So, I never had any interest in watching this when I was a kid because it always looked barney-tier for me...

So, I never had any interest in watching this when I was a kid because it always looked barney-tier for me, but all the memes about this show caught my attention, is this worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg
youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4ITTwmClA
vocaroo.com/i/s1I8Io349MsB
youtu.be/bP5FEQg7-dk
youtu.be/KhGUWgDEfbM
youtube.com/watch?v=AG0mr_jl28c
youtube.com/watch?v=-MrqT0nFN2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TDEPJfvd8vc&t=129s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stephanie is worth watching.

NOW

Not really. It's only at all entertaining when Robbie is on screen, which is about 40% of the time.
If you've got a cousin in preschool or something, watch it with them.

It's a silly show, but it's not Barney-tier. I'd say give it a watch, because there are some good one-liners and word play; and the show has this weird internal logic that makes people laugh.

At least give it a go to find some new potential memes. Also give this a watch youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg

As most will say, Robbie is the sole redeeming factor. His actor is such a kaleidoscope of expression, it's a shame he's not more recognized. It's also a flat out sin that he should get cancer and have to resort to donations to get through it.

As a side note, as earworm as We Are Number One is, the original meme song from this show will always be my favorite for this alone:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Robbie deserves more. let's hope he gets through it

Who are these characters supposed to be?

THIS TRIAGONAL SIGN

LOOK

It's messages and plots are kind of generic, and the effects are of mixed quality, but the songs are pretty good and Robbie is an extremely entertaining villain.

Was it just me, or was that video only half-animated when I saw it a few years back?

at this Net !

Was Robbie supposed to be ironic?

He was more active than anyone on the show.

Does he still have cancer?

There's one scene I recall, where his trap works and he says 'Oh, I'm so goooood!' and then it dawns on him that he called himself good, and he has an existential crisis because he's supposed to be rotten.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4ITTwmClA

This. All he wanted was for everyone to be lazy as fuck, but he had to be burning more calories than the whole population.

>It's also a flat out sin that he should get cancer and have to resort to donations to get through it.

Doesn't Scandinavia have great health care?

There's one episode where the town has an activity meter and Robbie ends up being the one to top it, so yes, the show has acknowledged it at least once.

>Animal Man and Cuban Pete doing the monkey.gif

yes

THAT I

>Scandinavia
You're clumping various countries together.
Sweden, Norway, and Finland act autonomously from one another.

>Was it just me, or was that video only half-animated when I saw it a few years back?

Yes. I am sure it actually ended around 0:30 the first time I saw it.

>I really should have done this years ago, but things just kept jumping in the way.

>I'm sorry it took so long^^

According to the video description.

All right Sup Forums, I can see I will have to teach you, how to become villains!

That's what I thought. It was always weird how they used 30 seconds of animation to fill a 90-second video.

This
Robbie is legitimately entertaining, sometimes uncle milford has a good joke, but the rest of the show is pretty standard hamfisted pre-school moral teaching

Confession: I would totally fuck Ms. Busybody

>people just now finding out about Lazy Town
I remember a few years ago when this entire site was obsessed with the pink haired girl

A true bodhisattva of laziness.

I donated $10 to his gofundme today

get better robbie

she was a meme loli for pedos

>implying you wouldn't fuck a legal loli

4 u bb

vocaroo.com/i/s1I8Io349MsB

I thought most of the countries from Europe had good health care. Lazy Town was an Icelandic project, how the fuck did an actor from this show have to rely in donations to treat his cancer?

Nothin lazy bout dem hips

I really liked watching it in high school during summer break, when I didn't feel like doing anything else. Never liked that the fucking pirate song and the cake song were the only ones anyone gave a shit about.

Why do you think he's so skinny?

The tumor is out from what I can tell and he's currently undergoing chemo

I wish the puppet girl was also a cute loli

And he's Icelandic anyway.

She should be in prison for damage to public property
she smashes a window in the pilot

She'd have ti wear the costume and make-up before I'd rape her mouth lovingly.

no

I was a little too old when this started, so I never watched it. But let me tell you, those puppets freak me out still.

Watch Penny Flames Ball Busting Instuctional Video.

Enjoy.

JUST FOUND!

How did Robbie Rotten get back off the moon?
How did he survive in space?
What if he didn't?
Was the original Robbie Rotten replaced, in the same way that Sportacus is number 10 and replaced a hero known as number 9?
Robbie Rotten was able to order more Rottens over the phone. The three he ordered were all performers and not villains. What if Robbie is just one of many mass-produced Rottens, but he was a defect who became the greatest supervillain instead of being a performer like he was designed to be?

Technically not Sup Forums related, but Robbie is unironically the best part of the show.

Robbie is as strong as sportacus, but his powers are supressed due to his lazy status. He IS number 9, but he corrupted himself with dark energy to save lazytown. Otherwise the lazy energy would have infected the citizens.

So was she young or just a womanlet?

Young. They even replaced her because she got too old

>that spoiler
Is that real or did you make it up?
I don't even know why but I suddenly have this burning interest for Lazy Town lore, like where is the rest of the numbers 1-9 or 1-8 is that thing with Robbie is true, is it like a legacy thing where every sports hero has to name a successor?
Does every one of them have to train a ward which will take on the next number and continue their work, and Sportacus is setting Stephanie up to become the Number 11 once she's old enough?

>I don't even know why but I suddenly have this burning interest for Lazy Town lore
That's called "autism", friend

Well fuck me, I guess at this point I have no choice but to embrace it.

This would have been funny if you used the black kid instead of Sporticus, retard.
Not like a jojofag is creative.

It's my headcanon, not much evidence to back it up but it makes sense to me, considering Robbie is the most active person on the show despite pushing for laziness.

bump

Once you have cancer, you have it for the rest of your life. It can go in remission, but there's always a possibility it can pop back up without warning.

WHEN I SAY GO

BE READY TO THROW

REGARDE CE FILET

>It's also a flat out sin that he should get cancer and have to resort to donations to get through it.

He has to keep the balance lest a greater destructive force arising from beneath.

It's why he lives underneath, monitoring the things below.

AND GO!

THROW IT AT HIM, NOT ME!

Is there a single episode where Sportecus actaully walks somewhere without flipping over things and doing crazy long jumps?

This is the only reason to watch the show.

Irony

Robbie rotten > stephanie

Well, all I know is I wouldn't sex Robbie Rotten.

What are you, a faggot?

I didn't finish.

I wouldn't sex Robbie Rotten, because I AM Robbie Rotten.

>Current year
>This tumblr B'S will only get worse

>Not really. It's only at all entertaining when Robbie is on screen
Stingy? Sportacus?

Lazytown started off as a set of plays that eventually became the series. You'll need to turn on subtitles because it's all in Icelandic.

youtu.be/bP5FEQg7-dk

youtu.be/KhGUWgDEfbM

At one point the show was going to be entirely puppets, and they all looked horrifying.

youtube.com/watch?v=AG0mr_jl28c

youtube.com/watch?v=-MrqT0nFN2Q

The Lazy Town pilot if anyone's interested. The weird puppets and American dubbed Sportacus are the highlights.

Would you sex Sportacus though?

I want to marry Magnus. Why is he so perfect?

This does not belong to Sup Forums

Puppets are Sup Forums.

>mfw the girl who played Stephanie came out as a lesbian

puppetry is a form of animation

Ugh! Let's try something else!

Pretty cool. Would probably have watched the show unironically if it kept the pilots quality.

Also really like the art style it used in between, think I'll use it to influence my own drawings.

I wonder if in the Lazy Town universe there is any racial tension between puppets and flesh people.

Interbreeding seems to be possible considering Stephanies uncle is a puppet, unless she (or he) was adopted which I could also imagine condidering the difference in skin colour between the two.

Absolutely. It's one of the best animes around.

It was my favourite kids' show when I was babysitting but watching on its own isn't really entertaining unless you're high. Sportacus and Robbie interacting is hilarious but anything with just the puppets sucks. Most of the songs are good, though, just YouTube them.

Only seasons 1 and 2 are worth watching. Sessions 3 and 4 are terrible unless you're only watching for Robbie.

NOW WATCH

Observe this web

When I was a kid I used to get confuse.

The name of the city IS Lazy Town. Everyone have the tendency to be lazy, and, most important, love doing this.

Enters Robbie, a person who is the embodiment of laziness, so lazy to the point of going distance in order to give laziness to people.

What in a weird way makes Robbie the hero. He is the holy provider of laziness. The patron saint of doing absolutely nothing. The preserver of the status quo.

Sportacus is the one trying to make people going against their own nature. Guaranteed that fighting against your primal urges is not a bad message at al, but it still does not make him a hero. In the vision of a lazy town habitant, Sportacus is the one doing mischief.

Reminder that Magnus has acknowledged that women watched the show because they wanted to fuck Robbie/Sportacus.

Robbie is simply trying to protect the town's heritage and the cultural practices of the townsfolk.

AND LEARN

youtube.com/watch?v=TDEPJfvd8vc&t=129s

HERE'S THE DEAL