Was she the right choice for Lois?

Was she the right choice for Lois?
By the time the second Justice League is released she will be 45 and it definitely shows.

she's the right choice for my penis

That's fine but not everyone is into old women
Why would Superman of all people be into her?

because she's incredibly attractive

I think its just how they clothe her in the film. I didnt even think she was hot till I saw her in american hustle.

>Why would Superman of all people be into her?
Why wouldn't he? Superman is fucking immortal and could have pretty much any girl he wants. So for someone like him, he probably chooses based on his actual feelings and not who is the most attractive.

>you can have anyone in the entire world
>you go for this

It's the lighting too.
Amy Adams is naturally pale but when you use cold color pallets as much as Snyder does you turn fair skinned people into walking corpses.

That doesn't make any fucking sense
Why go for a average looking old women that'll die sooner if you're going for emotionally invested relationships
Since he is immortal he should just fuck around like crazy and hope he never bonds with someone to not get hurt

Everyone in the DCEU is rather aged so it makes sense the women are too.

>Its a user is autistic and doesn't understand how relationships work thread

Is that supposed to be an unflattering picture? Have you never seen a woman in real life?

You see silly user, he has pretty much infinite amount of time. Spending 50 years with someone he deeply cares about is nothing for him. He could always fuck hot bimbos after she is dead. Superman is a big picture kind of guy.

In terms of acting and personality, yes. In terms of looks? No.

Yes, the average 40 yo woman looks like this which is why I'm asking
Why go for the elderly if Superman can have 18yo's who love him just as much

Maybe Superman is not a shallow faggot?

>it's an "anons actually try to convince people amy adams is attractive" episode
She's a great actress and I deff recommend people go see Arrival but she is not pretty enough to be Lois Lane

They should have chosen a younger actress, yes.

Not only that, if Lois is as old as her actress then she's well past child bearing age.

They should've gone for Anna Kendrick or Elizabeth Olsen

Amy Adams is hot as hell when she's allowed to play someone hot.

In DCEU she's mostly allowed to play a bland damsel for Superman to save.

>DCEU
>right choice
What do you think?

>average 40 yo woman looks like this
I want to live where you live.

You're the very reason why 45+ years old actress can't find work in Hollywood. You think with your dick.
The fact that Ben Affleck is 44 and has to play an action hero for the next 5 years never crossed your mind.

Because she is perfect?

Maybe Superman is into older women. He just has top tier taste.

>why 45+ years old actress can't find work in Hollywood.

You all pathetic faggots disgust me. Amy is cute and 7/10 attractive. But she is OLD. Lois suppose to be same age as Superman and look, at least, 9/10 in her prime. There is no single reason why Clark should choose old average lady.

Only perma virgins are into older women

Same.

>45+ years old actress can't find work in Hollywood.
They are so good and hot, i love them sooo much

But she wears it. Adams tries not to look old. Sagal knows she's old and still looks good.

whatevah dude, that's just like your opinion man

I live in Switzerland but that has nothing to do with it
Just google 40 year old woman and you'll see that they all look as nice as Adams

Would you?

No.

Well, she looks pretty ok. I banged few gilrs which look the same in sauna, so, why not.

You're giving me 1 example while forgetting all those actresses discovered in their 20s that you see for 10-15 years and who one day just disappear.

The cat? Yes

She's on tv and was never big on the big screen...

older women are into virgins so im fine with that

>I live in Switzerland
If you weren't aware, maintaining a good figure is associated with being in good health which is associated with money. Poor people seem older faster.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Even if he wasn't Superman, he is way, waaaay out of her league

A cat is fine too.

Only virgin edgelords get all high and mighty about this "ohhhh she's old and elderly" shit.
Younger people aren't good for longterm relationships.

Should've gone for Faora tobeho

>even in promo pics and costume tests Superman looks like he's gonna kill himself

You gotta hand it to Snyder, not many could pull it off

Yes

On the plus side, they can do that "she gets older, he basically stays the same" shtick if they want to.

I don't have a problem with Amy Admas as Lois Lane.
But I have a problem with Henry Cavill. The dude has not enought hair to dod the classic spit curl. When he fighting with batman, we really see his hair lines horrible. When I see him I see a walking parody of a weaken and old Superman.

The dude is an insult to the performance Christopher Reeve did.

>WB makes questionable choices that make it clear they haven't really considered the logistics of setting up or maintaining a cinematic universe

Color me fucking shocked. These are the same guys, after all, who started off making DCCU movies without anyone to oversee context and arc between movies to tie everything together. Johns is doing that NOW, but he filled a vacancy that lasted until after BvS came out. Thats why Snyder was allowed to get away with so many terrible ideas, there wasn't anyone to tell him no and keep the director of any given movie from fucking things up for all subsequent movies to come.

The same reason he loves any Lois, she is strong, brave, competent, etc he fell in love with a normal girl that doesn't feel intimidated by him.

Yeah, I'm sure boning some college baby who doesn't know what to do in bed is fun.

shit tier feet.

And you are an insult to the english language

>Why would Superman of all people be into her?
Mommy issues.

Isn't she obsessive over her coworker from that office tv show

It's entirely on Snyder not Cavill.

This is Cavill and Routh's screen test for the JJ Abrams film which Bryan Singer scrapped.

Out of everything you mention the hair? Reeve wore a wig m8.

I like Amy Adams a lot but she's not a good fit for Lois. Not as snarky, spunky, witty, and strong as Lois should be imo. I can't watch her performance in MoS or BvS and think, "That's Lois Lane." She's pretty damn hot though.

That's Jenna Fischer from the Office.

>and it definitely shows.
Because she got preggars.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>JJ Abrams
dodged a bullet there matey

Maybe in your taiwanese ero comics.

>so how many cougars have you tried?

>Just google 40 year old woman and you'll see that they all look as nice as Adams

You do realize that search is basically guaranteeing you models and not real people, right?

>even in promo pics and costume tests Superman looks like he's gonna kill himself

I don't know why but this made me laugh out loud.

>Back off Bruce, she's mine!

>Lois
>9/10
She's supposed to be 7/10 in our view at most. In an universe where Wonder Woman exists she's a 6 at the absolute most.

>DCfags will defend this

I'd not only plow Amy Adams into unconsciousness, but I would do the exact same thing to Diane Lane.

Nothing is a good choice in these films

Zack Snyder is a fucking hack