Is it wrong to kill one to save many?

is it wrong to kill one to save many?

I prefer the tried and tested Anglo tactic of killing many millions to save one.

>All I can say is that all the German towns *put together* aren't worth the bones of a British grenadier!

t. Arthur 'Bomber' Harris.

The sun.
The beasts would be vapourised before they even hit the gas giant.

>thread tier: Sweden

Mass of the Sun: 1,989 × 10^30 kg

Mass of a lion 190 kg

A trillion lions 1.9x 10^14 Kg

Sun fucks Simba's shit up.

>t. Jewish thrall

“I am proudest of my thirty fights in that I did not have any of our own blood shed. All our subject provinces to me were not worth one dead Englishman."
t. T.E Lawrence

Try one that's actually thought provoking.

the lions win if they attack at night

if you kill the sun, the sun wins

i remember the first time i looked into what Graham's number was. i feel as if i looked into the abyss and it blinked back at me. been afraid to get into math since

Lions have claws...

>le swede epik shitpost XD

the lions would win even if they did nothing but crowded around the sun because of their sheer number

if you've read about how bees defend their hives you'll get what i mean, one they raise the heat to insane levels because the sun's energy isn't getting out and is getting magnified by the body heat of the lion's, two, basically no air can get in so the sun can't combust and can make less and less of its own energy to counteract the heat being reflected back in on it

this would exhaust the sun pretty quickly given the insane chain creation that would take place.

of course i'm assuming that this is a contrived scenario where this doesn't actually destroy the real sun and more like a copy of it, otherwise the lions would die eventually after killing the sun

This

wouldn't the lions just feed the suns solar mass?

i mean thats a lot of lions

Lions life in patriarchy while the sun is a matriachal symbol. We learn that the systemic power of even one patriarch is enough to systemical opress all females in a ten mile radius.
One million lions would create a glass ceiling sphere around the sun.

Simba wins in spirit though.

And we'd do it all again too if it saves but one English crumpet!

Who would win:
>Anglosphere and Europe
vs
>Every other country (ie. shit tier)

Fruit flies would collapse into a hypermassive black hole and win.

The sun would fuck those lions up bigtime

If you can call that winning.

If you filled every available space in the known universe with electrons the number of electrons wouldn't even come close to Graham's number.

>air cant get to the sun
>air in space
>australian shitposting

the 6 gorillion choosen ones would win obviously