>Trump Q&A in Virginia Beach VA 9/6/16
youtu.be/HbZr9QIGKGs
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y
>Trump meets crowds in OH 9/5/16
youtu.be/AfYur9LrbHg
>Trump presser on TrumpForceOne 9/5/16
youtu.be/2tatdBW3ZIY

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump speaks in Detroit black church 9/3/16
youtu.be/79OAyAc3G-M
>Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump at American Legion Convention OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/1swbgBnRJ30
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Detroit News 9/3/16
detne. ws/2coSs8R
>Trump on Watters World 9/3/16
youtu.be/MDsQ5JQoT24
>Carson @ Detroit redpills CNN 9/3/16
youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY
>Trump on NBC Phily 9/2/16
on.nbc10.com/WTj10j5
>Trump on NBC4 9/1/16
youtu.be/HzoHYsxOx7U

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nygxu29R
jamesedition.com/real_estate/new-york-ny-usa/845-united-nations-plaza-1215402
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg
youtube.com/watch?v=2EodLWdh55c
usatoday.com/story/news/2016/09/06/chicago-hits-500-murders-2016-after-deadly-labor-day-weekend/89905916/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0y0On8ZGQ
donaldtrump2016online.com/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q="CEO Howard Schultz"&src=tren
politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-doctor-letter-clinton-227502
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Cuban
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

praise kek

FPBP

future OPs update your links
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Another blessed post

AWOO

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Donald Trump doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing. Donald Trump is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to keep America better than the rest of the world.

How many of the american people are awared of Hillary's health problems and her coughing fits in Cleveland?

I mean the MSM has done everything they can to hide it

I'm not 100% sure what the deal is with this place in Trump's building:

jamesedition.com/real_estate/new-york-ny-usa/845-united-nations-plaza-1215402

I'm assuming that the floor which they're selling isn't 'complete' in the sense that they wanted the purchaser to design and decorate the space instead?

Pic unrelated.

DONATE

wew lad

Probably a decent amount. If she has a coughing fit tonight, she's in deep shit though.

How damaging is it that Texas now officially endorses Dyin' Hillary?

I saw (((CNN))) shilling that Trump is somehow now corrupt for the Florida AG thing, but they haven't touched the Clinton Foundation nor have they gone after her after the WikiLeaks/FBI emails.

Lügenpresse getting desperate. I really want to be a fly on the wall over there to hear what the Jews are screaming behind the scenes

>ywn be able to have coffee there and talk about the glory of the Emperor

What?

THE CHAOS GODS SPEAK CLEARLY NOW

>Texas going blue
The day that happens is the day I chop my balls off and start calling myself Sally.

>damaging
The damage was done in 1965, lad

>Texas

The Dallas Morning News is a liberal newspaper. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Also Dallas itself leans blue.

Yea, this was disgusting. Trump gets hit by the a politically motivated IRS fine and they act like he's a Mafia boss, meanwhile Hillary is stacking bodies like it's no tomorrow and taking multi-million dollar bribes and they don't even cover it.

Can I ask you guys for a few bumps for the /CFG/ brothers? Much love

MAGA!!!

/CFG/ ANTI-HILLARY MEME COLLECTION FOR THE MANIPULATION AND RED-PILLING OF NORMIES

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

Best part is, they cant find ACTUAL controversy so they try to mimic clinton controversy in a sad desperate attempt to deflect.
I thont know what theyre thinking, but they probably dont think very highly of their viewers

>Lügenpresse getting desperate

No shit

Anyone catch Ann Coulter vs Sally Kohn about Conservatism vs Progressivism?

youtube.com/watch?v=2EodLWdh55c

hillary shills see trump is winning most of the swing states meaning he's going to win the election. the way the shills give hillary a chance is by adding another swing state and giving it to hillary. problem is texas is never going blue.

Is there really anything Assange can do to expose Hillary? I mean even if he drop some bombs about Hillary helping Isis, the MSM will protect her and pretend that information doesn't exist. Afterall America is a media dictatorship

That looks /comfy/ as fuck.

That's correct. It's just an empty floor.

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/09/06/chicago-hits-500-murders-2016-after-deadly-labor-day-weekend/89905916/

13 people killed in Chicago over the weekend, not a peep out of Obama or the Democrats. Body count is 507 for this year. Only Trump is talking about it and he's a damn Republican. Think about that shit man

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

>problem is texas is never going blue.

>Hillary wins
>floods it several million Mexicans
>stacks the SCOTUS with judges who'll give the said Mexicans amnesty
>Mexicans vote Democrat

If Hillary wins, you can safely bet on Texas being blue in 2020.

Fuck off Finland go get fucked with your shit website. Fuck off and Die.

You're correct. Trump said in his book that selling to the elite was a totally different market, and he found that he could actually sell places for a much higher price if he sold them BEFORE they were finished because the new owner could then get it finished exactly how they wanted it. It was one of his biggest breakthroughs.

WHERE MAH AWOOBROS AT?

Probably not. But the more he releases, the more her poll numbers drop.

>Ywn sit on that chair drinking coco and reading a good book at night while a blizzard falls upon New York

Would USA simply be made great by doing the four following things? :
>End Immigration act of 1965
>Disband federal reserve
>Return the gold standard
>Cancel the civil rights act

>We give Trump a pass and hammer Hillary Clinton

t. MJude

topkek

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0y0On8ZGQ

Wow I just woke up and heard the bad news, Texas is flipping blue.

Texas has been read since 1976. It's not going blue. Texas was one of the original based confederate states. Trump will win it easily.

>donaldtrump2016online.com/
Remove that crap site or get Predator Drone striked like a fucking Yemeni wedding goer you fat fuck.

Oh, cool. Thanks! Now, just to accumulate $13 million...

>I just woke up
Hey Hillary

>hasn't made a single post contributing to the thread besides complaining about the OP

That condo is in Seattle.

Pic related is New York.

A vote for Trump is a vote for strength.
American foreign policy isn't about lies and deception. It's about making what America believes in true.
The American economy isn't about catering to those who don't contribute. It's about supporting the those who support America in return.
American ideals aren't supposed to just
"move over" when cultures clash. Get behind us or get out.
Vote in November.

First 2 are right, last 2 are too controversial and would create chaos.

Audit - End the Fed, lower taxes, bring back troops to the US (isolationism), bring back federalism and increase state power, fund more scientific research instead of welfare, build a 15metre high wall on the border with Mexico and America will be great again in less than a decade.

it's a shill site. apparantly data mining trump supporters.

maybe there's a reason aussies got their reputation

>hasn't made a single post contributing to the thread besides complaining about other people's posts

>A newspaper is representative of an entire state
>Quranic education

Fuuuuck

I'm sorry user, but it appears that you woke up retarded.

CLINTON HAS EMERGED FROM HER STASIS POD

IT'S HAPPENING

I'm just going to dump a bit.

What's with the new
>hurr durr the press is too hard on hillary and too soft on Trump
narrative ? Do they really think the American populace is that stupid ?

They probably are, they are amerifats after all, but that's just shameless. Not even in Greece is there a candidate as corrupt as hillary, and when it comes to corruption we are basically borderline third world.

What is this meme?

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q="CEO Howard Schultz"&src=tren

SHIT! Starbucks just endorsed Hillary! We lost the yuppies! It's over!

>washington post
>meme poll
>texas blue

How desperate can these nig nogs get? Will they start claiming Trump will win zero states?

>Rhapsody in Blue starts playing

Non Texans dont know this but Mark Cuban is a legend in Texas, the fact that he endorsed Hillary is huge and could very well help flip the state. But I like how the past year Cuban has acted like he was torn between choosing Trump or Hillary then suddenly he is all in for Hillary and has all these anti Trump talking points lined up and ready lol

Hillary has spent the entire campaign stealing memes. This is nothing new. At one point she was even questioning Trump's health.

politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-doctor-letter-clinton-227502

Just so everyone knows:

TEXAS 2012 RESULTS:

>Mitt Romney

4.6 million votes

>Barack Obama

3.3 million votes

Are the media really trying to push this nonsense?

Bet it's a pressure cooker in the summer

>mark cuban
>legend

kys

I think the MSM may be rigging the polls in Trump's favor on purpose so they trick him into an unforced error; I bet it's some psychological strategy to let Trump get comfortable before the debates so he screws up bad. Then they'll "adjust" the polls again and show hillary with a 10-15 point lead after the first debate.

I mean, he's still in the race and doing pretty well despite all the ((controversy)). It's pretty fucking obvious he knows what he's doing.

>Mark (((Cuban)))

You mean Mark (((Chabenisky)))?

>He grew up in the affluent suburb of Mount Lebanon, in a Jewish working-class family.
>His paternal grandfather changed the family name from "Chabenisky" to "Cuban" after his family emigrated from Russia through Ellis Island
>His maternal grandparents were also Jews who came from Romania.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Cuban

Mark Cuban is hated outside Dallas, and even then, Dallasites aren't dumb enough to take his political opinions seriously.

t. Texan

My God, you really are retarded.

He is, he pays for all these parties and parades in Texas, the people love him.

>Mark Cuban
>Big anywhere
Literally the only place I've seen him before is a Mountain Dew commercial. I'm not joking.

AWOO~

How many days till Trump is President now? under 70? feelsgoodman.tiff

I can't wait when Trump gets elected and throws you out of a Helicopter.

>Morning Joe is saying that Trump's FL donation is much more damaging than the Clinton Foundation

Fucking traitor scum

Also this

A place with a bedroom like that in NYC would be at least $5 million; rest assured it has A/C.

Very nice.

Texas ia 30% hispanic mate, it's beyond repair

Are you serious?

>trying to outplay Trump at 6 gorillion-D chess

Must be nice to be rich.

The plan is to make an artificial fall after the debates, even if Hillary has a meltdown on stage they plan on her gaining points no matter what.

I think so too, however it feels uncoordinated since some of the msm don't seem to be panicking while others are trying to desperately unskewing the polls.

If everyone isn't on the same page for that plan, it is going to hilarious watching polls fly in opposite directions after the debates.

Trump needs to be on guard not to fall into any "binders full of women" comment so Normies who watched the debate will be confused when they try to fix the polls.

Mark Cuban is huge, maybe spend less time on anime and more time paying attention to the real world?

it is a shill site and the OP is a shill

The only problem with the one you posted is that it's in China. You have to be careful or they'll try to sell some counterfeit garbage to you.

Yea, and apparently the media "has looked at the Clinton Foundation thoroughly" - it's like literal garbage shit. I fucking hate these scumbag pissants, don't know why I even bothered to watch it.

Also did you know we sent Iran another 2 billion of cash on secret CIA planes again? Nah, that's not important, Trump is giving donations that the politically motivated IRS is fining him for; that's the real story!

Bunch of trash. I hate the MSM

>.tiff

You poor bastard, have a comfy Awoo for the pain

>TEXAS 2012 RESULTS

Yes but now Texas has even more illegals. Mark Cuban is more mighty in Texas than Zeus was in Ancient Greece and he has endorsed Hillary.

I still hope Donald Trump can win Texas, but I don't take it for granted.

Afterall Texas has Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso, Fort Worth and Houston. Urban people always vote for the establishment and the status quo. ALWAYS.

How unnecessary is that. Jesus christ, take a shower, pinch a loaf, and brush your teeth.