Is Starco eternally BTFO?

Is Starco eternally BTFO?

Also - how many episodes are left in Season Two?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bduVVl_xniE
youtube.com/watch?v=9CzcOcBb_ms
moringmark.tumblr.com/post/153687536753/first-comic-about-ship-war-au
moringmark.tumblr.com/post/153409664078/about-the-au
joyceandwalky.com/members/200705kids.html
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>season two
>doesn't mention season three
series already canceled?

Possibly

There are 8 half hour episodes left in the second season (15 cartoons as finale is a special).

Nope third and possible fourth on the way

their children will have white skin, none will be dark despite what you may think.

True. They might even have blonde hair.

green eyes are a possibility too, but would blue be possible? all in all they will most likely have light brown eyes

Starco is actually only just beginning to rise. Until Bon Bon they viewed each other only as friends, and Star actively even encouraged Marco to go out with Jackie. But after seeing the two of them together in a romantic context, Star started to realize that there is probably more to her and Marco's friendship. Essentially, half of Starco is confirmed - although, of course, it can't move any further, because currently the entirety of Jarco is canon.

As for your second question, we still have 8 more 22-minute episodes left in Season 2.

Nah probably not

Dunno, 8 could be realistic

>possible fourth on the way

THAT however I'd doubt.

>THAT however I'd doubt.
Isn't this the highest rated or second highest rated show on XD? Why would they not want to extend it if Nefcy agrees?

Weird and adorable!

What's Jackie's secret?

Her mother is Miss Heinous

She is a fish

>no "star vs" in the OP
>not even "star"

Are you literally fucking retarded OP what the fuck

This with Star when?

youtube.com/watch?v=bduVVl_xniE

Logically speaking they should only get to season 4 if the show does well during season 3.

This is Disney however, so we might as well disregard that.

I swear, if your fucking fanbase continues to grow, it's going to be the next mlp here in Sup Forums or Sup Forums at least.

Tell Janna Banana something nice!

I got into this fantastic show a week back and already run out of episodes to watch.
Are the comics available somewhere to download? Is there any other meaningful official content that I can read/watch/etc?

I only like you as a meme

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE. Why can't I escape that shitty show? That and the one with the shitty eleven girls in it. I saw both and hated them.

What was the deleted post?

The Stale House?

>SU

She has an unstoppable craving for dicks of as many colors as possible.

>my post got deleted

Wow

Also, didn't they say the same thing with Steven Universe

>show wars

Please no

NICE POTASSIUM

NICE POTASSIUM

Don't you mean 14 11-minute segments and 1 half-hoyr episode?

>didn't they say the same thing with Steven Universe
Yeah they were wrong, SU fanbase is worse than horsefuckers and bronies now.

Good. Yes. Yeeeees. The D will one day kiss Star. Forget Jacko, Starco is where its at

nope. he saw the blood moon after kissing jackie, and he does worry a lot about star, that's textbook recipe for Seo shit as in "male MC gets a girlfriend, spends some happy moments with her then dumps her once both she and him realize the one he actually loves is the female MC".

the real question is whether Marco is gonna end it or if it's Jackie who's gonna regretfully dump him because she knows he loves Star.

Why is he so perfect?

You tell me user

Nice bait there, famicom.

>filename
Going to have to do so soon, user

So are the hearts on Star's cheeks part of her skin or are they tattoos?

Good Luck!

>Image for ants

Grodd damnit.

On TV, when they say "half an hour" they really mean 22 minutes, and when they say "one hour" they really mean 45 minutes. I guess the remaining minutes allow for commercial breaks. A standard slot for SvE is 22 minutes.

So it's 8 more 22-minute episodes. Yes, 7 of them will be separated into two 11-minute segments, and the last one will be one longer segment, like St. Olga's or Storm the Castle or Bon Bon, promoted as half-hour but really only 22 minutes.

What if Jackie's pussy smells like goldfish food?

>sad/'feels' posters are /sug/ crossshitters
Sasuga

That would be kinda hot I guess

Seems to be a natural(??) part of her biology, seeing how every Queen Butterfly before her had them

This "Jackie is sekritly a fishie fish" meme needs to die

youtube.com/watch?v=9CzcOcBb_ms

While most likely the case, if we entertain the idea that its not natural, maybe its an indication of royalty? Have there been any non-royal Mewnian females that appeared on the show who have the cheek symbols? Like a peasant or something?

Daily reminder that Star is evil and Marco is a weapon.

>yfw Blood Moon is a ploy by Eclipsa to get herself reincarnated through Star
>yfw Dark Star becomes real

I think Starco is cute, but wouldn't it kind of ruin the dynamic of the show?

There were some non-Queens with cheek symbols, although they still were members of the royal family.
Then there is also Miss Heinous and the strange way they appeared/disappeared on her...

It would only improve it.

>improve it
>this is what shippers actually belive
Ningen were a mistake

Depends, if they only smooch and fug from time to time then they can just have them act the same the way as they were before.

> That and the one with the shitty eleven girls in it.

There're 10 girls, not 11. Or do you consider Lincoln a girl for not standing up for himself very often?

It all depends on how would it be executed, really

But I have faith in the Nefcy

But it was Nefcy that broke Star's heart in the first place and had Jackie take Marco away from here!

There are two Lynns you autistic namefag, he is right even if he didn't mean to be. There are 11 in the family

>But I have faith in the Nefcy
So do I. More specifically her fetish for having her man cheat with other women or find them more desirable than her.

Jarco is going to be so much fun. She'll make SURE of it. Even if it's only temporary.

Jackie cucking Star episode when?

moringmark does it again!

moringmark.tumblr.com/post/153687536753/first-comic-about-ship-war-au

It literally already happened

We already had that, you mean you want more?

I know. But it was a necessary evil. A stepping stone on the way to the glorious cute and perfect finale.

Actually made me giggle.

So does that mean Marco gets to fuck both Jackie and Star? Nice

LOVE
O
V
E

CHILD
H
I
L
D

Or is that her own heir with someone else trying to make sure? It seems more like a second child, one of two, the two diaz heirs returning to the house.

blowoutsoonstalker.png

I think the idea is that they're from separate time lines.

Eye and hair color are controlled by the father. If the father doesn't have the genes for certain colors, then the children won't have them. Granted, they could be recessive in the father, but a good rule of thumb is that if the dad has brown hair and eyes, and nobody in his immediate family has anything but, then don't count on the kids having anything but brown hair and eyes.

Who knows with Disney, Wander over Yonder was doing great but they still canned it because it was cheaper to rerun the stuff they had then to make new episodes.

if you do Ctrl + F for Star, it'll still show up.

It is.
moringmark.tumblr.com/post/153409664078/about-the-au

okay but what about star x jackie

It could easily be a finale thing.

>lovers are just the best kind of bestie
No, Star's daughter just talked her into getting cucked and accepting mistress status.

Mark does it again. What art.

>Marco and Jackie are already in Marco's room
>Marco and Jackie were prepared to fuck immediately after returning home while Star felt sorry for herself if not for their dumb possible future son
Future sons are the worst cockblocks.

>not getting revved up at the success of your progeny
Do you even legacy?

Jarco child is the canon universe

Capped from last thread

He can't be a progeny if they're not able to make progenesis of him in the first place.

funny thing is as "for the laughs" as it was, there was the whole thing about star not being affect (apparently) much by Eclipsa's chapter, whereas Marco went full evil-crazy.

and there's the whole demon arm business which might resurface with marco, after all it did appear briefly in a flash during an episode. (forgot which one if anyone remembers)

Exactly. It's like seeing your shred during a bulk. It's a motivator.

Demon Lord Marco fucking when? Goddamn, this sounds delicious.

>after all it did appear briefly in a flash during an episode.
Storm the Castle?

Congratulations, you have been added to the Starco Hall of Assblasting! Come the series finale, you will be a proud member of the mural of Starcofags that are gonna get BTFO.

Murals are SO worth it. I've made two ass blast folders (before and after) one for Macross Delta and one for America's Election. Both were amazing. The seond one is like, half a gig now. There was a lot of upset to record in screen caps and webms

Does the Starco kid want to get wiped from existence?

I don't think that Marco wants to starve to death

Shes star and Marcos daughter. The first strip is linked in the post

I could see it be done like in Kim Possible (they are together in the final season)

>Ship War
seems familiar
joyceandwalky.com/members/200705kids.html

She knows that she's fucked she's making sure she's born at all given that Jackie has one. Changing her origin to the cuck route will allow her to continue existing without creating a massive enough shift in causality for time to earase her. She will wait patiently, growing old and frail, when her cuck-verse counter part grows up she too will be sent into the fade. She prays that cuckverse her will be able to right the timeline and set things straight once and for all
ALAS, this isn't a maleable timeline. This is a nexus line which has multiple other lines merge into it. Three realities feed into the main line. Starco, Jarco and cuckverse
Each sending back an agent: Liz, Jam and Starfan 13 respectively. If only Liz knew what her counter part would turn out like. If only she knew that they had already met, the pathetic mirror of her existence wrought by her own hands. Would she finally be free of the loop or would revelation merely add tragedy to futility?

He said that headcanon is valid ;^). If Mark thinks I am right then I must be.

You cancerous fuck

Just a reminder that Starco is "alive and well" I'm such an awful liar

>not Hall of Anal Devastation to continue the tradition: imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0