What is your country's "anuddah shoah" equivalent?

"Cor blimey it's annudah Blitz!"

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Swedish_Crusade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasions_of_the_British_Isles#The_Danish_invasion_of_1069.E2.80.9370
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like 9/11 all over again!

"Oh my god its like all those things that happen in other countries"

;_;

Don't worry one day you'll get your own special attack you can treasure for generations

Oy vey, the british are terrorbombing civilian populations again!

Fuck off brit pricks

kek, my mum actually said this about that shooting the other day

>The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put that rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind.[

t. Bomber Harris.

He'll be back, we are resurrecting him with dark Anglo magicks and he will inititate Dresden 2.5: The Infernostorm.

'I would have destroyed Dresden again', Bomber Harris was unrepentant over German city raids 30 years after the end of World War Two.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS.

Hi Mohammed

You don't complain about our other genocides.

This was from 1807 you fucking retard.

You were long before the Germans.

fuck off kiwi, go sniff some petrol with a maori

>not rainbow warrior
>not webm related
you sure about that, m8

9/11 in Catalonia.
War of spanish succesion
Aragon crown (catalonia basically) allies with the Habsburg with british and austrian support cause it was more federal or so they said.
Castille supports the french bourbon candidate
Austria withdraws cause they get some other territory, British withdraw too.
Catalonia still supports him for some reason.
French candidate wins.
He removes the catalan goberment, removes all universites, destroy nearly all castles, ban catalan... etc.
He fucked us hard desu.
We celebrate our defeat each year in 9/11 cause that's the day Barcelona felt.
It's the day Spanish started being more centralized and just more retarded.
Bourbons were retarded, we lost America because of them.
Catalans kind of knew it but Castillans were retarded as always have been.

>"oh my god it's the police..."

It is actually the remains of Monte Cassino but I'll humour you with another one of our GREATEST HITS!

>All I can say is that all the German towns *put together* aren't worth the bones of a British grenadier!

t. Bomber Harris.

We wiped out indigenous peoples and replaced the names of their areas with our own funny ones. You people never complain about that but only about our treatment of the Germans - which I admit was wrong.

Are you mentally retarded?

The pics is a painters impression of your 1807 attack on Copenhagen.

Don't act like germans invented terrorbombing you pathetic little fanny

>copenhagen
>1807
>german

british education

Oh shucks it's another Alamo/Pearl Harbor/9/11

I only had one image to go by but at least you've found something else at last. I don't really care about what we did in Copenhagen t b h

Sorry Danebro I misread your replies. I am retarded.
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html

>Thousands of Germans passed through the unit that became known as the London Cage, where they were beaten, deprived of sleep and forced to assume stress positions for days at a time.

>He was made to clean stairs and lavatories with a tiny rag, for days at a time, while buckets of water were poured over him. If he dared to rest, he was cudgelled. He was also forced to run in circles in the grounds of the house while carrying heavy logs and barrels.

Nor was he the only one. He said men were repeatedly beaten about the face and had hair ripped from their heads. A fellow inmate begged to be killed because he couldn’t take any more brutality.

>Of the 21 accused, 14 were hanged after a war-crimes trial in Hamburg. Many confessed only after being interrogated by Scotland and his men. In court, they protested that they had been starved, whipped and systematically beaten. Some said they had been menaced with red-hot pokers and ‘threatened with electrical devices’.

>In his memoirs, he disclosed that a number of men were forced to incriminate themselves. A general was sentenced to death in 1946 after signing a confession at the Cage while, in Scotland’s words, ‘acutely depressed after the various examinations’.

Tricked into signing their own death warrants

ARYANS BTFO. How will they ever recover?

and we really don't care about the blitz, in fact it was well deserved
I'm not even muslim but it brings me endless joy that london has become londinistan

OY VEY ITS JUST LIKE 1807 AGAIN

Kurva, it's like Lidice all over again!

Never got to use it, tho. Now I'm sad.

Rainbow warrior is mostly a greenie shoah these days, and the underarm incident is bantz whenever your refs cheat

>I'm not even muslim
Spoken like a true Muslim

>be communist village supporting murderers of glorious Heinrich
>get fucked over for it
hmm

Muh Port Arthur

Ia qifsha It's like annudah Cham genocide!

Newfie so probably something like "jaysus fuck by's its annuder cod moratorium"

Then how about this?

DELET THIS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Swedish_Crusade

>Denmark complaining about Britain attacking Denmark
o boi

Jap occupation after you lads conveniently failed to defend your SEA colonies. Nowadays nobody really cares because everyone here is a weeb and the only time it's ever brought up is to justify conscription

Go suck German dick somewhere else, Pepík.

At any rate it doesn't change the fate of London, whether I am or not

Enjoy praying to Allah

"oy neng, es otre 1714"

For Fanden, it's another 1864!

>he's this pissed about things that happened over 200 years ago

Rotterdam was a shithole desu.

Still is.

Germany pls bomb.

It's the Fifth Partition of Poland!

>he is pissed over The Blitz, when you attacked Berlin first

Face it, your nation are shit, your people are shit and you will are the main reason the western world is plagued by white guilt and decline.
Not Germanys little mishap in 39-45

Suka, it's 22nd of June all over against.

"Oy vey it's like the scouring of the Shire all ova again"

Sounds like you already do faggot.

Complaining about shit 200 years ago is pretty much what Muslims do so you have a lot in common.

You want to really go back you Danish fuck?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasions_of_the_British_Isles#The_Danish_invasion_of_1069.E2.80.9370

You started it, don't get mad that we finished it you weak fucks.

ITS THATCHER ALL OVER AGAIN

>tfw the north

Still the Jews, because Norwegian police helped round them up after Norway was occupied by Germany. They even demanded reparations.

Other than that, we have the Sami, who were mistreated and forced to assimilate, until they were given more autonomy after the war. Despite this, they're far less uppity than the Jews.

>invasion
>terror bombing civilian cities where the army isn't even present to defend.

Yeah... seems like a good comparison

>waah everything's your fault! Waah
If we were so shit we wouldn't have beaten your arses.

Probably the closest thing we have in polite conversation is the storming of the pacifist Parihaka village during the land wars by colonial troops, even though there were next to no casualties. Honestly I find some of the carry-on over that sickening because it's very obviously used as political leverage/emotional blackmail.

The real shoah incident however is the genocide of Moriori tribe/people on the Chatham Islands, but that is not ever brought up in judgmental terms in this country - except in private company - because that was committed by Maori. And we can't ever judge Maori.

>It's hard to beat an unarmed civilian population from the sea

Americas would be "another 9/11"

Well... 7x1...

We got beaten by germany. Germany.

At least it wasn't sweden.

Oi noi, es un altre 1714!!!

Yeah you're right, an invasion is actually worse.

>baw this country we pillaged the fuck out of is now strong enough to give us a stiff dicking
Get over it, should have become a real country, then we wouldn't have slapped your shit.

another springbok tour is probably more on the mark, mate

That's what they got for being unarmed

I don't mind you whopping our asses

If you only whopped the militarys asses instead of bombing civilians, which you seem to be good at.
The pre-requisite of a british campaign is that no the enemy should under no circumstances have guns, even spears would make you think twice

>oy vey it's 1812 all over again
>those irrelevant canadians will (((invade))) us again and burn our whitehouse
>they will steal our wome with their superior lakes and cocks!
>God, please help us oyyy veyy!!!

I pisse on american flag every anniversary of that day. The only country to invade the US, and fucking win. Say it with me

CANADA

WORLD POWER

CANADA

WORLD POWER

>implying we are not germanic
what are you doing?

>implying Canada did anything and didn't sit in the cuckshed while Britain burnt DC

>even
>group on one

Daaaaad stop trying to take credit for everything I do

Nice Blackadder quote, glad you get your historical knowledge from such a respected source.

And killing civilians is how everyone fights, haven't you noticed, get the fuck over it.

>again burning a civilian city for no reason

something to be proud of

Just because I happen to remember that quote from Blackadder, doesn't make it entirely untrue

From a social perspective it was very significant but I don't think there were any casualties, just bashed noggins.

The nationalists were outnumbered more than 2 to 1 but the commies broke ranks and ran leaving their comrades behind

>burning down the capital of the USA
>not something to be proud of
kek
The fuck happened to you Denmark, back in the 11th century you had balls, Bunch of fucking homos.

You think we have forgotten? You think we have forgiven?

The Anglo never forgets. He will make you pay once more in the coming of the Second British Empire.

In fact, you're lucky you even survived the first time and that we didn't completely gut your wretched barbarian-raider country and leave it to the dogs of Europe to pick clean.

Canada didn't exist until 50 years after. Why are Canadians so obsessed with such a small-scale war? Did you know that the US won the biggest battle(New Orleans)?

DO IT AGAIN, LORD CATHCART

It is untrue though.

I suppose you think the Zulus were just armed with spears?

"Excuse me, I'm gonna need to speak to the manager."

/r/ing some skilled person to make a DO IT AGAIN, LORD CATHCART

Did you know the US had their capitol burnt to the ground and their troops sent packing after your president declared your unwarranted invasion would be a "matter of mere marching?"

It makes me so fucking hard to imagine canadians burning the american capitol and raping the first lady

IT'S ANOTHER LITTLE BIGHORN

How does it feel to know that despite doing everything, the majority of British people don't even know that the war of 1812 ever happened and it was only considered a minor theatre in the Napoleonic wars

His "allies" and "comrades in arms" ran away.

Dresden was a tragedy.

No.

No it wasn't.

Struth, it's like fuckin' Gallipoli all over!

>alternatively
Crikey, it's like another bloody emu war!

No it was not a tragedy. It was a defining moment in our history where we taught the vile ARYAN worm who could throw bombs about the best.

He thought he could get away with sending waves of bombing aircraft and v1/v2 bombers into the city centres of our country.

We sure showed them.

BOMBER HARRIS PLEASE COME BACK.
THEN RESUME YOUR BOMB ATTACKS

>War is a battle between heavyweights. The winner is the one that clobbers hardest, with the maximum effort, in the minimum time. *That means Berlin*!

t. Bomber Harris.

your nation is a tragedy.

Oh no its like 33 all over again

oh shoah, it's like 1515 all over again

You back for more faggot?

Don't have a retort for
Or do you still use Blackadder as a primary source?

"Oy vey it's annudah Halifax Explosion!"

▲▲

6 million indians oy vey!