Why are films set in ancient Greece and Rome always cast with Nordic people?

Why are films set in ancient Greece and Rome always cast with Nordic people?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v548/n7666/full/nature23310.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BcTY7_-gZgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Troy

Brad Pitt's accent and facial expressions in this are fucking embarrassing.

Because your typical mediterranean looks like this.

Because most actors in Hollywood productions are of western European descent.

Next question.

>*drinks mayonnaise*

So u be sayin

No. This question. Not next question.

This question is important and must be reposted at least 100 times before we're through.

This question.

Because they looked closer to Nords than the Turkish rape babies that inhabit much of Greece today.

WE

nature.com/nature/journal/v548/n7666/full/nature23310.html

Try again ;^)

>Eric Bana
>Nordic
KYS

Nordic people were likely from this area as well. You've disproven nothing. In addition, North African is not Arab.

Achilles was half god.Everyone knows gods look nordic

I said they looked closer to nords, not that they're related.
>nature.com/nature/journal/v548/n7666/full/nature23310.html
Literally doesn't disprove anything I've said.

Because they're objectively the sexiest people on the planet.

>alexander charging a war elephant head on
what a joke. 1956 version was miles better.

Nordics are superior. Who wants to watch some brown southern European or a Middle Eastern or a gross shitted? Even the shitteds go to Nordic movies.

Northern Italians were Franks/Germanic until about the 40s-50s ish when Southern Italians moved up to work in the factories and it became more mixed. There's still a big difference though.

looks like a fag rofl

Ramses the Great had ginger hair meaning he was very likely just a tanned white guy.

Because Achilles' hair is described as being blonde or reddish in the texts.

>greek statues
>clearly Roman

>breaking the illusion
One fucking job

He was rumored to be Caesars fuck-toy but most historians dismiss it as propaganda

>rome never ruled greece
Cor blimey.

because Italy/greece arent the same people as ancient rome/greece

You guys are aware that blonde hair is not exclusively nordic right?

Show me a pure blooded asian with naturally blonde body hair.

>if theyre not nordic then they must be asian
Quite the leap in logic there.

I can't and it doesn't matter in the context of this thread. I can show you blonde people from southeast europe though. Do you follow?

Wait, statues were painted ?
What the fuck this looks awful

>shitskins with shit hair wish they were nordic
kys
you're not white

>Quite the leap in logic there.
I know right, it's like you didn't even read what I typed.

>I can't and it doesn't matter in the context of this thread.
It matters in the context of your post which is what I was replying to. You made a statement, I asked for a specific piece of evidence be shown to substantiate your claim. To clarify, I'm not claiming the opposite, I'm not claiming anything, merely asking for an example of a pure blooded blonde asian because i'd like too see one.

Do you even understand the concept of exclusivity? Your arguement is that because certain races can't have naturally blonde hair only nordics can, which is blatantly false.

Sorry, next question!

But that's not my argument, my argument is Eric Bana is a Croat/German mix, which is pretty close to what Trojans might've looked like if we assume they were like Persians, being mixed from Western Immigrants. And there were definitely blondes in those mixes.

I've got no problem with your statement. like I said, I just want to see a blonde asian. I've never seen one and maybe you would have a picture, IDK and I won't unless I ask which I did.

Nero was famously a blonde blue eyed little asshole you retards

He fucked his mom too didn't he? Man had taste.

the same reason black people were everything according the BBC

hollywood once wanted you to think the greeks were beautiful, and to do that they gave you the most beautiful specimens of our time. I.E. Anglo-Saxons

would you rather look at brad pitt or the reality of arabesque manlets slamming in to eachother

>hollywood once wanted you to think the greeks were beautiful
What were "they" hoping to achieve with this dastardly plot?

Yes their statues were painted back in the day, Rome wasn't entirely white with marble like a lot of movies would lead you to believe. But I would assume the artists who created them back then didn't make the colors ugly as fuck

Just giving you what you wanted/expected

if anything they still want you to think it, because their secret boy-fucking orders are founded on ancient kings who boy-fucked because they wanted to do as the gods did.

historians have described them as 'garish'

Ingrained sympathy bred into our psyches by the Juden so when Greece collapses and needs $$$ the world will be willing to fork it up. Remember those sneaky rats have been playing global politics for millenia.

historians are often retarded

Not Asian, but definitely not Nordic

>It evolved independently in Melanesia,[25] where Melanesians of some islands (along with some Australian aborigines) are one of a few groups of non-Caucasian people who have blonde hair. This has been traced to an allele of TYRP1 unique to these people, and is not the same gene that causes blond hair in Caucasians.

Staying woke, thank you my brothers.

Sweet. That's pretty cool and pretty persistent of you. Much respect user and cheers for this

bump

VIKINGED.com

>rofl
fukin fakebook normies everywhere

Good shit user

because hollywood wants you to think they looked like cucks

this

because we don't know what greeks and romans looked like...?

this statue was at the parthenon (in athens).

lol

So, where do they get their swarthiness? is it from the original neolothic population, before the indo-european expansion from the caucasus?

this.

>disproven nothing.
just look at the comparison to modern populations, sweety. ancient greeks were midway between MODERN greeks and MODERN middle easterners. modern greeks are actually slightly lighter than the ancients thanks slavic influence during the byzantine era.

How was Achilles described in the myths, user?

lol why do southern europeans love bright colors so much?

so tacky

i think it looks great

Looks like south america

Homer was a thracian

>not a SINGLE coloured statue has survived, with any kind of colouring intact, while countless of pure white marble still exist
>we're supposed to believe that they were all coloured because (((experts))) say so

stay bluepilled

>DA JOOOOS WANT US TO BELIEVE STATUES WERE PAINTED BECAUSE, UM, UM.........

To humiliate people of southern european ancestry and make us look like stereotypical wogs that love bright colors and gold chains

>make us look like stereotypical wogs that love bright colors and gold chains

That's not a problem since you do that to yourselves, no Jews needed there

The pure white marble statue is one of the most pervasive icons of European refinement and beauty. Of course the Jews want to destroy it.

You realize painting the statue does nothing to the statue except add colors, right?

Fuck off dude im Southern European and i love bright colours, its part of our unique identity and architecture. Ofcourse we have a lot of dull colours aswell but bright colours look GREAT

t. art brainlet

Even in the 19th century they knew the ancients painted their statues, you retarded stormfag

Nice non-argument you got there

How can anyone sleep in a town like this? It looks like a fucking carnival.

The GOAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=BcTY7_-gZgw

Were the statues at least painted better than this? There's no shading.

white """"""""""males""""""""""""" constantly erasing history and white washing

not sure about the greeks but a decent amount of roman frescoes survived and they aren't that garish. they probably painting their statues in a similar way.

is that supposed to be an insult? That it looks like a very beautiful fun place where children love being and parents can relax? Alright mate, you got me there

Retards like you use "disneyfication" is an insult aswell lmao

Yes, clearly this statue looks exactly the same as it would have in pure white.

Why don't you show me an example of one, then? Surely a single statue with even just a small part of it still coloured would've survived.

it wasn't an argument
it was an insult

king brainlet you are

checked

WE

I can hear the wog noises just from looking at this.

The ambient noise level must be unbearable from the constant sound of wogs loudly talking to each other, shitty music blasting out of every window, and little wog scooters zipping around.

This is Elsace in France, previously Germany. What are you on about you retard? Happy to know your unfiltered opinion on traditional German architecture though lmao

Nice quads bro

Hi, underage

>Why can't you show me even one example of a statue exposed to air, wind and rain and sun for thousands of years with paint on it

Gee, I fucking wonder why...

hellenistic egyptian funerary masks give you an idea of what they might have looked like.

>needs someone to play a demigod

WHO else would you have chosen other than the pitt man

>traditional German architecture
Bomber Harris did nothing wrong.

Continental European architecture is shit. Basically anything that wasn't created by an anglo is shit.

Because wh*Tes are the biggest wewuzers

Aye, the continent which made you an irrelevant island is shit. kek

>the continent which made you an irrelevant island is shit

North America?

guess again lmao!!

Britain fell because of the ascendancy of a far greater anglo power (USA)

Explain to me what america had to do with Britains losses what so ever?