America, 1960 = white

>America, 1960 = white
>America, 2017 = ????

diverse

It's better now

is inside eating

Within two generations an 80% + white country becomes a le 51% hellhole. Who was behind it all?

Speaking English.

That's set in rural Maine which still has virtually the same demographics as 1960.

Mud

The US was around 80%+ white in the early 60's and there was still white immigration from Europe coming in and high white birth rates. Nice try cuck.

I wasn't discounting that. I was saying rural areas are still white unlike city people (who are all trash and nonwhite).

yellow like the simpsneeds

>mfw soon whitebois will be the minority

Rural areas are becoming minority laced as we speak. In 1960, the US was around 80% white European and NOW according to the (((official))) stats its 61% but in reality more like 51%.

fat spics

The jews XDXDXDXD!

niggers of all colours in 1960, ditto in 2017

boomers
also
>le 51%
could've sworn last time it was 56%, and before that 65%

Corporations getting impatient with slow population growth so they import a bunch of shit tier immigrant consumers to bolster profits.

Also increase real estate portfolios roi

T. Same thing happened in Australia.

We are a minority in our own cities especially melb and syd

blacks have been at like 13% for 100 years

and 'hispanic' is a meme

My sweet little whorish Pennywise. I did as you told me, you dirty little clown, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting clown when every fuck drives one out of him. I think I would know Pennywise's fart anywhere. I think I could pick his out in a roomful of farting clowns. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat Losers have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a sewer at night. I hope Pennywise will let off no end of his farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

>T. Same thing happened in Australia.
So by 'we' you mean aboriginies?

Blacks used to be 20% of the population back in 1850 but white immigration decreased their representation in the country. In 1960, the US was 80% white/European, a figure that excludes Jews, menas and white hispanics.

>and 'hispanic' is a meme
t. based spik in a maga hat xdxdxd

Güeros feos en vigilancia de suiciada

>25-100%

What? That's some range

Britain went from 95% white British in the 90s to 87% white British in 2011.
It's terrible.

>>America, 1960 = white

'no'

yeah liberals sold us out, we know

why though?

Communist ideals and the feel good you get from virtue signalling.

>communists are liberals

Is this american education

>deliberately chooses a screenshot of the Losers Club without the black kid

Communists pretend to be or actually think they are liberals you retard,

depends on how stupid you are.
If you're an idiot you think that hispanic is actually a race and not a broad label to cover immigrants from a roman catholic spanish speaking culture.
Only retards think hispanic is a race. You can be white hispanic, which is what the vast majority of hispanics are, or any other race and still be hispanic or latino. The only reason americans think otherwise is because their hispanic immigrants are from mexico who are uncharacteristically much darker than other hispanic nations.

I find this amusing, but I think people find it more comfortable to image they have been felled by some far-reaching conspiracy and not by a bunch of morons.

I get what that user meant, communist ideas are popular within leftists group but it really isn't compatible with their lifestyle. It's all rooted in ignorance.

Liberal are not either though.

Your average "white" Hispanic is a proven mongrel.

I'm hispanic and I'm around 75-80% European ancestry (did DNA test), the rest is native american, north African, and middle eastern.
I guess I'm a mongrel, but I don't look like anything but white.

What sort of Hispanic?

Seems ironic that the punishment for slavery is having to live with niggers.

South American.

Most of you guys resemble Mexicans honestly.

We're ethnically very different. South America has always had stronger ties with Europe than Central America.

Mexicans look like most central americans, they have more native american ancestry. I don't look anything like them, I'm a fucking ginger.

>and "hispanic" is a meme
You have to go back Pablo.

Yea well most of your european stock is Southern euro so that Indian ancestry makes you even darker than the average southern euro. You just won the genetic lottery user if you are indeed a redhead which I believe, however most South Americans are Mexicans in look. Especially Chileans.

I'm kind of on the swarthy side myself, so I don''t care if non-European Caucasians, Hispanics and east Asians mix with white people. I'm not too worried.

>Yea well most of your european stock is Southern euro so that Indian ancestry makes you even darker than the average southern euro. You just won the genetic lottery user

Yea, most of us are from Southern Europe descent, but there are still a lot of german and baltic ancestry down there believe it or not.
I don't know if I won the lottery though, most of the people that I grew up with were white as fuck.

even the ones that were more tanned don't look at all like Mexicans, the facial features are very different.

So this :
>however most South Americans are Mexicans in look.

is not true, you're going to find a lot more african ancestry the darker skin you find instead of the typical mexican look.

I'd rather have the typical Mexican look than African ancestry user. No offence user, but hispanics should stay in their containment zone.

Hispanic's not a racial group

If Frankie Muniz has to be a "White Hispanic" then stop demonizing the word "hispanic". It's not a race and any race could be hispnaic. It's more of a geographical term.

If you're gonna blame browns, then say mestizo or mexican or beaner or whatever. Stop saying "Hispanic". Why should iberians like Ted Cruz be blamed for the shit aztec niggers do? Are you a kike that likes to blame the massive mestizo breeding on spaniards?

>Brazil
>hispanic

You're looking at the latino charts not the hispanic charts you low iq chink nigger kike

Hispanic = Latino = Mestizo

Urban slang for lazy people? Maybe

Factually with actual definitions? No

>No offence user, but hispanics should stay in their containment zone.

too late, already immigrated legally.

Nope,
Mestizo is largely native american descent.
Hispanic is just pointing out the person's point of origin on the map.
Latino is just semantic bullshit.

low class mongrels
high class jews

In the end you're all Ibero-romance speaking mongrels so what's the difference?