*inhales*

Foreign market is irrelevant

DC pajeets BTFO

sure it is pal

and yet again Sup Forums was wrong

>Is gonna pass BvS' worldwide gross this weekend
Oh I love it when Sup Forums is so horribly wrong

>It's a flop! Sony expected trillions!

>When the studios renegotiated that deal in 2011, Marvel paid Sony—which was in need of cash—a lump sum of $175 million and agreed to fork over an additional $35 million each time a new movie was made, in exchange for the full merchandising revenues.

>That $35 million will also reportedly be reduced if the movie grosses over $750 million, according to a 2015 tweak to the deal that came when Disney and Sony partnered (paywall) up on the reboot. If Homecoming passes that threshold, it’ll be the fourth movie to do so this year, including a Marvel movie and another from Disney.

>That $35 million will also reportedly be reduced if the movie grosses over $750 million,
>That $35 million will also reportedly be reduced if the movie grosses over $750 million,

>>When the studios renegotiated that deal in 2011, Marvel paid Sony—which was in need of cash—a lump sum of $175 million and agreed to fork over an additional $35 million each time a new movie was made, in exchange for the full merchandising revenues.

yablewit.jpg

so did it de-throne wonder woman for origin story?

In terms of worldwide gross it's about $50 million above Wonder Woman now

Are you laughing at the fact that that's an abysmal showing for a movie that was so well-hyped?

Other-wise I don't get what you're going for. The icon of Marvel and flag-ship hero barely managed to surpass a third rate DC female hero.

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

>still hasn't passed Raimiman 3
>despite being part of the hugely successful MCU
>needs a co star role for MCUs biggest property
>adjusted for inflation and the poor Chinese box office conversion to American dollars, it's still done poorly compared to older Spider mans
>Marvels most known and popular character barely beat DCs first female big screen adaptation
>despite being at the forefront of popular culture for the last 15 years

WEW

POO

>This level of asshurt
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

*exhales*

Yeah that movie is dogshit

>got destroyed domestically by WW
>Chinese gross means next to nothing in terms of financial gross

Keep stretching there Poojeet

The irony in these two posts is legendary

>a third rate DC female hero.

Bullshit. By that standard, everyone but Batman is 3rd rate.

>this level of asshurt

Did I sound "asshurt"?

>bullshit

The level of importance of DC superheroes goes:

Superman
Batman
Wonderwoman

By that showing, she is indeed third rate.

Technically 4th rate if you consider the shifting trends where Green Lantern/Flash have gone up and down in popularity, but within the last decade, she has definitely superseded them.

All of the Trinity are first rate, moron. Along with Spider-Man, they are the only truly iconic superheroes.

First rate, second rate, etc. are categories, derived from the classification of the British navy. They can have more than one member.

iron man too...or not?

I thought it wasn't another origin movie.

What the fuck

You left out Wolverine and the Hulk. I think they're pretty popular.

>By that showing, she is indeed third rate.
Congratulations. You're a retard.

But... I thought it was her turn?

>Wolverine and the Hulk. I
lol no

go ask your dad what wolverine is

Isn't it sad the castlevania anime on Netflix had better whip fight animation than this 10 billion movie?

Domestic it's getting BTFO pretty hard by WW. Worldwide it's doing fine because Pajeets love quips

I doubt it. The scripted humour is the stuff that translates least well. Besides, Wonder Woman was quippy as fuck. The rest of the world isn't as cucked by feminism as the US though.

the absolute state of the box office

>The scripted humour is the stuff that translates least well.
You don't know anything about the overseas, America.

The fuck dude

>The rest of the world isn't as cucked by feminism as the US though.
More like there are one billion muslims in the world and the actress playing Wonder Woman proudly slaughtered muslim kids for a living. Homecoming is 10x more cucked than WW

I'm not American.

i'm too lazy to figure it out, but what percentage of these are either remakes, reboots, or adaptations? it has to be the vast majority

Right, because studios are always holding out for the big bucks coming from Middle Eastern screenings.

marvel is 10x more cucked than DC. This is known, and I hate DC. Which Marvel would stop sucking muslim dicks.

or sequels, forgot to add

If you include sequels then almost all of them. Only Dunkirk and The Boss Baby are truly original.

Take walk in London or any city of Europe anytime you want my friend, let's see if you find people wanting to see a movie with an IDF officer as the main character

Well as I'm British I know that most people probably don't even know what an IDF officer is, much less care that she used to be one. The fuck sort of media are you consuming that you think European movie-goers care about this shit? The only reason it has anywhere near $800m is because of muh feminism.

>muslims don't care about Gadot being from Israel despite the fact that entire countries boycotted the movie because of it
>it did well because regular people care about feminism very much though
Must be weird being this dumb

What do Muslims have to do with anything? What does regular people caring about feminism have to do with anything? The movie had wall to wall free marketing because the entire mainstream media was foaming at the gash about stronk womyn.