the power.

>South Africa
>Analogy about child rape and murder

I always wondered how did he have access to weapons? Is it okay to buy automatic rifles in norway?

He's alive, but he's in prison and will never be released. He might as well be dead.

In most countries its legal to stop certain felonies by lethal force, treason almost universally

>mini 14
>automatic

>living in a warm prison with decent food, tv, playstation, books, not being silenced

Yes man he is dead and got to fucking heaven.

If they had any balls he would have face the firing squad or noose depending on how you wish to count him.

thanks for those sanctions britbro. made us feel as special as a girl out on the town in rotherham.

good thing we're not racist anymore though. just like you're progressing to a peaceful future by not being islamophobic.

news said he had a fucking arsenal so I figured he had a m16 and a rocket launcher or something.

did he just have a shit rifle and a pistol?

If you have the knowledge and skill. A semi-automatic rifle can be converted to automatic fire. Although Brevik didn't do this.

The hate on the eternal Anglo is strong in you...I like..

But not as easy as you might think.

Yup.

And a truckload of fertiliser.

>reading up on capital punishment in other countries
>get to israel
>israel has only executed 2 people
>a nazi and a traitor
>the traitor was found to actually be innocent a year later
>the nazi was living in argentina, but they captured him in argentina and smuggled him to israel since argentina doesn't extradite former nazis living there
what the actual fuck how is that even allowed?

Depends on the gun and how smart you are. An open bolt with a simple trigger group won't be that hard to jury rig. Only problem is that it will make it easy to go into runaway mode.

They'll evaluate him at the end of his term and if he is not deemed "well" he'll just get an extended sentence, this will repeat until he dies or until he says he regrets everything and will behave like a marxist braindead puppet

I dont think he'll ever turn his back on his beliefs

A hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

>a truckload of fertiliser.

what the fuck? please explain.