EMMY'S BTFO TRUMP

EMMY'S BTFO TRUMP

>Moss won best actress in a drama series for The Handmaid's Tale on Sunday.

>But what no-one noticed was the message written on the bottom of her shoes.

>Stylist Karla Welch posted a photo of one shoe with "Off" written on the sole. "You'll have to guess what the other shoe says." she wrote. "Our note to the patriarchy #teamresistance."

How was anyone supposed to see that?

>jack off our patriarchy
?

Suck?

Brave and powerful

holy shit, as a straight male and upholder of the patriarchy, i am fucking shook!

what now? my whole life..different from this point...

ooooOOOOOOOooooooh

Even more infantile displays from the poopoopeeepee left! DURMPGHF TOTES BTFO GURRRL XD

So brave

I legitimately think it's Suck. Jon Hamm showed Moss how the Patriarchy works I'm sure after he was done with Kiki.

Chuck?

Hasselh?

Trump is a horrible President. I know you support him to be ironic, but this shit is just too far. Hillary was dogshit, but Jesus, don't have an aneyrsm you dumb fuck

>this is fine but the tweet about the emmys from trump isn't
And people that cry about Sup Forums still have the gall to cry that the mods are "alt right" lmao

Near?

>Trump is a horrible President
You're correct, but do you not find this rather pathetic display by fucking adults in the entertainment industry attempting to take to moral high ground utterly hypocritical?

What did Trump tweet? I thought he ignored it.

>Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

>I was saddened to see how bad the ratings were on the Emmys last night - the worst ever. Smartest people of them all are the "DEPLORABLES.

>aneyrsm

The average anti-Trump shill everyone.

Aren't the Emmy's Sup Forums?

considering the emmys were basically a trump roast, this is a pretty measured and subdued response.

In the show she's called Offred, so maybe the other thing says Red. Wasn't her dress pinkish, so that would make sense?

Sneed? Formerly chucks?

deep sneed-lore

I'm sure it reads "my aircraft". She was baneposting.

How brave, you hid an insult where nobody could see it.
I also met Obama once with a note saying "Fuck you nigger" hidden inside my underwear.

I bet you weren't even brave enough to do that, you fucking cuck race-traitor. I've yelled at Obama calling him a nigger while at a speech he gave in 2012.

Put up or shut up.

There's a thing called sarcasm, autisman.

>Trump is busy giving the most viewed UN speech in history
>out of touch delusional overpaid celebrities are busy writing words on the bottom of their shoes to go give each other made up awards
you go girl...?

At least I'm not regurgitating slogans from my baby boomer parents and pretending I'm edgy.

>Emmy's
>relevant

For comparison, youtuber Pewdiepie gets roughly 5 million views on his videos per day.

So I guess prejudice against white males really is acceptable now I guess?

>323.1 million people in America
>11 million people watched this trash
I could upload a video of my cat making a silly face on youtube and get that many views

The same white patriarchy that created a country that protects her from being stoned under sharia law for showing skin?

Do these liberals not see their own hypocrisy? I've been seeing houses in my town with gay flags hanging from their porch and "we accept Muslim refugees into our home signs" in their front yards. These idiots are products of the echo chamber that keeps them from seeing the world for what it really is.

Why didn't she write it on her soles?

T-that would've shown the patriarchy

No, that's viewers worldwide.

Think of how many were just people and businesses flicking it on with no one really watching for background noise. I'm in Canada and it was playing at a local bar while I was out with my buds.

The other one probably just says ended for offended.

Feed off? Gonna need someone to explain this one.