Have you seen this already?

Have you seen this already?

"According to tax reports, only men pay taxes. Except between 45-60, women use more tax money than they produce every year. Cumulatively, this ends up being a deficit of 150,000$ per woman. In contrast, men's tax expenditure/revenue is at an equilibrium.''

''In short, women cost on average 150,000$ while men cost nothing.''

''Taxes, and therefore the government, is entirely supported by male taxpayers.''

nkilsdonkgervais.wordpress.com/2016/08/10/research-finds-that-the-state-is-entirely-funded-by-male-taxpayers/

What do women get in benefits from the state that men don't?

more health systems, like when they want $ for depression, pills, etc. they study longer but then work less. they just use the system more

Have a bump, even if you're the author. Worth a read.

Does this study account for the fact that women mostly work in public sector?

Why would that matter? That's out of the scope of the study.

Because in addition to paying less tax than men, women salaries are dependant on the taxes men pay and they pay tax of that. It's bit like a snake eating itself and thus a further net drain

I don't know how things work in the US, but the little time I spent working in the public sector showed me how many women can get around working so little just because they hold those jobs. Maybe half an hour to hour real work, rest of it gossiping or browsing facebook

YOU FUCKING AUTIST!

1. that would mean that less taxes are paid then spent

2. Women are not supposed to earn money and pay taxes, they are supposed to raise children and work at home!

This is the worst bullshit I have seen for a while now.

>''Taxes, and therefore the government, is entirely supported by male taxpayers.''

* ''Taxes, and therefore the government, is almost entirely supported by white male taxpayers.''

There, I fixed it for you.

>1. that would mean that less taxes are paid then spent.

Ahhh, see, now you're getting it my friend.

That's more or less how it works here. I've worked public sector dealing with property taxes and was flatout told by my male boss that I shouldn't take on so many projects at one time and I should really use my allotted 15 minute break per day to unwind. And that it was okay if it turned into 20, 25 or even 30 minutes.

I then started to bring my vita to work and playing it at my desk, in plain sight of customers. I would get a raise, employee of the month and several awards as a result of this change in attitude.

? Governments have been deficit spending for a long time now
Theres a reason they collapse into massive deficits with any small changes.

but they dont do either

>more taxes are paid than spent

20 trillion dollars :DDDDD FUGGG

That's racist.

>men don't pay what they cost until 35-39
So men 18-34 are as worthless as women?

I have a masters degree in tax. AMA.

Women are fucking subhuman. Elliot Rodger was right.

reeee. This is depressing. I was thinking of starting a thread along similar lines.

How much tax do you pay personally Sup Forums?

I am about

£1200 income tax
£1000 NI
£1200 ish council tax (split two ways) so £600
£130 road tax

I drive a lot for work so spend about £180/month of fuel, about £120 of this is VAT and duty, so another £1440

My rent is about £300 a month. Don't know if this is taxed.

Generally spend £350 a month on general shit, again taxed at 20% VAT (extra for fags and booze), so another £70.

This comes in at roughly £4500 a year. On fucking taxes. The last time I was at the doctors was over 5 years ago. This is bullshit.

How's the rest of Sup Forums compare?

>Implying nu males don't exist

In a few centuries, when civilization recovers from the collapse, men will forget it all and heed women once more.

Like we always do.

Thats the curse of mankind: Men love women, and are willing to sacrifice anything for women.

Women on the other hand love themselves, and are willing to sacrifice men for nothing.

This is due to systemic wage discrimination in the workplace. Women make less than men even for the same job, therefore they pay less taxes.

If we strive towards gender equality and eliminating the wage gap, this problem would not exist.

>muh taxes are too much!!
>smokes and drinks
>drives for work
>pays for the fuel himself
>doesn't realise his taxes aren't just to spend on himself

just leave.

i paid about $45,000 in federal taxes alone last year.

JUST

I don't understand. Whats wrong with paying for your own gasoline?

I'm a brazillian businessman, construction sector.

83% of my profits are taken as taxes. And then i pay 42% on the 17% as income taxes. In the end, for every R$ i make, i keep 10 cents.
Throw on top of that other general consumption taxes, and i essentially just work to give the government money.

Long live the brazillian tax payer.

So I guess we finally checked that male privilege ey lads?

>Because in addition to paying less tax than men, women salaries are dependant on the taxes men pay and they pay tax of that. It's bit like a snake eating itself and thus a further net drain

Ever notice the meducal professuons and government agencies always have an ouroboros as decoration?

>I don't know how things work in the US, but the little time I spent working in the public sector showed me how many women can get around working so little just because they hold those jobs. Maybe half an hour to hour real work, rest of it gossiping or browsing facebook

Basically described every female in the military, civilian services, medical field, and so forth. Women have to actually work at burger king and target, notice the $15 an hour demands being mostly women. (This work ethic typically applies to niggers as well.)

Bullshit. Women don't work as many hours and have lower quality degrees. When you control for these variables, the actual pay gap is close to a few cents on the dollar.

They're choosing to make less.

yeah, no shit.

Which is why letting them vote is the definition of a moral hazard.

i wonder how many of the lesbian-couple children were adopted from broken homes in the first place.

I thought the same exact thing, unless we're reading the graph wrong

Also, OP said women 45-60 pay in what they get out, but the graph still shows them below the line

No they start paying up from 20-24 as they finish education and start working, look at curve flatting and going up. But they could no catch with "debt" until 35-40.

It's a cumulative total (i.e. it includes previous years). Men don't get into the net positive until later, but of course they start pay taxes earlier. Read OP's link.

Also mandatory.

Those are managers that want to keep employees from surpassing them in anyway.
Those same managers would then turn t their managers and blame incompetent employees for anything that went wrong.
Also, these same managers then talk the talk with their managers to make it seem as id they're working on process improvment.

At least 2/3rd of it tax, and the rest is split between the actual cost of product/service, and some profit.

Tobacco in each developed country is grossly overtaxed, even though it is a disgusting product, should not have like 900% tax on it. That is not a typo, 9/10th of cigarette prices are tax.

do the same analysis than the link posted but for american

child benefits

Isn't this mostly just social security benefits for housewives and widows? Still interesting

>1. that would mean that less taxes are paid then spent

yeah

well done figuring that out

PVV voters here in the Netherlands are majority female

all people cost money until they enter the labour force in their early 20's

men start paying off their debt immediately, women don't

Your second point still stands

We have a fucking leaf and a cuck in the same post!! What are the chances?

wow really?

>Let me point this out now. Your income tax is 100 percent voluntary tax and your liquor tax is 100 percent enforced tax.

Testimony of Dwight E. Avis, Head of the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Division of the Bureau of Internal Revenue

Explain this

There is no reason for women to have more of these.

Well, there would be if you were imposing a policy of natality. But women aren't having children anymore.

Here in Spain the postmodern leftist cuck party (Podemos) is voted by about 50% more men than women. Polls have also consistently shown they consider themselves more conservative than men.

Again, people take things that happen just in the US/anglo countries and generalize.