Its going to be a disaster

its going to be a disaster

I can't say I'm excited. Really think Denee Veenurv is a vastly overrated hack. No Vangelis, a Ford who clearly fucking hates his job as an actor now, MOM'S GONNA hamming it up as usual.

It's a film no one really wanted or the original story needed.

its going to be massive

any movie marketed in orange/blue contrast will be a disaster. See transformer bois.

silver lining is its gonna be so shit they take dune away from that hack and plebs might finally shut the fuck up about deakins

Deakins sucks now since switching to digital

deckard is a replicant

t-shirt. and. jeans.

You shut your whore mouth, Ridley

I have a feeling this is going to bomb as hard as the original did when it was released.
It will probably have some form of a cult following off the bat, the original BL took a few years for it reach the popularity it has now. And I pray Coca-cola stayed away from this one, since they went into bankruptcy and lost the cola war from the last film

> be director of major movie
> get one of the biggest actors of all time to reprise a role he probably hates
> he comes out of dressing room wearing yesterday's clothes

I would almost guarantee that Ford decided on his own wardrobe in this one.

Should I watch Blade Runner 1982 before this or is 2049 stand alone?

get out

Trailers look really good.

wait a sec
Isn't his head just shopped on some stock body?

Yes. You just described Harrison Ford.

>hasn't seen blade runner

Will we get to find out why they call them "blade runners" in this one?

For all we know, Harrison Ford has died a bunch of years ago, and what you see of him, is all just a bunch of less or more fancy CGI.

>seeing ana de armas boobs in IMAX. Worth price of admission right there desu

really dude? read a fucking book.

It's going to fail to make a profit cut I think the movie is going to at the very least be a visual treat. Probably a similar situation to Mad Max Fury Road where it is loved by genre fans and critics but ignored by general audiences.

>The reason for the reference to them as "blade runners" was never explained in the film.
>The term "Blade Runner" originates not from any works by Phillip K. Dick but from a little known 1974 novella by Alan E. Nourse. This novel was called The Bladerunner and in the novel, the reason for the term is given. Bladerunners (the term is one word in this novel) are black market medical suppliers for underground physicians. The term appears to refer to the scalpel blade, a picture of a medical scalpel is prominently on the book cover illustration.
Well that was disappointing.