How do we get this wonderful show back?

How do we get this wonderful show back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxzNSRQG4m0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pray to Keith David

Also I recently watched the gun psa episode and holy shit was it amazing also the main detective is half black which you would never know until you watched the episode

NONE OF THEM WERE ACTUAL GARGOYELS! THEY WERE "GROTUSQUE"-s!

a gargoyle is a grotesque with a water spout designed to funnel rainwater away and "protect" the masonry.

none of the statues-come-to-life in that show had watter spouts coming out of their mouths.

never, Disney got it locked in their vault

was that really a psa episode though?
they're not statues, thats all that matters

Get Young Justice cancelled.

Or beg Joe Books for a Gargoyles comic book revival. I'm sure Weisman can juggle both.

fetishise it for tumblr

It would be sterile CGI.I wouldn't want it.

Man this show still holds up today, and ballsy for Disney.

I mean it was odd because it had a lesson, I mean not something about justice, or morals. It just straight up said don't fuck with guns

This and Darkwing Duck were the best of Disney.

At least give both cameos in Kingdom Hearts.

but it didn't get the recognition it deserverd, and there are more reasons why it should come back

I know why you have that fucking picture on your computer and why that pose specifically, you think you can fucking hide your homosex fantasies pick a more neutral picture next time

9 posters

come on there has to be more fan s than that

there are

but this is a very old arguement, kid

when it was canceled before we had this arguement, and then again 10 years later, and now your having it now, ten years after that.

There are millions of fans, most of us are just old and tired now.

funny I got the picture of google images today but the first thing that came up when i typed up gargoyles Brooklyn was :

So tired

never. and honestly it's probably better that way. i'd rather never get the show back but have it remain original and good in it's past form, then risk it getting rebooted and becoming pure shit.

i simply don't trust a cartoon like this to be revived properly today. maybe in the future.

The water came from another place on them

>How do we get this wonderful show back?

When it comes back with the TTGo! treatment.

we must first scrub the canoe trip from existence.

Weisman had been trying to get the rights back to Gargoyles for over a decade. Disney simply has no plans to give it back to him, or do anything with the franchise themselves. It is forever dead.

This sadly, its not a good time for animation right now.

Whats wrong with the canoe trip?

What is the purpose of holding the rights for a show they aren't even interested in continuing or doing something new with it?

brook is best gril

Was Gargoyles written off for tax reasons just like CN did with MEGAS and Sym-Bionic Titan? Cause that's the only reason I can think of that they don't want to release it on Hulu, Netflix, or anywhere else that would make it easy to watch.

Disney hates goodness.

Just like they hate Wander Over Yonder.

It had it's time. Let it sleep.

After seeing Teen Titans and Powerpuff Girls come back, do we really want to see Gargoyles make a return? It's a damn fine series, but do we really want to risk sullying that?

how do we get younger people into the show, it came out the year I was born so i didn't discover it untill i was around 14

>never
>maybe in the future

well george millar has been forever trying to make fury road, and genndy tartakovsky has been forever trying to finish samurai jack.

This isn't cartoon network were talking about, If it comes back it would be very creator focused

how do you he'd get on with them?

easy: Michael Bay live action movie adaptation

I bet it's on his crosshair already

reboot-revivals CAN be good

To be honest if it brings people to the francise that would be better than nothing

go fuck yourself

I can still imagine it having a live-action reboot but I'd only want it with Weisman at the helm.

Most probable come back would be through the comics, though Weisman's vision is so big they'd never complete it.

No, he hasn't. He knows that Disney owns the show's rights and they won't let them go. He just wants to work with the property again, whether it's another cartoon, a movie, comics, etc.

Perhaps if you pay a man enough, he'll walk barefoot into hell and bring it back for you.

this is a series worth going to hell to bring back

admit furry or not, you did fantasise have sex with one (or been one)

do you think this game had any inspiration from gargoyles?
youtube.com/watch?v=XxzNSRQG4m0

Demona was one of my first crushes.
I just wanted to hug and protect her ;_;

>The password is "alone"
;_;

its a shame demonas a genocidal mainiac,

I'd go gay for any of them

so who would be the anime fan?

so hes the frodo baggins of the group, right?

Broadway.

Maybe? Kinda?

I thought she was hispanic

Brooklyn was more of a fan of movies and that shit, he would be more likely to be an anime fan.

I always find it weird how quickly he got into mechanical shit. Most people don't know anything about vehicles or computers and we were born in this time. He's from 1000 years in the past and after two months in the present he's repairing helicopters and hacking biocomputers.

Good for him to get to a time where his talents were useful.

Her brother was black, though she did look more hispanic for some reason. I don't remember if they parents appeared.

Demona was kinda hot, but the one who really did the trick for me was Angela. I prefer pure waifus to evil waifus. She was a cool villain though.

I could've sworn they showed their mother, who I believe was Hispanic.

The Archmage time loop really blew my mind as a kid. That shit was so good.

Well, luckily here are the three. Could be black os hispanic, isn't really clear.

Reminder

That ended up selling me Demona as waifu

Man...I need more of this good shit.

Let it sleep. They'd just fuck it up.

Her mom was black and her dad was Native American.

Play the mobile game Shadow Wars, wait for the Gargoyles movie.

He has tried to buy the rights back.
Disney simply won't sell it. Weisman also is trying to get them to let him revive the franchise. But Disney has no plans of doing anything with Gargoyles.

Did people watch the show?
Her parents were in multiple episodes. Her mom is clearly black, and her dad Is Native American.

If Young Justice and Samurai Jack can get another season, maybe Gargoyles can do the same

Because it's their way of saying "Fuck you" to Greg for daring to defy them. Disney wanted the standard late 90's episodic action show and instead Greg delivered this arc driven character drama that was not amenable to their desired intent.

It's one of the reasons everyone was shocked he was working on Rebels, but of course Disney basically promised him the world and then kicked him to the curb once he created a series bible for them.

Man, I really hate the mouse for such bullshit.

Remember the Gargoyle comics? They gave Greg the ability to publish and when they were successful they kept raising the licensing fee until the publisher could not keep up based on sales figures and that is why it was cancelled. The readership didn't lag, Disney was just dickish about it when Greg was actually getting traction again with his story (probably didn't help that Greg out and out said "ignore Goliath Chronicles" in the forward to the book).

Forgot to say that this was after they tried to do a Gargoyles comic that failed miserably and hence were willing to give Greg a chance since they didn't expect him to get anywhere when they could not.

How do we get this wonderful backside back?

She's a black/native american mix. They had like 4 episodes about her heritage during that world travelling arc

>19 hours
>no fagposting about Griff

For shame.

>none of the statues-come-to-life in that show had watter spouts coming out of their mouths.
Hey, just because they don't show them on a kid's show doesn't mean they don't have them at all.

It's the western Namek.

Nah, it got Toys and merchandise back in the day and has been released on DVD. Disney are just dicks.

She was originally going to be Latina. After making her Native American/Black, they just made her boss a Latina.

>It's one of the reasons everyone was shocked he was working on Rebels, but of course Disney basically promised him the world and then kicked him to the curb once he created a series bible for them.

Did this really happen? I heard he left to work on something early last year and that ended up getting cancelled.

At least Marvel was nice enough to let him write a couple of comic minis.

Alisa's mom is black, her dad's an Indian -- Hopi or Navaho, IIRC. Her sister and brother both looked totally black.

Yeah no

.Hey! Sup Forums is love, ya cunt.

No it is not; important things happened, during the World Tour, lore was filled in, and several possible spinoff series were set-up.

HOW DID HE SURVIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE

>Good for him to get to a time where his talents were useful.

Better than the others:

Broadway: Being fat, dumb, and hungry. Special talent -- shooting Elisa.

Brooklyn: Being a bitch.

Hudson: Being old, fat, blind in one eye, and illiterate

Goliath: Being big, strong, and oblivious to hot women throwing their pussies at him at light-speed.

Bronx: Being a dog-with-the-brain-of-a-chimp thing

Yeah, Lex is definitely best girl.

Her Sister looked about as black as she did. It's only her brother that got all the BBC genes. And then got turned into a bat panther. Truly fate is cruel.

Huh. coulda sworn that sje looked blacker.