To be completely honest; isn't it awesome that they banned Burkinis and other Muslim wear in France...

To be completely honest; isn't it awesome that they banned Burkinis and other Muslim wear in France? "Classical liberals" are so butthurt over it but we really shouldn't be. The ban of this religion is what the world needs.

Agreed. Liberals can squawk about how nuns aren't banned from French beaches all they like.

It's not about the clothing. It's about Islam. Fuck it right off.

How can you celebrate this authoritarian regime? Whatever happened to freedom? Soon enough they will come after you for wearing a helmet. Why would you condone the govt dictating what you wear. Where is it going to stop? You are setting a dangerous precedent

Like shitty YouTubers like armoured skeptic, sh0eonhead, Amazing Gaytheist, and that faggot Undoomed are all over this. Its a ban on a practice that can cause devistation not religion

A helmet? Does a helmet chop peoples head off?

Obligatory SHART IN MART
I also love how he said bikinis in beaches is our culture and not burkha
First time France stood up

>government madates dress codes for gathering in a public place
>pol is happy

Not even considering how they made degeneracy the law, just the principle of the government having that kind of power is disgusting.

>France
>freedom

Joke's on you

they need to be deported, I don't care what the fuckers wear. Also modesty is a good thing

that spine

>European governments defending against Islamization

Remember when people considered this a good thing?

It is muslims. Not people.

This precedent already existed in France when they banned specific minority languages and forms of dress in order to force everyone to conform to Parisian culture

The fact is that in France everyone must be French. If you resist assimilating to French culture they are going to beat you until you stop resisting. If muslims don't want their women wearing bikinis then they can go back to algeria. But we all know they're in france for the gibs.

Freedom is meme

name the last person who had their head chopped off via a burkini
this has nothing to do with france, this is about managing the first world. Think of it as testing the waters, gauging how the masses react to this form of 'security'

didn't they overrule this and made it legal again?

Poland gets it

Shut up you bluepilled degenerate aussie shitposter. Its called a BAN on muslim bullshit. THIS IS AWESSSOMME

t. Shariq-ul-rizwan

France wouldn't have a "Muslim problem" if they didn't meddle in Libya and Algeria in the first place, forcing immigrants to arrive to France. France's problem seems to be just France.

Go back to techsupport poopalooska

And soon it will just be red necks not people. And when they come for you, there is no one going to speak out for you, because there will be no one left.

france was cucked they said
surrender monkeys they said

Didn't france give you this little beauty

SHART
IN
MART
SHITPANTS

>France wouldn't have a "Muslim problem" if they barred them all from entering their borders

I agree

French municipalities are banning burkinis, not the national government. The municipalities have no control over national immigration policy, so this is their way of pushing back. We see this all the time in the US.

You are correct. It was overruled. It's not illegal to wear them.

>One o the very backbones of western civilisation and one of the things that stops us from descending into a puritanical dictatorship is a meme
Welcome to Sup Forumsand, where you're a fucking idiot, and I took the bait.

Maybe they banned it so Muslims are less visible... so they can allow even more into the country

at least, we banned dat following moral aspects, but to be honest, it dosnt work because they can called that a “Diving suit“ lul thats the point, w just need to purge

P U R G E has began, pray 4 muslims

French supreme court over ruled the ban the other week in name of liberty. It will not stop though the people of France are sick.

at least we have the decency to go into marts instead of just shitting all over the street you fuck

I honestly don't really see what is wrong with burkinis
I'm not a liberal, nor a troll and I am anti islamization and against mosques. I just don't get the "ban on burkini" thing
Any arguments to convince me this is right?

it's an example of cultural supremacy from the minorities

I'm not a fan of the ban. It seems like a token gesture. Banning an item of clothing will achieve fuck all. What France needs is mass deportations and resettlement, nothing less.

>
>This precedent already existed in France when they banned specific minority languages and forms of dress in order to force everyone to conform to Parisian culture
>
>The fact is that in France everyone must be French. If you resist assimilating to French culture they are going to beat you until you stop resisting. If muslims don't want their women wearing bikinis then they can go back to algeria. But we all know they're in france for the gibs.
This

France is built upon democracy, liberty and the catholic faith. Islam is an opponent to all of that and despises it, burka is a representation of this disregard for French and western values so it should be banned.

How's that at all relevant?

They are free to fuck off back to their desert regimes.

This. Assimilate or fuck off.