Meanwhile, on Middle Earth Sup Forums

When will we finally open the borders to the shire?

Just because some of the Orcs and Uruk'hai are brutal murderers who work for both Sauron and Isengard does not mean all of them are.

Surely there are many great contributions they could make to Hobbit culture if we just let them come to the Shire and enrich us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0BXmWYqZCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf? i love orcs now #notAllOrcs #SauronisPeacful
#hobbitsCheckurPriviledge

We've got a serious problem with Hobbit supremacy in The Shire and its getting out of hand.

Luckily, our new leader Sharkey is going to be at the forefront of this chance, some of the Hobbits will resent him for his leading role in this change but we will have a multicultural Shire whether the racists want it or not.

I mean sure, only a few orcs participated in the battle of helms deep but this doesn't represent all of the orcs. Don't let this one tiny group represent all of orc culture. I mean come on guys, its 1115 for saurons sake! They werent even real orcs!

This.

See look at these Orcs they're not hurting anyone.

En Ring til å herske

They are so peaceful! Although that white girl looks very unsettled! She needs to check her privilege and accept these refugees as her own people! We should not speak out against orcs, it might create more death squads! But the orc culture is one of peace!

We can't forget what happened to the kingdom of Arnor, they said the same thing about the witch king in the second era, now look at Arnor it does not exist.

Shire is for Shireling namely hobbits from hobbiton, if it were up to me I would organize the local militia and patrol the borders again.

I mean, do you really feel safe with all manner of strange folk passing? Dwarves and elves, what's next? Goblins?

wewlad nice get

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING RACIST.
#NOTALLORCS

>checked

#notallorcs

You FUCKING RACIST.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ORCS SEE HERE IS ANOTHER PICTURE OF THEM DOING NOTHING AND BEING GOOD ORCS I FUCKING HATE YOU.

>mfw a Gondorian complains about the state of Osgiliath whilst hundreds of thousands of Orc people suffer under tyranny

This guy gets it!

We've even had reports of ring wraiths near bree, the lands are not safe, the forces of darkness want to come here and destroy our welfare and prosperity. The shire is a unique place and we need to preserve it for our little wee hobbit kindren, think of the kindren.

The orcs were created in the first age by torturing elves into madness, they are evil beings who care for naught but destruction, killing, causing entropy and serving the dark lord!

Osgiliath is currently booming with its new multicultural populace. It is just Gondorian supremacists who complain about this shit. They're constantly moaning about how Osgiliath should only be for the Gondorians but I disagree - the city has never looked better.

BOROMIR DID NOTHING WRONG

Hehehe

We send you the trash, the boss said we eugenics now ever since Sauron got killed, that piece of shit

This kind of shit right here is why whites are losing.

Are you kidding?

There are reports of catapult attacks from the orc side of the river, face it, Osgiliath and Gondor are under siege by orc squatters in the service of Sauron, Sauron wants to enslave middle-earth! wake up!

>he said on a Numenorian rune calligraphy parchment

Also what the fuck is that sea south-east of Mordor?

don't shift the blame completely arnor fell apart because the arnorians didn't care about their kingdom and because of those three idiots needlessly dividing the kingdom

Why does Gondor resist? Have you seen where the Orcs live? Its an absolute hell hole.

Why can't they share with them? The Orcs have been oppressed for too long and it is about time that the free peoples of Middle Earth open up their borders and accept these refugees.

REMOVE ORC

MORDOR IS ELF CLAY

how do we solve the problem that is the eternal elf?

i say we cross the sea and slaughter them all!

let the leaffags do their shit they've been leaving for the continent across the sea for a while

SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ ELVES AND SHIET?

You guys trust the leaks on Sauruman? I think it's great he chooses to be of many colors instead of just white, I can't believe these dwarfoilers

Oh don't play dumb, we all know the witch king fostered these divisions from behind the scene, this is not a new tactic, just look at the rings bestowed upon elves dwarf and men, DIVIDE AND CONQUER, it's the same concept just applied in different eras.

Mordor is a hellhole because orcs live there, period. If you let orcs come among the free peoples they will kill and eat us until they are a majority, you naive Brandybuck fool, when will you learn?

A FUCKING ELF

WHITE HAND DEATH SQUADS ARE COMING

RING WAR NOW

GAS THE HUMANS

redpotion me on the decline and fall of Arnor

Does annyone still doubt the intent of the orc?

Gandalf the Grey and Bombadil has been blowing the whistle on these "orcs" for years and you still believe orcs are peacefull?

Read "there and back again" by Bilbo Baggins, the battle of the three armies is an accurate account of the orc kind intentions.

WAKE UP

t. backstabbing elf

its because sauron practices dark magic he needs
NO MORE MAGGOTy BREAD WE EATING MANFLESH BROTHERS

The Battle of the Free Armies was in DIRECT response to the reckless actions of (((Gandalf))). They had been incited by his earlier slaying of the Great Goblin.

Sick of you blaming these oppressed peoples. I cannot wait till Sharkey lets in the first waves of Goblins into the Shire and we finally can live in peace.

the great goblin?
That disgusting blob with a scrotum beard.
He's been engaging in rouge kingdom actions for decades including attacking the king of the mountain.

AHAHA FUCKING ROHIRRIMS CHARGED OLIPHAUNTS WITH HORSES AND YOU FAGS STILL THINKS THAT "they're based caused they stopped Saruman's forces in Battle of Helm's Deep!"

Think again idiots - if it wasn't for elves Helm's Deep would be taken. Can we really call these horse loving fuckers human?

You orc apologizers will twist any fact in your favour.

Let's just ignore the fact that the Great Goblin was keeping the captive and that there are eye-witness accounts of conspiracy that would threaten Gandalf & co. life.

Stupid Brandycuck, you're almost as foolish as the Tooks, come down Bagend and I'll show what's what.

the design of mordor is dumb as fuck

We let our first group of Orcs into The Shire today- I think you may have been right....

Someone send help

Arnor would if they hadn't collapsed

It's just propaganda by the Maia elite. The Arnor natives were running themselves to the ground just fine and the Witch King was just their neighbor, running his own realm. When the shit hit the fan, some Arnor ultranationalists tried to unite their own divided people by drumming up some excuse or other to attack someone, anyone, and that someone turned out to be the Witch King.

#WKdidnothingwrong

PLEASE I;M NOT JOKING THEYRE SETTING FIRE TO EVERYTHING AND DRAGGING GENTLEHOBBITS OUT OF THEIR HOLES WHY DIDN'T WE LISTEN???????

that's one way to put it but I still want to here from this guy who seems to know whats up

nice falseflagging elfbot

#i'mwithsauron

Go suck some Elvish dick, Gondork. Just because a people's native architecture or terrain isn't to your liking doesn't mean you can talk shit about them. How many Rings of Power did your shitsack people craft again? Also see pic related

>simple, timeless design
>still better than all the rest of your shit put together

Now go be productive and rut with one of your horses.

YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED!!

FOOL OF A TOOK, YOUR GENTLE HEART HAS DOOMED US ALL

It's up to you to decide..

I personally am of the opinion that the witch king was behind it all.

Fuck you cuck, urukhai are literal mud slime and their shut culture will ruin our shire like they ruined mordor. That's what you get for worshipping a fucking ring cult. Pooraun and the poo wizard can eat shit.

what's the yellow part that showed up after angmar collapsed

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul!

Gu kibum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha-gum-ishi ashi gurum!

>if it were up to me I would organize the local militia and patrol the borders again.

You mean like the Bounders? You're word for word describing something that already exists. Brush up on your Middle Earth knowledge before you embarrass yourself any more, retard.

The Shire and Bree, we are the descendants of Arnor and we are repeating their mistakes, wake up! You've been poisoned by the ring cult!

One ring to rule them all! Really makes you think!?

youtube.com/watch?v=w0BXmWYqZCc

Shut up Fredegar Bolger, you don't even live in hobbiton, go back to your cuckhollow, "FATTY", you're all lazy good for nothing house dwellers down there.

> if it wasn't for elves Helm's Deep would be taken. Can we really call these horse loving fuckers human?

Leftist revisionist version of history by Oliver Stone and Sean Penn's movie. All books on this subject agree that Elves never helped in helm's deep!

oy vey!

Fucking orc burner.

Delete this