Bee movie

What does Sup Forums think of the bee movie? What does Sup Forums think of the strange meme factory that is DreamWorks animation,

Bee Movie is an underrated classic from the brilliant mind of timeless comedian Jerry Seinfeld

Oh my god, didn't we just have this thread?

haha le bee movie meme so funny haha

>Inside out
>The movie for pig-loving pedos
Kys
Ebin

Awful and unfunny

Dreamworks was in a rut from 2004 to 2007.

Tip-top kekkers

>facebook filename
Can't say I'm surprised.

Why are you so assblasted about the rileyfags, Roger dune?

Bee Seinfeld was a pretty good movie when little. Now I think it's a tad bad.

I think he's trying to recover from years of sexual abuse.

It's pretty hip to fuck bees.

I don't understand this new teenage internet humour.

I liked it for how bizarre it was.

I thought the jokes about it were the revival of youtube poop-era shitposting, but it's not the same.

This generation does the shitty edits and stuff to sincerely make it a more torturous thing to watch. It's not like a youtube poop where you giggle at the absurdity, the humor behind this one revolves around the attrition of the audience. The joke is for the kid who submitted the video, giggling to himself just on the idea that people will be watching his fucked up, pointless cut of the Bee Movie, as opposed to the joke being for him when he actually sees it.

post-irony is pretty shit and the homefront generation is irrevocably broken, Millenials have to save everyone.

Bee Movie was pretty shit. Aimless, couldn't keep conceits straight, and not that funny. Meh.

zim zam zoozle

This.

Liked it nonetheless. I emember watching the first teaser for it and I was at loss for words over how weird it was.

of course you don't granpa

I watched it on Youtube, only it was "everytime they say bee is speeds up". It was 7 minutes long but I still felt like it had wasted an entire hour and a half of my life

oh
Bee movie
B movie, i get it haha

I believe it's called a pun.

What is with all the videos on youtube like
>the bee movie but everytime they say bee it gets faster

Is this a new meme?

I think the better question is:
Where did all of these " X but with Y" videos come from?