>Syrian Army attacks Ramouseh Garages in southern Aleppo
>Lebanese, Syrian armies sandwich ISIS on the border
>Turkey continues to transport and treat jihadist rebels
>Iraqi Army conducts cleansing operation in northwest Ramadi
>ISIS attacks Iraqi Army at Tanf border-crossing
>Reports: ISIS bans burqa in Mosul, Iraq
>Houthi forces capture more territory in Saudi Arabia
>U.S. strikes in Yemen kill 13 al Qaeda operatives
>Ankara seizes Deutsche Welle footage containing interview with Turkish minister
>Netherlands, Israel to build gas pipeline to Gaza

>SouthFront SEPT 6
youtu.be/UsH6p9BBpoI

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/358478-sirte-libya-isis-execution-exclusive/
reuters.com/article/mideast-crisis-iraq-militia-aleppo-idINKCN11D1C3?irpc=932
youtu.be/VgiXizHQGoA
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/773510825961193472
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/773502712893870082
twitter.com/taylieli/status/773434041269903360
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/intra-syrian-talks-unlikely-resumed-late-september-russian-foreign-ministry/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RT visits sites of ISIS executions in area freshly liberated by pro-govt Libyan fighters

rt.com/news/358478-sirte-libya-isis-execution-exclusive/

nice

nth for assad is done

EXPLOSION!

White House rejects Erdogan's no-fly zone plea, again

People still cheering for a muslim arab Assad when top tier Alpha Erdogan is around.

L M A O

Nth for death to all Assadophiles and Erdoggos.

n+1th for this guy

Keep supplying us with your Wahhabi-tears, its delicious. This war wouldn't be as fun to follow without all the butt-hurt from people mad that the SAA is winning.

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

At least you finaly understand that there will be no allah-hirim coming from the north at the first light of the fifth day to save the aleppo wahabis.

I have no Wahhabi tears because there is no such a thing as Wahhabism and if there was I am the furthest person from it.

And lastly, why would I cry when we are about to capture al Bab, and already have the Souran tripolis in Hama with minimal effort? I believe these may be tears of joy.

>hehe we are attacking al bab and we do not need any help from erdoggo, we are totally not completly dependent on him
>ha... we took theee minor cities in hams countryside,,we are winning! Aleppo was a minor setback! Al aqsa and al sham are totally not killing eachother!
how delusional are you?

>And lastly, why would I cry when we are about to capture al Bab, and already have the Souran tripolis in Hama with minimal effort? I believe these may be tears of joy.

Because Aleppo is sieged and the rebel offensive is going nowhere in Hama, and the more time goes on the less chance the rebels have to seize Hama as the Russians, Iranians and Syrians reinforce it and plan the counter-offensive.

>Houthi forces capture more territory in Saudi Arabia
Map?

Ghouta and Rastan are also sieged, they're still holding out for years. I'm not too worried about Aleppo going any better than Darayya.

You seem to think unless they take Hama city, the offensive will be a failure. kek, nice logic.

The countryside is what will win this war.

The War in Syria is reaching its final act, there are three reasons why I believe this is the case:

1. The US and Turkey are recognizing that it's no longer politically viable to support most of the existing opposition groups. This is most obvious by the US plan to start bombing Not-Nusra-we-swear. It also led to Turkey using the remnants of the northern "FSA" groups as the figureheads of their invasion in Northern Aleppo province. The various FSA-aligned groups had been weakened so much that they were eclipsed in both military and political power by the various Jihadi/Islamist factions.

2. The US and Turkey recognizing Russia's political weight, both as a military faction but also as a mediator between them and the Syrian Government and Iran.

3. The roles of 2013 and 2014 have been reversed. At that point the Government was too weak to continue the fight without direct foreign intervention. Now the same is true for the Opposition. You'll say that this simply means the tides being reversed again and the opposition gaining the upper hand, but that's most likely not true since clashes between, for example, Iranian and Turkish fighters will be avoided at all costs. The presence of ground forces directly under the command of foreign nations alone makes a political solution the only viable end to the conflict.

That's why I think the War itself will be over within the next 18 months. What the result will be is yet to be decided.

Their about to take Najran. Fucking crazy, they might even get SA's Shia minority to do something

Nah, Saudis will shower them with oil money so they stay put.

Oil is extracted in the Shia's area, so if they rebel no more oil money

You're aware that that would mean total war in the ME right?

and direct US intervention to save the monarchy from the evil people

1. It is always politically viable to support them with money and weapons. There's no significant opposition against that. The Western establishment is obsessed with terrorism and refugees, and they are divided as to whether Assad causes those problems or helps solve them. So far they lean towards the former, which means it will still be politically viable.

2. Fair point, nobody wants to pick a fight with Russia.

3. This doesn't take into account the internal decay of the Syrian government, where despite Iranian support, they still lose big in Hama and Aleppo until Russia can seal the gap with TOS-1 supplements. Both sides are completely dependent on foreign support, Assad more so than the rebels because he has a much bigger apparatus and population to support, whereas the rebels just have a depopulated desolate land and a guerrilla war.

My expectation is that if Assad wins this round, he will lose the next round in 5-10 years' time since by then everybody will be sick of him and his bloody handed incompetence. And even if the opposition wins, they will fight each other, and Assad's loyalists will carve out their own zones in Latakia, Homs and Damascus.

So no matter what happens, I expect this war to go on quite a few years longer than 18 months.

Russia's end game will inevitably be a total withdrawal, or a Crimea style takeover of Latakia and Tartous to secure its military presence on the Mediterranean.

Yes, it would be the happening of our time.
Iran destroy saudis on the east and IS take the west coast to protect the holy places from Shia's.
Shit would hit the fan and go on the moon

>New group called "Syrian National Resistance" vows to "resist" Turkish military incursion.

what did they mean by this?

No one really cares anymore, plenty of oil elsewhere. If the Saudis are pressed to the point they can't keep the shia areas under military control they will rebel. Despite living in the areas the oil comes from they get little of the money made from it.

The other parts would probably just collapse into a fatter and more inbred version of ISIS.

The west coast is actually the least fundamentalist part of Sunni Saudi Arabia. The fundamentalists are largely based in the center-east (Riyadh) and north (Ha'il). Of course decades of Saudi rule have changed that, but Sufi tribes are still influential in the Hejaz.

>reuters.com/article/mideast-crisis-iraq-militia-aleppo-idINKCN11D1C3?irpc=932

1,000 MORE SHI'A MILITIA HEADING TO ALEPPE LMAO!

fucking butthurt k*rdniggers

its just a SDF offshoot

the large majority still lives in areas controlled by the government. Some may be unhappy with it but well fed people are rarely willing to take part in a revolution. It's totally possible for the government to win the war and stabilize the situation, especially with the outside support they get.

Totally inconspicuous Kurdish and PYD flag colours

Fair points, although I think you're wrong on 1. I wasn't only referencing the public support for supporting these groups, but also the possibility of making them go roughly in one direction or the other, i.e. your political influence over them. I don't think the US for example has any left, Turkey very little.

But you are a literal member of the opposition so your information might be better here.

It would turn this conflict into the ME's 30-year-War proper. But that's not gonna happen, we all know that. Foreign influence doesn't only escalate conflicts, it also keeps them below a certain level as to ensure at least some degree of stability.

So, what will they do against 150 Leo 2's?

Sirte and Tripoli were the least fundamentalist part of Lybia, Raqqa was the most democratic during the first phase of Syria's civil war and was conquered with terror.
Mecca and Medina are important for the whole islamic world, the grade of fundamentalism of the local population is irrelevant

No wonder they are. Qasim Suleimani himself was seen in Aleppo.

I'm not expecting a general uprising against Assad. But a discontented population provides potential recruits and sleepers, and in the case of chaos, they will not fight for Assad but will just passively watch who comes out on top. That is all that is needed for Assad to lose, he has to feed these people without benefiting from their manpower.

Turkey has a lot, the US has very little in the north but it has the guys in the south "frozen" by Jordan. Once ISIS is weakened, I expect Jordan, KSA and the US will push them to advance eastwards against Deir ez-Zour. Or they might give them the greenlight to finally take Daraa and Quneitra from Assad if they run out of patience. Obama says no, but Jordan might change its mind, we don't know what the next president will do, etc.

Turkey managed to get all those guys to head to Jarablus. These people are desperate for a victory after years of being squeezed by ISIS, SDF and SAA. Knocking ISIS out of the game provides them with much needed breathing space.

>But you are a literal member of the opposition so your information might be better here.

I'm an arm chair general kek but I've been a supporter for five years if that's what you mean

I wonder if that is tied to promises of letting them resettle in Syria or something. There was news recently of 300 Shi'a families from Iraq settling in Syria iirc.

Fair point, you are absolutely correct about Libya and Raqqa.

But the opposite is also possible; the population in Benghazi turned against fundies and today even Madkhalis support Hafter there. I wouldn't discount the ability of Mecca, Medina and Jeddah to mount a successful military resistance against ISIS in the event of chaos.

unrelated

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s “favorite chauffeur” has died in a high speed, head-on crash, Moscow sources are reporting.

youtu.be/VgiXizHQGoA

Nice, halal Taqiyyah, goat fucker. You'll soon be back to roaming the Sahara in tents, like your ancestors

What the fuck is up with this guy?

Who are "Madkhalis"?

Can't cash in on the Qassem.

*tips*

DOUBLE EXPLOSION

>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/773510825961193472

holy fucking shit roaches BTFO
i thought isis was just exaggerating yesterday, but holy shit

He is the most famous persian in the world and the only persian that is known to russians.

Not to mention his "Angel of death" meme.

I dont even know the name of iranian president and the iranian spiritual leader (I know that spiritual leader is the actual ruler tho).
But i know that Suleimani is fucking badass.

RIP

Thats because libya broke apart on clear tribal lines between cyreneika and tripolis. This will not and has not happened in syria.

that;s pretty well put! I do wonder what the fsa massed in turkey that started the incursion in northen aleppo will be up to once the turks won't go beyond certain line

These fucks probably snakbarrrd and alhamdullelahd like hell after that explosion... Dirty goat fuckers...

Lay Salafis I guess

There was a blog post by @MatogSaleh a couple of years ago that detailed who was likely to support whom in Benghazi, but I can't find it right now

>New group called "Syrian National Resistance" vows to "resist" Turkish military incursion

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/773502712893870082

"new" kid on the block

yeah i was surprised theyre not shouting like crazy in the video
guess they got some sense in them afterall

Reminder

ypg is inventing new groups so they can say we left the manbij, this guys arent totally us. really!

When Russia intervened, my plan was to take Jarablus, hide there for a couple of years, build up strength, then invade Aleppo.

I never thought they would invade the artillery base and Souran just six months later.

Kudos to the sons and daughters of free Syria. They are the miracle makers. And those who took the artillery base once, can do it twice and three times and as many times as is needed.

Tony Toh @tonytohcy
Saudi FM says KSA is determined to defend Hadi government and implement UN 2216 resolution

Tony Toh @tonytohcy
Saudi FM: Some in #Iran wants to recreate the Persian Empire; we must act to protect our [Saudi] people & nation

Tony Toh @tonytohcy
Saudi FM: #Iran must respect international law that prohibits harboring terrorists

Tony Toh @tonytohcy
Saudi FM: [Regime] change in #Syria must be in line with Geneva & UNSC resolution that provides transitional govt

Tony Toh @tonytohcy
#Saudi FM: Our foreign policy is pragmatic and no ideology behind it [Mmm... mkay]

>hate erdogan
>support euphrates shield
filthy dumb arab scum

twitter.com/taylieli/status/773434041269903360
>Unidentified jets have hit #Isil controlled #Tadef village, ~7 km SE of Al-#Bab.
>Unidentified jets
It's like unknow snipers, only worse!

>supports Sunnis in Yemen
>hates Saudi Arabia

Is this the same Egyptian logic that makes you in denial about the fact that you are Arab yourself?

I agree, the bros of the FSA and JaF are winning, while Putin and Assad cry.

rest in peace brave soldiers

if you say so babe

>those who took the artillery base once, can do it twice
If they are not buried next to it.

im not arab im a rape baby

Alright, so you think they can pull of Aleppo and Hama again.
Just wanted to clarify for later.
>free syria
LMAO, what qualifies them as free?
>And those who took the artillery base once, can do it twice and three times and as many times as is needed.
Actually they can't because they died

Free from Assad's tyranny.

>Actually they can't because they died
Nope, that's a meme made up by Assad lovers. Far more Assad loyalists have died during the ordeal. It was worth it.

No Russia-USA meetings concerning Syria will happen before September 21st.

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/intra-syrian-talks-unlikely-resumed-late-september-russian-foreign-ministry/

Meaning, there will be some serious SAA offensive efforts in these 2 weeks to strengthen Assad's position. Most probablybretsking everything up to M5 road.

Why does most of /sg/ support an Arab muslim again??????

You iz telling me SOME muslims are good?

Huh, made me think. I guess you CAN'T call ALL muslims suicide bombers. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's epic how they always use the Turk words for these places.

Why are people making such a big deal about Turkeys losses? Is this not expected when you go to war..?

>being this cucked

Sawran and Qabassin when?

Euphrates Shield declared the Rai-Arima-Bab triangle a military zone.

Didn't you insist the first target was Manbij?

How does he even know this wtf

Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslim.

The fact that he's Egyptian? He's a former namefag with highly eccentric political and religious views, he's always butthurt that I don't support Erdoggo.

If you mean how he knows he's a rape baby, I'd say it's not so hard when it runs in the family.

If this guy doesn't end up as the Iranian chief of general staff or something, I am gonna be pissed.

Is he Alawite Genocide when?

RIP turkish army

It was fun while it lasted

Yep

What happened to them argentinian lad? Kurds took over ?

rip

WTF
Nothing is happening today ?

its hump day

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/773510825961193472

they got rekt

Been out half of the summer traveling through shithole Asian countries

Is this "Countryside General" guy the new jihadist terrorist shill of /SG/?

Where is Onur?

>Free from Assad's tyranny.
Free from the guy elected by the syrian people and now ruled dictatorial by islamist rebels who implement sharia law
Wow so free

isnt this from yesterday?

He's been relieved of his duties for getting high on Turanism while on the job.

I am the real deal, supreme general of the anti-Assad coalition forces.

> I guess you CAN'T call ALL muslims suicide bombers.
Who are you reffering to?

ONUR IS THE UPHOLDER OF SECULARISM

YOU TAKE THIS BACK RIGHT NOW!

Fug, those are m60 again?

yes he is. And Onur is sucking Erdobobo's dick right now

>elected by the syrian people

This saves me the trouble of trying to reason with you, thanks

One reason above all else:
- Jews want him removed.

Other reasons:
- Assad is a garant for stability and peace as his family was for decades
- Only secular AND multi-ethnic powerhouse in the conflict. (Kurds get a few points on this, too though)
- Majority of syrians STILL support him.
- His enemies are beheaders, jihadis, salafists, islamists, and so on.

I think this one is new

Yep. Some random kurdish guy is claiming they already lost 6 tanks

Nah thats from yesterday

>moderate
>antisemite

wew lad

Check out BBC front page

I told you it was going to happen

I TOLD YOU

Fucking BASED thats what I am