youtube.com/watch?v=JCUPc9zVfyo&index=8&list=PL1157C4AE30AF025A
youtube.com/watch?v=138ajKRMzIY
youtube.com/watch?v=_FnvC3Lj9ps
youtube.com/watch?v=6UQtX8ZTTpY
youtube.com/watch?v=8nFfrrN0B_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=iW_qGMRmJAw
youtube.com/watch?v=2EaENfuq22M
youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74
bento.de/politik/wahlkampf-in-berlin-clubs-starten-plakataktion-gegen-die-afd-und-hass-838104/
youtube.com/watch?v=It4WxQ6dnn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>is ambient/ electronic/ idm our music?
>our music?

Sup Forums music threads always either turn into people spamming classical or metal for 300 posts, i've never seen Sup Forums have a long conversation about electronic music.

I'm a big fan of ambient m8, as electronic music can't be made without a computer then I'd definitely say it is white people music.

>can't be made without a computer

>Indy ambient

Sick cunt

lol idm is mostly for fedora tippers.

anyone like swing/e-swing here? its good for coping with being redpilled

>e-swing
fedora tier

>Edm

Are you trying to prove what a beta cuck you are? Come back when you grow up.

>high iq
>Sup Forums
pick one faggot

Limiting yourself to one genre is a low IQ trait. If you wanna listen to pop, that's fine, as long as you actually like it and aren't listening to it for any other reason.

Be an adult, listen to what the fuck you want.

I thought Wagner was our music.

aye, desu
I've heard a few good e-swing songs. But its usually just some 20th century song clip with a pseudo-techno beat on it:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaK-F8YHPJk
I thought this one was nice.

Reminder that modular sythn is definitely a "high IQ white
dudes" way to make music.

youtube.com/watch?v=dDa3ARP2Rww
youtube.com/watch?v=cjlnJciXbnY
youtube.com/watch?v=ROz_dcNlAw4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ayj7-SSZmAs
youtube.com/watch?v=LWbND16zqoM

And yet it was a bunch black and latino musicians who used them to their actual potential for the most technically sophisticated forms of music

Don't point that out to them, they don't like their narrative challenged. You may trigger an autistic episode.

I doubt that any of the blacks you mentionned ever design and built their synthesizers by themselves (Not so sure for the latinos though).

>"Moog" is not an african or latino name.

You remind me of those journalists who used to praise blacks tweaking 303/Juno/808/909 and other Roland analog and consider them geniuses, instead of praising Kraftwerk, Bruce Haack, the Barron couple etc.

those are all computers you dingus

is this a skrilecks?

>seems to only be a thing for high iq white dudes
Mods, before you delete this for offtopic. This is the most Sup Forums thread on the board right now.

>Australia, home of the didgeridoo...

Here you go - train for racewar

> youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

youtube.com/watch?v=OPyZGCKu2wg

no

>electronic music
>high iq
fucking lmao

>Lyrics:

Grün ist unser Fallschirm
Froh das junge Herz
Stählern unsere Waffen
Sind aus Deutschem Erz

Refrain:

So Kameraden
Hört die Parole
Und legt sie in das junge Herz hinein
Der Weg zum Sprungsignal gegeben
Das Leben will gewonnen sein

Gehen wir dann in Stellung
Geht es endlich los
Rufen wir Hurra Hurra
Zum Gegenstoß

Refrain:

So Kameraden
Hört die Parole

Ist die Schlacht zu Ende
Und der Krieg dann Aus
Fliegen Deutsche Fallschirmjäger
Siegreich nach Haus

Refrain:

So Kameraden
Hört die Parole

No. Beeps and boops are aural cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cvRRyJEYS4

>corny sawtooth funk basses
>actual potential

Music is subjective. You can't attribute any genre to any race, everyone is inspired by someone else's work and music is constantly evolving.

Getting tired of these threads that start bullshit arguments over nothing.

I like dark electro for some reason, but everything else in the genre is rubbish

Flying Lotus much?

you're gonna hate the future then

This is purely a Viper board.

kill yourself

I already do. Learn a real instrument, you fucking mdma addict.

Like? Go ahead, name some.

Ya modular synth is pretty based.

Have some of my ambient piano/synth music Sup Forums

This one is called "Remove And Replace".
youtube.com/watch?v=Gq7MCmlof04

>what did I mean by this?

I am an expert guitarist but I convert the audio to midi control synthesizers because electric guitar sounds like the aural equivalent of onion rings

Progressive Trance or GTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=Ndrflb4_lSg
youtube.com/watch?v=TKPjSiQYItk

then you have terrible taste

i play bass guitar, i don't even like electronic, i'm just commenting on how you're being a literal autist about this. music is just sounds you find appealing, people like different ones.

Nobody said EDM.

Oh shit, I found the next Jimmy Page here. Have fun hiding your shitty habits/technique with Ableton Live and over 6 million pedals.

faggot

>Learn a real instrument
>real instrument

You press buttons to create sounds on a piano, you press buttons to create sounds on a computer. Kill yourself lad.

There's a difference between hammer striking piano wire and a signal passed through a wire. Hell, I consider a B-3 more of an instrument compared to your garbage.

>"""real""" instrument

You sound like a 12 year old who'd make autistic rants on youtube about how he misses real music desu.

Check out Approaching Nirvana
youtube.com/user/approachingnirvana/videos

>America 1 Successful "Terrorist" attack staged by government to justify raping the world of its sovereignty and plunging the world into phony war on terror to increase arms sells and expand surveillance state.

>France countless legitimate Terror attacks in which french frogs are killed by muslims who are being pushed in by American/Jewish wars of aggression, for ever changing the demographics of your nation and irreversibly tipping the scale in favor of the floods of immigrants.

It wont matter how high your IQ is Octave, or what music you prefer. You will be paying jizya and praying towards mecca 4 times a day pretty soon. Courtesy of American foreign policy and Jewish financial interests. :^)

Does the piano in this count as real enough piano for you?

It's actually a sampler full of samples from a piano at Abbey Road.

>no cruisecore
>no classic goa
>no synth rock
plebs all of you

btw don't get me wrong, it's not just loops. I did play a midi piano keyboard to get the music.

>"""Making""" music by making a kindergarten tier collage of their work

wow kys

But its (50s-90s) rock and metal. Also some modern rock and metal.

(((Electronic))) music is mainly associated with clubbing and rave scene which is degeneracy.

You'll get a lot of replies with this one.

Not a collage, the samples were only single notes. I played a piano and recorded/composed the music myself.

>go-to reference for a good guitar player is jimmy page
>thinks using technology is "hiding your shitty habits/techniques"
grandpa how did you find this website?

if you're listening to music to appreciate skill like its a sport you're doing it wrong

and the reason why electronic musicians edit stuff to get it perfect is for the rigid repetitive sound not because theyre cheating or whatever a 13yo thinks

Just listen to this masterpiece and tell me jimmy page could do this:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pCd4b1KGys

Yes.

Metal or any other music genre that still uses actual instrumentals is trash tier.

If your music doesn't utilize the superior technology of the computer, it is backwards, worthless and points at a low IQ.

Avant garde electronica is infinitely more complex than anything metal or classical.

The only people still sticking to classical are people unfit to lead the white race into a new dawn, they are looking backwards instead of forwards.

>The only people still sticking to classical are people unfit to lead the white race into a new dawn, they are looking backwards instead of forwards.

Yes only progressives are fit to lead white race... into extinction

Classical and post-punk

pleb

Brief reminder that this is the pinnacle of Electronic Music.

youtube.com/watch?v=zoXrN4XSabI

you picked a really bad example. That track is repetitive and not very sophisticated.

A progressive right is the true red pill. If you are holing yourself up and remain stagnant, you are not an Übermensch, you are a fossil that is just waiting for the end.

the only insightful comment in the entire history of Sup Forums

yeah, it really made me think

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPcglRBYfu0

this is their best record

awesome PPG Wave sounds

no thats gay nightclub music. fuck that queer shit.

Classical Music of the spheres would likely be redpilled music, but I still listen to 80s edgy rock music.

youtube.com/watch?v=syyl1rKpodw
Makes me think of space

EDM is an entirely different thing

>purists will never, ever experience tangerine dream because muh real instruments
tangerine dream will be remembered centuries from now, can your shitty flavor of the month buttrock say the same?

youtube.com/watch?v=T_QXc5duq-4

I don't know who is in that picture but that is one sweet set up. TB-303, TR-707 in the front and TR-909. Lots of Roland equipment. Lucky. Acid and house is my groove but I wouldn't call allot of the instruments that create them computers. TB-303 Transistor Bass was using transistors for sound modulation the TR-505 drummachine and TR-707 drummachine were digital and why they also had midi support. The 808's and 909s were also transistor based.

I own a few of these great machines. And compared to lgbt loops (fruity) there is no comparison in sound quality and feel.

Fuaaa

It's Squarepusher's brother

youtube.com/watch?v=lY1QyOxx-ks

lyre le temps album outside the box is pretty neat

the video reminded me of those days when I played Midnight Club on the ps2. Thanks for sharing that.

as I said my groove is more the Acid House genre of EDM. So I share this youtube.com/watch?v=JCUPc9zVfyo&index=8&list=PL1157C4AE30AF025A

I never even knew SP had a brother, or that he was making music.
Nice tune, cheers.

youtube.com/watch?v=138ajKRMzIY

reggae/dub

youtube.com/watch?v=_FnvC3Lj9ps

youtube.com/watch?v=6UQtX8ZTTpY

youtube.com/watch?v=8nFfrrN0B_Y

But that's not this

youtube.com/watch?v=iW_qGMRmJAw

I think I am going to start watching more vids from the group. In the meantime here is another vid as a thank you. youtube.com/watch?v=2EaENfuq22M

Who's an old fucker here?
youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74

keksimus maximus

Welcome newfag,
Lurk more

This, its a sign if upper class if you enjoy the full range of culture.

Classical Music and Rap
Kebabs and Caviar

not even old but orbital is the shit

Saw them live in 98, awesome night.

If you enjoy nigger crap Music if is a sign of degeneration. And this is all rationalisation, for fible minded people, to justify their bad taste.

I listen to a wide varity of music from Baroque to Classical (never cared for mozart) House and Disco (just check my previous posts) To Rock and Metal such as Atreyu. I don't care for rap but will listen to hip hop and I don't care for country but will listen to bluegrass. I love music allot. And even though I personally have my own likes and dislikes I still listen to a wide variety of music because all music influences another and that is something that fascinates me.

Sup Forums is a bunch of angsty metal cucks

Best electronic artists of the 21th century coming through

Ferraro is pretty legit but he can be a little 2deep4me

Human Story 3 had some fucking incredible composition on it though

Meanwhile in Berlin...

bento.de/politik/wahlkampf-in-berlin-clubs-starten-plakataktion-gegen-die-afd-und-hass-838104/

clearly vaporwave is our music

>high IQ white dudes.

M8, half of Sup Forums are made up of brownshits and gooks posting under our flag.

I'd say Sup Forums is more of a metal board.

Best of the 20th here.
youtube.com/watch?v=It4WxQ6dnn0

>memer

If you're going to try to act like an Orbital fan at least pick something from them that's actually good.

Fucking garbage.

For some reason I tend to disregard vocals when I listen to music.

Pop music usually becomes worthless when I do that