UCCLE BEJJEN

Better than breeding with Dorniggers

But that produced cute anime boy Aegon VI

>lys has dragonlord blood
fuck no
i hope not
i don't want some lysoshi whore running around with dragons and fire magic
fuck off

what is the possibility GRRM will write two more tomes in his fat fuck lifetime?

>the race that ultimately BTFO Dragonlords
>not going about to raid resources
>not asking anything from the Crown ever
>niggers
The absolute state of Warg fucking shits loyalists

LEAKED SEASON 7 SCRIPT

Pretty good. They just won't be ASOIAF.

>Due to its climate, Lys soon became a resort destination of sorts for the dragonlords of old Valyria
So you mean to tell me that not even one person related to Dragonlords was there at the moment of the Doom?
You know it's true
Fact is, with the "lemon tree in garden near red door house" thing, it's most probably Dany is actually a Lys whore

A trader from Qarth told me that dragons come from the moon. He told me the moon was an egg, Khaleesi. That once there were two moons in the sky but one wandered too close to the sun and it cracked from the heat. Out of it poured a thousand thousand dragons and they drank the suns fire.

>Fact is, with the "lemon tree in garden near red door house" thing, it's most probably Dany is actually a Lys whore
i thought lemon tree meant dany was a dornish bastard

oh...

FUCKING LEMON STEALING WHORES

Silver hair are still common in some of the free cities, not in Dorne
Could also be from Volantis' inner walls (only pure valerians there, plus during the war with the Rhyonar they had some dragons of their own before calling Valyria)

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Will he at least finish Dunc and Egg?
Really curious about the whole deal of Summerhall

Kill yourself, kike.

>tfw book Jon Snow is a legitimate genius and makes all the other Stark men look dumb
>tfw Show Jon Snow is probably the dumbest Stark man around.

I really hate how much obvious plot armor Jon Snow has, especially at season 6 and 7 where it's more obvious than ever. Ned fucked up, it got his head chopped off. Robb fucked up so bad that he was killed even though he had guest rites. Jon fucks up like numerous times and he's still not dead. Again.

What did she mean by this?

Cast him

my bf

Daemon Sand

prime Mace

Garland Tyrell

DWARF MAN STILL TALKING

Yeah, they pretty much write him like he's got a death wish. He mostly seems to luck out because he makes good decisions in allies who bail his ass out.

t. samefag

Dany controls the dragons as the plot demands. Please don't confuse pre-season 5 dany with pos-season 5 Dany. Pre-season 5 abides by the books. Post is whatever the fuck D and D want. Dany has total control over all three dragons starting in season 6, it's undeniable. They do what she wants. They follow her across the narrow sea. They don't harm her armies. They stay put without being chained, they follow her north. And so on.

>sand

KEK

unironically Rheagar Targaryen

It's because D&D don't know what they're doing with any of the characters at this point and they write themselves into corners . An they make the characters make stupid decisions so they can try to rectify they're mistakes.

dey eat her pussy too

can you blame D&D if GRRM refuses to help them?

www.lucifermeanslightbringer.com

Guys answer me this, why would logically anyone ally with the Boltons?

Especially Smalljon he gains nothing from it and how could he ever trust a man who murdered his father in cold blood?

In reality he could have proclaimed Rickon Lord of winterfell and ruled over as regent.

Or exposed to the crown the Boltons harboring of Sansa and create a power play from there.

Has Ed ruined his family honor banging a Frey girl? Imagine the near future.

>Oh, marry the son you made while his Mom's family gutted your liege? No thanks.

>Oh marry your kid? Why your wife have plans to kill my family next?

so is DANNY the new meme name for daenaerys targaryen
HI I'M DANNY I HAVE DRAGONS GIB KINGDOM PLZ
fuck off
remember when everyone was calling her KHALEESI
KHALEESI LET ME FIGHT FOR YOU
KHALEESI BE CAREFUL
KHALEESI YES
KHALEESI NO
and then before that when she insisted on calling herself STORM BORN every time instead of targaryen
I AM DUH NERUS STORM BORN QUEEN OF THE ANDALS GIVE ME ALL OF QUARTH AND ALL YOUR SHIPS AND MONEY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why can't she or anyone else just say
"daenaerys targaryen"
is it hard???
is that hard???

Well I can blame GERM for not finishing the books. They have his notes and honestly they've been writing this show for years, you wouldn't think it would be that hard now.

he is unironically the single biggest Lannister house-nigger cuck in the entire show, even moreso than Qyburn or the Mountain

Who do you think is the prince (or princess (that noun has no gender valyrianiggerian)) that was (past tense) promised?

>Especially Smalljon he gains nothing from it and how could he ever trust a man who murdered his father in cold blood?
He wanted someone that would kick out the wildling fucking shits as soon as possible.

He can start pretending that the Frey side of the story is what actually happened.

Apparently Lys is not an option
Some dragonlords in Lys survived the Doom of Valyria, but the citizens killed the dragons and their dragonriders.

Jon and Dany together

Ashara Dayne

Viserys, as soon as he died both Westeros and Essos went to shit.

Strangely enough, the only post -ADWD plans he seemed to tell them about were Jonerys and Stannis's downfall.

Problem is that he apparently changes his mind a lot about the rest of the story even though he has a clear endgame in sight.

Everyone knows he was tricked into it, no one sensible would blame him or the baby

jojen is still alive in the books. what role will this interesting chap play in the books.

isn't jojen implied to have been killed offscreen by meera though
as opposed to how he was killed very on-screen by meera in the show

Have more ambiguous dreams that help Bran in no way whatsoever since he can't tell what they mean until they happen.

Better than whoever they got

>Jojen is still alive in the books
Jojen was turned into paste and fed to Bran my brother.

sorry, didn't finished the best books, AFFC and AWDW. they were too boring for me.

LANCEL

left or right boys

>Ned killed by his wife's son
>all trueborn heirs are the kingslayer's bastards
>Rhaegar impregnated waifu and Ned raised his kid
>Daenerys arrived to Westeros with a Dothraki army
>Lancel became a knight

The boar did Bobby a favor to save him from seeing such a horrible future

which one's rhaenys the cuck

why is Bobby B such a cuck? the signs were obvious. the blonde haired kids. c'mon.

Rhaenys the slut.

That Visenya looks like a stuck-up cunt.

rhaenys would be the more feminine one and visenya would be the one on the right

How I wish this series went

>Ned realizes how greasy Joeffry is
>immediately leaves and heads north
>tells Stannis that he's the true heir
>supports him with the north
>Smashes all enemies
>Stannis takes the throne
>Ned lives out the rest of his days in the north

>can you blame D&D if GRRM refuses to help them?

>alternate timeline, season 5 ends
>year passes, around the time GoT usually starts airing again
>people clamoring about the lack of a new season
>D&D make a press statement
>"while we have many ideas for the series and what direction we want it to go in, along with some key critical information from the future books, the winds of winter and a song of spring, we do not feel that it is right to continue forward at this time with so little information, as it leaves too much room for error, and too many chances for inconsistencies that we might not initially see, but will become apparent later on. we thank you for your understanding."

Is this not exactly should have happened? Tell me if I'm wrong, but this seems like the best thing D&D could have done.

well
rhaenys was a known cuck
so i guess i'll take the one on the right

but what about qarth

Ned didn't even need to do that. All he had to do is join Renly and as acting King regent resolve the dispute of succession later.

I am trying to think of a way that wouldn't bother Ned's honor. Ned didn't want to support Renly because it would involve grabbing kids in their bed and also betraying people. Going North and supporting Stannis openly would be fair game IMO. Staying was dumb as shit.

Here comes the King in the North!

How can he redeem himself in season 8?

death

>mfw tried to make some girl a faceless man
>mfw shes doing it as vengeance and not aa duty
>mfw break rules and train her anyway
>mfw she obviously disobeys orders
>mfw lost a colleague to her
>mfw she ran away
>mfw all that training for nothing
>mfw shell never serve the many faced god and just abuse her new skills for personal vendettas
>mfw my whole plotline was wasted
>mfw i am no one
>mfw i have no face

>immediately leaves and heads north

*blocks Ned's path*

after this whole hoopla is over, its not whoever sits on the throne that matters
its who is gonna be the poor sod that gets bequeathed harrenhal and its curse that matters

It'd seem like he was in on the plan after Ed starts surrendering castles to the Frey and being a Lannister house-nigger.

Also you know keeping his wife because of the pussy game.

Ur too fat for ye armor

give me 3 proofs that harrenhal is cursed

1>>>>3>2>6>7>5

What if Ned actually listened to Littlefinger's advice? Was it his intention to betray him the whole time or would he have adapted accordingly?

1,2,3>>>>>>>>>>>>,6>>>>,7

I get your point but if Ned had left while Robert was still dying he would have been fine.

Viserys

Humperdoo is Targaryan?

What's with the Sulu tattoo?

1>2>3>4> who gives a shit >7>=6>5

Last weekend a few family members visited while my cousin who'd moved overseas came back for a visit. That included some of her best friends - a couple who have a pair of kids. The six year old was one of those pain in the ass kids into everything, with no hint of parental control going on.
Partway through Saturday, the kid ends up with my cousin's iPad and she tries to take it off him a couple of times but he screams himself so stupid she relents and lets him play with it at the table only. Kid spills soda all over it, the iPad goes black, and my cousin and the kid both freak right out. She has work on it she isn't sure is backed up elsewhere.
The kid's parents show no sign of giving a shit. The dad doesn't say a thing and the mom goes into hyper defensive mode. "He's already learned his lesson, look he's crying!" (yeah, because he can't sit on the iPad all day), "Oh it's only what you have to deal with when you have kids you know!" and "It's only material stuff, let's not ruin the only day we get to catch up!"
So I tech out, towel dry the device, suck the soda out of wherever I can (while seething that the kid's gotten off from acting like an idiot but you know, not my gear and not my place to say), and it suddenly comes to life when connected to power. I gave it back to my cousin and she took a closer look and says it's not her iPad.
Turns out it was the mom's iPad. The kid had stashed it with him without her knowledge before they'd left home and cousin's iPad was still safely up on the bar, where my partner had more sense than the rest of us and put it out of the way when the kid first appeared.
I can't tell you the joy I got from watching the mom suddenly change her tune from making all the excuses under the sun for little rugrat, to being firmly pissed off and in a shitty mood at the kid, her husband, my cousin and me until they all left.

Nice blog! Upvoted!

Lannisters don't act like fools.

>makes all the other Stark men look dumb
Not like he has to try much, lmao

House Tully of Riverrun

>break rules and train her anyway
There are no rules. The Many-Faced God wanted Arya to retain her individuality and vengeance-seekign behavior because she has an important role to play in the war against winter.

I want to hold hands with Tommen!

If Ned had delivered copies of Robert's proclamation to every lord and lady of the court and sent copies on ravens to every great family, Cersei never would have been able to touch him.
Of course, Robert should have written out dozens of copies himself and had Varys send them to everyone.

If Tyrion had kept himself from whoring and drinking his whole life, would Tywin have eventually come to respect him?

more like House Tully of House Lannister.

he looks like a true sand nigger now.
perfect for a tardgaryen

Now?