Movies Ruined By Reality

>grows up with abusive family
>drug dealing father
>whore mother
>the only stability she has was brief period with a retard hitman who taught her how to kill
>actually brings her along to his hits
>desensitized to killing, death and suffering at a young age
You now realize that Mathilda will literally grow up to become a serial killer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VKDUOB3QGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old Boy.
The elevator fight scene is complete garbage. He doesn't even connect with some of the guys, they just fall down.

that choker though

There are worse things to end up as honestly.

Are there any other movies with fucking awesome scenes like the ending of this movie? That "this is... from... mathilda." "...shit." part, I mean.

The ending with Marky Mark and Matt Damon from The Departed, especially poignant if you've seen Internal Affairs prior

I'm pretty sure the sequel's script was repurposed as Colombiana.

Why is this film so popular in Asia?

why are girls so ugly after puberty?

It ticks every fetish box they have. She fits nearly all the -dere's, is a loli, kills, and has an attachment to her mentor that is kind of creepy.

>serial killer
are you trying to imply some moral high ground over someone's profession
do you cry to every ex president and proclaim they are mass murderers because they ordered bombings etc?

you're an idiot who lacks critical thinking, shut the fuck up, eat your popcorn and stop pretending you can talk to adults

fuck, what happened to jean reno?

Time

>literally shoots at innocent people during the first half of the movie
>want's to use real bullets while training with the rifle
She's goes through hell throughout the whole movie. She's not going to be stable enough for any kind of profession.

If you kept your hand off your cock while watching the movie you would know this.

>He would have smashed that

>The twist was awful and overdone. Mr. Vengeance was better.

>The twist was awful and overdone. Mr. Vengeance was better.
I bet there's no way in hell you saw it coming, plebbitfag

I didn't know anything when going into the movie. I thought it at first but it seemed too cliche. When it turned out I was right, it was literally nothing to freak out about that much, he just threw an autistic rage and cut himself up.

This.
If the movie needs to rely on a twist to be good then it's not a good movie.

Interstellar.

I agree that Sympathy was better but I liked Oldboy and I liked the twist ending.

He wasn't even a bad director. It's just that his big release wasn't his best. I mean this scene from Mr. Vengeance drove me to tears
youtube.com/watch?v=0VKDUOB3QGY

nice spooks mate

I don't want a spoiler but I'll give it a watch on your recommendation. Thanks

>asks question
>assumes the answer
Well done, spastic.