Could you imagine Sup Forums?

Would the US still be as successful at the Olympics?

I think it's a great idea - Make American sports great again.

Good idea.

This is so fucking stupid. I hate this whole "boohoo dis black mayne got shot by a pig de other day cuz he robbed a store and attacked the pig so he obviously dindu nuffin! Imma disrespect my country now because I like to ignore facts!" Shitshow that's been thrown over the past 2 weeks or so. It's so fucking pretentious and full of its self that it shouldn't even exist. I swear to god, I hate being racist but black people are majority violent fucking retards who for whatever reason can't tell for their own good what a "law" is.

They will NEVER think police brutality or white supremacy is handled.

As long as whites are the majority, black people will feel "different" and therefore they'll feel oppressed.

As long as there are police, black criminals will be arrested and sometimes killed and black people will view this as genocide.

But legitimately nobody cares if black athletes willfully stop performing. I wouldn't care if all Irish athletes stopped or all Russians stopped or anything. It's their loss and they'll be replaced.

oh no not the baskettballll playas nooooo

>Can you imagine, how any sport would be without black people

WOO HOKEY, FUCK NIGGERS

I couldn't give less of a fuck about niggers running behind a ball. So yeah, I could imagine it just fine

shit man you know full well even if whites where fully gone they'd blame white spirits.

No one would care. They'd just watch white athletes.

Same goes for music or movies or whatever.

It would be improved 100%. Athletic jobs given to blacks because it's literally the only thing they're moderately capable of.

The only thing that would happen is a temporary shortage of athletes, and unironic racism that usually results when one mingles exclusively with their own race.

> Shitshow that's been thrown over the past 2 weeks or so

2 weeks? You haven't been paying attention.

They don't perform a vital service, so I see no issue with them striking.

What do they know of oppression?

>Maybe people would stop wasting insane amounts of time watching niggers play with balls.
>Maybe people would use that time to do something productive.
>Maybe niggers would have to get real jobs.

I'm all for it.

Can't we just ask the cops to be at some sense into them?

My god, without niggers being 9 feet tall and 600lbs, football could be interesting again.

PLEASE NIGGERS, GET OFF THE FIELDS

Finally, more hockey on tv

Its entertainment. Inherently unnecessary. So yeah i can imagine and itd be no big deal

Correct. In Africa, anything that goes wrong for them in blamed on bad juju. In western nations, anything that goes wrong for a black is blamed on institutional racism or white privilege.

They are prone to magical thinking and constantly need an unseen force beyond their control as an excuse for their fuck ups.

>Whites and Jews go head-to-head in basketball again for the first time in decades.
>Football stays the same.
>Baseball stays the same.
>Hockey thrives.
>Golf stays the same.
>Tennis stays the same.
>Skiing stays the same.
>Soccer still goes unwatched.
Sounds okay to me. I only watch baseball anyway. Most of them are white, Jap and Cuban.

Underrated post

>soccer
>unwatched
Maybe in your shithole country

>>Football stays the same.

I'm not even a gridiron fan and I know this is complete fucking bullshit.

>soccer

How will the Jewish sport team owners make more money?!

Considering I only give a fuck about hockey, this wouldnt have any effect on me

Reminder that the only proper sports are Rugby, Cricket and Netball for the girls

>roundy kick vs oblongy kick

What if every white person refused to do anything until niggers stopped nigging.

>juju
only west africans

Povertyball vs niggersmack

We'll /hoc/ would be OK, so I would be OK.

sure, I can imagine myself finally watching sports.

It would never happen because it would mean permanent retirement for all black athletes; so many of their grievances are imaginary and thus unsolvable.

>no niggers would be getting paid MILLIONS of dollars per game where they just throw balls around a field in between complaining about how da whitey raciss b keepan a brudda down

Yeah I'm sure it would really HURT white americans to know that

no but the theft rape and std rate in the olympic village would be the lowest in modern history

White athletes tend to be better anyway. At least in the NFL anyway.

>ad long as whites are the majority

The fact that women now outnumber men on college hasn't stopped feminists fucking that area up. All thats changed is they rub it in our faces.

Detroit would stay the same

This

What kind of freaky chickens does your country have that produces eggs like that? Both the shape and the size are wrong for normal chickens.

>sees pic
>tips erection

>imagine how sports would be
You mean people can live more productive lives plus spend more time with their families instead obsessing over mindless fluff AND the niggers and libcux with stop bitching???
You got a fucking deal, faggot

Can you imagine if whites refused to serve chicken?

I only watch hockey.

Checkmate faggot.

We blame JewJew too.

Checked
Fuck monkey ball

sauce?

BLACK PEOPLE CULTURALLY APPROPRIATED BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL

Let's end all real sports to fight white supremacy?
What would be left in american colleges without sports as organized activity... chess? Who would dominate that? White guys and some asian nerds! Retreat, you marxist nutjobs! You are proving white supremacy by boycotting sports!

It's called a foot ball because it's a foot long .... and it's called soccer because of the word association. The football association was abbreviated to soc, slang to socca, then socker, then soccer.

It's a wonderful idea, American kids will be encouraged to be healthy and patriotic again, they will retake their country and win Olympic medals as just one of the results. Then white people would think 'hang on, we're doing so well, why do we need anyone else? it's clear diversity is not our strength but our weakness, let's not pay them welfare or allow them to emigrate here!'

>bunch of niggers who get millions for puting cow skin from point A to B will suddenly stop for other niggers

Yeah... not gonna happen.

>Could imagine if all the positive black role models stepped down from their positions so that black kids would have nothing to look up to?

Really... makes... uhh... think...

I don't watch or care about sports, so I don't give a fuck.

Blacks would have even less role models and become even more chimpier. Top idea.

It would really make no difference. Athletes contribute nothing to society, and yet we pay them so much. They're just there to sell beer and other stuff to simple minds.

Can you imagine how quickly the world would turn to shit if whites gave up the reins and let niggers control everything?

>colleges make Millions off black bodies
>football and basketball lifeblood of sport departments
>blacks quit
>the profit losses would be insurmountable
>most racist amerikkkans love watchin niggers on the field
>weird

Look at south africa, blacks will never stop until every last white is killed.