Remember when Saturday Morning Cartoons existed?

Remember when Saturday Morning Cartoons existed?

Oh, i member!

>wanting to watch a show about playing children's card games

Yeah but everyone one of them sucked. You're memberin' with those rose tinted glasses again.

One more thing!

Now you can watch cartoons any time you want. I don't see why this is a bad thing.

Go back to your Steven Universe crap.

Anyone who actually gave Xiaolin Showdown and Jackie Chan Adventures a chance would tell you they're amazing.

Who wanted to do the cool moves that the people in Xiaolin Showdown did growing up?

The last time Saturday mornings were worth a shit was way back in 2012 iirc, when you had LoK and TMNT on Nick, along with YJ, GL:TAS, and DC Nation on CN. Even though LoK and YJ were kinda shit, at least it was something, and DC Nation was always really cool.

I miss waking up to those times. Probably the last time we'll ever see Saturday morning cartoons as they used to be.

only 5 of those were good.

Yeah. It was an awful time. Thanks to the magic of internet we can just watch it whenever we want.

5/6 is a great ratio.

is there a streaming site like toonami aftermath for shit like this?
i want sites for kids wb and fox kids/fox box with their respective bumpers and promos.

you could literally just google that.

>Battle pokemon, duel kings, travel the world, save the city, and find a shen gong wu.
That was a saterday.

You joke, but I would watch an mtg animated series.

>Remember when Saturday Morning Cartoons existed?

Sure do. The best years were from 1986-1989.

JCA was good, Showdown was crap.

>Implying it isn't better than any current running show.

Yup, now we can have Saturday morning cartoons all the time. Even on our phones.

>literally full 2000's cartoons on the picture but let's will pretend it's 90's because some of them were made on 1999, woaw so 90's!

Go to sleep, grandpa