What happened to the ship crew in Jurassic Park 2?

What happened to the ship crew in Jurassic Park 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Jerry_Randall
jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Berner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They decided not to hang around, but one of them couldn't let go.

Sneed killed them

boom goes the dynamite!

There's no point in thinking about it, because I promise you Spielberg didn't put any thought into what happened.

Like blowing up Jaws, the magically appearing cliff in the fist Jurassic Park, or the magically appearing stage in Temple of Doom, Spielberg will do shit that makes absolutely no sense because he knows his viewers are too stupid to connect the dots and find continuity errors, lapses in logic, or any other goofy shit.

The "magically appearing cliff" in the first Jurassic Park is just a nitpick though and if it's that big of a problem for you you're autistic, plain and simple. I totally agree that the ship crew being killed in JP2 is nonsensical but even then I'm not autistic enough to allow that to ruin the movie for me.

No idiot.

The ship crew were originally killed by Pteranodons IIRC, it was scripted, but never shot.

Wouldn't you like to know mister?

It's a clever puzzle, and anyone who can come up with the answer is a worthy individual in my eyes. There's a hint that while help you decode exactly what happened on that boat, but it's not in the second movie, it's in the original.

Watch carefully.

The ship crew were killed offscreen by the Greenpeace guy because of muh dinosaurs muh environment

The t-rex killed everyone but the last surviving guard managed to trap it in the hold before succumbing to his fatal wounds. This crewman was still holding the controls when the ship crashed. Jerry Randall prised the controls out of the heroic crewman's dead hands and opened it. He was only following orders.

jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Jerry_Randall

>Jerry was a sarcastic man and had an extremely condescending attitude towards Ian Malcolm and Sarah Harding when they were attempting to persuade him to admit them. Nevertheless, his refusal to grant them entry means he was if nothing else good at his job as a guard. Although the other guards were seen listening to Malcolm and starting to leave when he began yelling for everyone to evacuate the Venture, Jerry seemed immune to the contagious fear, and simply focused on obeying Ludlow. But as soon as he saw the T. rex he finally showed fear and ran.

There's a lot to unpack in the Ingen Harbor scene, desu.

>this post
AUTISM

This is Star Wars tier autism.

As a Private Security Officer myself let me tell you Jerry Randall is an important figure who captures the daily challenges of our thankless, unseen service.

Just want to point out how comfy that house is in that scene at the end where the kid sees the T-Rex outside his window.

jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Berner

>He was working at the InGen Waterfront Complex during Peter Ludlow's speech to an audience of reporteres and investors while awaiting the arrival of the Venture. After the Venture smashed into the pier, he found a dazed Ludlow and helped him to his feet. He was then among the several guards who accompanied Ludlow, Ian Malcolm and Sarah Harding aboard the crashed ship to determine what had happened. Entering the ship's wheelhouse, he reacted with disgust. Ludlow, unaware of what was awaiting him, entered behind Berner and asked where the crew were. "All over the place," Berner responded, and Ludlow finally noticed the gruesome remains of the sailors. It is unknown what happened to Berner after his fellow guard Jerry Randall unwittingly unleashed the the captured male Tyrannosaurus rex, although he presumably escaped.

>Where's the crew?
>...all over the place
What did he mean by this?

Chuck and sucked them

Cut scene with raptors killing them, scene was removed but the deaths were left in.

Would this guy be liable in court for letting the T-Rex free from the ship?
He and Vince Vaughn should have been imprisoned for crimes against humanity.

That's the only thing that pisses me off about The Lost World, they should have saved the San Diego attack for the third movie with Ludlow's failed attempt at making a mainland theme park (and had more dinosaurs brought over with the rescue teams they deployed on Isla Sorna).

Also just one weird peeve but why didn't the female T-Rex go searching out for her baby and mate when they got taken down?

what did he mean by this?

you ever kill a nigger?

No, Jerry was told there were survivors down there, that's why he opened it. He was trying to save lives. Maybe one of the crewmen was his friend and he was hoping against hope he or she was alive? Or maybe he just didn't want to leave a stranger to die alone in a cold dark hold. That's why Jerry ignored Malcolm's warnings. That and his boss said to.

In a real sense, Jerry is the third act's mirror to the character of Roland Tembo in the second act. A professional who many regard as evil, but conducts himself with honor.

It was a tribute to the original Lost World by Doyle.

A pack of Raptors snuck aboard the ship and ate the crew. It's a major plot point in the second book that the Raptors are migratory, they're desperately searching for a way off the Island. They line up at the waterfront and all stare in the same direction because they want to migrate.

That's what I thought as well but when did the raptors jump ship?

No idea. The landing in the city is entirely movie original, none of that happens in the books. What does happen in the books is a series of Animal attacks in rural parts of Costa Rica, with locals reporting seeing monsters. It's heavily implied a variety of dinos got off the island, in particular some large herbivores and a few juvenile raptors.

This is good Sup Forums right here. The kind of autism I can get behind.