So did he sell out?

so did he sell out?

don't trust anyone in media/entertainment right now

literally no one

there is no one 'based'. no one is 'our guy'.

He had every right to. Get paid and dip. But he wasted his prime, that's the most retarded thing you can do as an artist.

>gets paid millions of dollars for a couple Netflix specials
>simply uses shows that he already recorded a few years ago
smart

yes

i don't know if thats even the real dave chapelle desu.

key and peele definitely stole his black v.s. whites schtick, but its fine as it was getting old anyway

sketch comedy was his format

he realized the truth about (((them))) and what they wanted from him.

he talks about wearing dresses and shit, and being the dancing nigger on tv being grotesque and a general bad influence.

moot's a jew ya know

Seems odd that he has been welcomed back with open arms, opportunities, and accolades after all he has said about the system. Isn't there usually a price for this sort of success?

No he didnt.
Disregard Sup Forums posters, Dave is one of the only comedians who riffs on trannys, rapists and race shit. Does he crap on whites? Yes. Does he crap on blacks? Yes. Is he a comedian who riffs on anything? Yes.

The only people (and pay attention to who whines) who shit on DC are people so insecure in their life. He might be black, but he doesn't give a fuck and drops comedy bombs on anyone.

FFS the guy lives in rural Georgia or something, and walked away from 50 schmil. He isn't a puppet.

Ignore Sup Forumstards who whine because he is non-white.

I hear you user....

ie

->Dave is a controlled asset now

to make his first fucking movie you pleb.
learn to swim.

This. I can't blame him for wanting to fuck off. He's got a weird point about Hollywood wanting to put the black guy in a dress. Look at black comedians. Tyler Perry, Martin Lawrence, Chris Rock, Kevin Hart, more recently Key & Peele....there's a weird, consistent theme of crossdressing or emasculation.

Found one.
Go back to Sup Forums you 16 year old loser.

Yep. Why do you think he was allowed to have those two '''Netflix''' specials in the first place that he was (allegedly) paid lots of money for?
LONG CON

>He's got a weird point about Hollywood wanting to put the black guy in a dress. Look at black comedians. Tyler Perry, Martin Lawrence, Chris Rock, Kevin Hart, more recently Key & Peele....there's a weird, consistent theme of crossdressing or emasculation.

he's right though.

*To clarify a bit:

Tyler Perry-Madea movies, where he dresses up as a woman
Martin Lawrence-Big Momma's House, again, crossdressing
Chris Rock-Actually this wasn't a good example, he's just a shrill scrawny comedian
Kevin Hart-AYO DUDE I'M SO TINY AND SMALL AND I WAS LIKE DAAAAAYUM I'M SO SHORT AND WEAK
Key & Peele-Many crossdressing skits

This one too

What's he even doing these days?

Shills doing damage control.

/thread

Working for (((Google))).

>lives in rural Georgia
pretty sure he lives in small town, ohio.

I actually live about 15 minutes from him. See him all the time at the bar. Locals don't talk to him because he wants to be left the fuck alone but of course there's always that one college girl from out of town who goes OH MUH GAWWWWD DAVE CHAPPELLE!!!!!!!!!!

To me, it seems like he just wants to enjoy his wealth and spend time with his family. That's all.

>YOU RACIST WHITEYS STOP LAUGHING
>converts to islam

He told one of the talk shows, cant remember which one, that he made these specials himself and planned on just seeing what he could sell them for, and Netflix jumped on that shit right away.
Producing something and then selling it isn't "selling out", it's fucking business.

Is it just age or does he look like he's gotten a bit fatter in the face?

You can stop mock correcting your pseudo-casual misinformation.

Yes, Yellow Springs, Ohio.

Nope. You are just a 260lb fat fuck loser who blames others for the fact you have never touched a real vagina. Sorry.

Neck yourself and do us all a favour.

only one (you) there bub.

projecting

daily reminder

Hahahaha...

Anyone who actually believes Netflix did this out of good will or 'business' or anything else, I've gota bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

The ENTIRETY of themedia is corrupt.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Dave sold it to make money.
Netflix bought it to make money.
Get the fuck out of your basement and spend some time in the real world.

He was really thin in the early 2000's. He's at more of a normal weight now I think.

Yeah, ok.

baka. Real anons remember to think critically.

he's bulking.

>there is no one "based"

Norm Macdonald is

>implying that crossdressing hasn't been a staple of comedy for centuries

>ignoring the fact that whites regularly crossdress in comedy roles

Nah, Dave is just paranoid.

No.

There is one and he will return soon.

is that Son of Sam?

No
>so he rapes her
Literally the funniest line I've ever heard in stand up was in one of his new Netflix shows. I'm not joking. With that context it was simply brilliant.

mos def too

>tfw you lived long enough to see a visibly fatter older dave chappelle

DA JOOZ Sup Forums 2020 8 MORE YEARS XD

They can't touch him. He'll just walk away again.

how do you explain his relationship with snl

fatter? he's buff as shit

>Does he crap on whites? Yes. Does he crap on blacks? Yes. Is he a comedian who riffs on anything? Yes.
Cringe