Linda Hamilton is back as Sarah Connor

Who's ready for TerminatorKino?

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/linda-hamilton-set-return-terminator-franchise-1040948

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7r1lMT8Zpo
earwolf.com/episode/true-lies-with-tom-arnold/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FFS enough of the Connor family, just give me the future war and new heroes

Just let it die

rules for future movies

>no lasers
>no time travel
>john conner is overrated
>sarah conner is irrelevant
>arnold is old

>Linda Hamilton
shes like 60 now

I honestly thought she was retired or even dead but then I found out she has only been in low budget crap for the last 20 years.

Goddamit why can't we just have apocalyptic robot war with lazers?

>and cigaretes actually cause lung cancer

Loved seeing her hard nips through that white tank top. Great fap.

Is it true that James Cameron once knifed a man to death in a writers' room?

Probably not, but he did/does have a strict no cellphone rule and anyone who breaks it gets their phone nailgunned to the wall.
He also screamed at Arnold during the filming to True Lies for delaying a shoot and Arnold just took it.

based JC

>Arnold just took it
Imagine being Arnold on that set...

>Arnold just took it

cool, I guess, its like 3 movies and tv series to late for anyone to give enough of a fuck though.

There are no new heroes. There is only John meeting his dad when he reaches the age of 45 and cyberwarfare.

I will never die because someone will always send somebody back to fix it.

Her over acting is the second worst part of Terminator 2.

John Connor is the first.

>New Terminator movie
>Cameron
>Schwarzenegger
>Hamilton
>Direct sequel to T2
I am so okay with this.

Noice

Cast John Connor

Jim, why didn't you call me?

God please let this happen

FUCK no. I want JUSTed Eddie to come back.

Kill yourself

>just give me the future war and new heroes
But Terminator Salvation was the worst one yet.

>He also screamed at Arnold during the filming to True Lies for delaying a shoot
As he should. Doesn't matter if it's fucking Arnold, there was probably 100+ other people on that set and he was wasting all of their time.

The future war wasnt presented at all like it was in the first two. Thats a big part of why it was so bad.

In the first two they showed very minimal future war and it was always night which set the presentation and aesthetics, but a movie dedicated to the future war will likely include mostly day scenes which really changes the look and feel.

>war will likely include mostly day scenes which really changes the look and feel.
Again. Thats why it was so fucking bad.

I'm just glad the Queen of Burgers isn't coming back.

I swear Finnfags are the worst people on this board.

Again that is why any movie dedicated solely to the future war and new heroes, instead of having only a couple of scenes related to going back in time in the dead of the night, will be bad.

for all his ultracompetitiveness, i think he understands directors and such are the talent behind his career, and knows to kowtow to them without shame and be professional and take it like a man, even if he literally grabs every pussy that passes by him afterwards.

>Hey JC, you gotta call me, babe. Do it for me.

Is he wearing the shirt inside out?

>Jim not directing
Meh,

>We might finally be getting crazy old Sarah in the future war running guerilla operations against Skynet with darkness and lasers

Fucking please.

There's a video of him talking about JC's temper.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7r1lMT8Zpo

Yeah Arnold himself admitted he fucked up, it's from a Tom Arnold interview, lot of great gems in there check 18:08
earwolf.com/episode/true-lies-with-tom-arnold/

And this is good how?

friendly reminder
T1 >>> T2 = TSCC

because you got shot by a black man in a toilet.

why does everything she touches go to poo? i miss SCC

Why is Eddie Furlong considered a JUST but Norman Reedus is considered a sex symbol?

She's only returning to the franchise to make her rent payments

Norman Reedus isn't shaped like a cracker barrel

It'll be CGI trash. It'll not be how you want it.

Will Idris Elba play John Conner?

Like...whats the point ? The last movie made the timeline even more complicated and fucked up. AND the movie didn't do well financially. The Terminator series is dead....let it rest.

But what about the rest of that body tho ?

The new movie ignores all of the movies except the first two. Its essentially Terminator 3

>The new movie ignores all of the movies except the first two. Its essentially Terminator 3
That's what they said about Genisys too.

you can always read the old comics i guess

Underrated post of truth.

>grinch in a ski mask
kek

You misspelled Genisys

Cuz old Arnie worked so well? And I never understood the boners people get from some skinny lady being able to do some pull ups.

>not turning your clothes inside out to hide the stains and stave off laundry for just one more day

Because Reedus looks pretty good for a smack addict

>trying to hide the stains

fucking normie

looks like kinos back on the menu

shes like 95 years old, its going to be stupid

It's almost like there were 3 Terminators before it about how you only heard stories of the war and the timeline changed. It was the only Terminator with 0 actual time travel so that's gotta count for something. It was pre-time machine. Skynet won and had no reason to even invent it at that point.

Nope

That look is appropriate for someone who's experienced the ravages of the future war.

She chose poorly.

they need to cgi some youth into that face.

because norman reedus stars on a show about the walking dead, while eddie furlong actually is the walking dead.