ITS OVER

It's over, we have lost, we tried our best but it's fucking over.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/we-wired-it-new-emails-show-hillary-tried-rig-benghazi-hearings-january-2013
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776798/New-Clinton-emails-reveal-Clinton-aides-fed-questions-wanted-Benghazi-hearing-senator-facing-corruption-indictment.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/clinton-campaign-slams-nbc-covering-hillarys-coughing-fit
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/06/emails-fbi-hillary-crooked-blackberry-lost-phones-laptop-server-classified-glenn-reynolds/89881664/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her coughing fits are in the news all day. So how can this be?

There is still the part where we vote

I completely agree, comrade! Clinton's done, and now we have to deal with reality. :(

Are you retarded or something. Trump can gain any day just like yesterday and this week. The polls shift all the time you cuck

>0.3% lead

Guess i'm #mentallyhill now

If it was Cruz we would have been winning right now. But y'all elected this fool.

I am now #ClitoriMissile

Polls have a... What, two week delay to them?

Is this just a meme now?
This is an every day thing
Why

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRUMPFKEKS BTFOOOOOOOOOOO

Nothing is over...NOTHING!!!

The whole thing is fake, I don't know why people trust the polls, Hillary is clearly set up to win.

>Trump starts losing
>"It's rigged!"
Stop being pathetic.

"We Wired It" - New Emails Suggest Clinton Rigged Benghazi Hearing

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/we-wired-it-new-emails-show-hillary-tried-rig-benghazi-hearings-january-2013

New Clinton emails reveal how Clinton aides fed questions she wanted to the Benghazi hearing for senator now facing corruption indictment

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776798/New-Clinton-emails-reveal-Clinton-aides-fed-questions-wanted-Benghazi-hearing-senator-facing-corruption-indictment.html

Clinton Campaign Unloads On NBC For Covering Hillary's "Coughing Attack"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/clinton-campaign-slams-nbc-covering-hillarys-coughing-fit

'Crooked Hillary' nickname isn't going away: Glenn Reynolds

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/06/emails-fbi-hillary-crooked-blackberry-lost-phones-laptop-server-classified-glenn-reynolds/89881664/

>sage

>Cruz is better than Trump

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
END YOUR OWN LIFE
RIGHT NOW

Congrats on the $0.02

>implying Cruz could finish Monkey Madness

This post really takes me back

Yeah and when he's up in the polls y'all get a boner

>yall

Straight nigger

gg guys, lets focus our efforts on the next "election".

How can you tell a race over text ?

You guys should have voted for the fucking jew

>Sup Forums is one person

see