Honestly why

Honestly why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ED-GYUYOrtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they just want desperately make ONE just ONE good again.

Why don't they just bring back Cameron to make a final one?
It's clear he's the missing link considering every director after him has been fucking awful.

>get offered a truckload of money to do an easy job
>WHY WHY WHY
stop asking this question about any and all reboot-prequel-sequel-whatever-cameos

No they don't. They don't want to make a good one, they just one to make money.

>chaloreesi not coming back

Have they explained why the robot gets old?

Guys Cameron said this one will be good don't worry

Battle damage

To bend in.

no friendo, it's for money and money.

Because he is too busy with:
Avatar 2, Avatar 3, Avatar 4, Avatar 5, Avatar 6, Avatar 7, Avatar 8 until he dies

Saw Harrison Ford and thought

> Eeeeeee-zee money.

Furlong is gonna get butt blasted by this news

Why won't Arnie make King Conan?

Only thing that matters is apparently this will be a direct sequel to 2. Erasing T3-T5 from canon.

Organic tissue

And when it winds up sucking what options will be left for fixing it?

mark hamilton?

Is he coming back?

DUDE 'MEMBER LMAO

please stop

I always think that's tarantino in this pic

Fuck Avatar man, that shit stopped him from making actual kino for 20 years straight.

because they don't want to go out with a shit movie. they're trying (again) to make one last good one.

they tried to pass it on to christian bale but mcg and the light guy getting yelled at really fucked up him wanting to do anything with that universe again.then the new one that came out was shitty as fuck too. i think it's a bit of Arnold ego, trying to keep his legacy intact. that and the fact that the rights went back on sale and were acquired by cameron and tim miller.

this is what aging gracefully as a white woman looks like. you may not like it but this is what it is

Fucking hell why?

Trying to cash in off the past.

I can't think of anything else.

giving up?

or actually rebooting without the original cast

He's gone full liberal now

cameron actually is producing this one, tim miller convinced him he could make a good movie after deadpool.

Fucking retard.

>fucking blue junglesmurfbunnies are keeping us from the Gunnm film we deserve
I mean, I suppose we're still getting one, but I don't think anyone wanted that shit just handed off to robert rodriguez.

Because they can't, as Cameron doesn't want to direct it on the grounds of being busy with Avatar. At this point in time, there's very little any studio can do to make Cameron do anything he doesn't want to.

Well, this is the final push.

Arnies pretty much done due to old age. Hamiltons pushing it, cant have the mother of hamburgers reprise the role unless she gets with the fucking program and does the hamilton "kill yourself" diet routine.....

If this fails, consider it a divorce.

Does anyone want him to come back?

Didn't Cameroon say he would like to make another Terminator or something?

Of course he also said he would like to make a bunch of Avatar movies

I never realized how much he looks like that former innkeeper/waiter from The Shining until now.

By making he might also have meant producing or writing one, not necessarily directing. He has made it pretty clear that Avatar is where his time is going at the moment, as far directing goes.

Terminator 6: Quest For The Grandkids College Funds

"Well sheeeeeit man, I got five kids to feed!"

honestly ive been waiting for Eddie's comeback. if Culkin can settle down and get off meth then surely Furlong can.

What happened to number six?

You have no idea how much I want Battle Angel to be good. I've only been a fan of the manga for 20 years. Really wish Cameron was directing. Hope it doesnt turn out to be a CGI shitshow.

Yeah i do. Put him on that Hamill diet, unjust him.

Only if they pay him in Subway sandwiches

>Battle Angel
Wasnt that what he wss talking about before he even started on avatar.

Yeah, Cameron's wanted it for a long fucking time. We were supposed to see it even before that shitshow series Dark Angel he got sidetracked with.
Likewise, though I'm less worried about the CGI than I am Rodriguez' style fucking everything up. I don't want that shitter anywhere fucking near motorball.

>look up Eddie Furlong on wiki
"Furlong took up with his tutor Jacqueline Louise Domac on the Terminator 2 set when he was 13 and she was 26"
>tfw no smol older tutor gf

Micro chicks are both a blessing and a curse.

Tiny enough to melt your heart....possibly crazy enough to fuck your life.

Would love to see him as John Connor again.

How many retcons does that make for this series?

Damn, dude was getting some hot pussy at 14, while I was just fucking a 13 year old scene chick.

$

Remember them scene chicks.

They no longer truly exist anymore.

Because Jim is fucking based

i can’t wait for Termikino

If anything Rodriguez will be using the same amount of CGI Cameron would have.

A little sunscreen over the years wouldn't have hurt, though

thats why

if you want cancer sure

>Squandering your talent obsessing over a string of sequels that no one asked for to a movie that has been long forgotten

Goddammit, Jim. You're better than this.

You can see why though, right?

Terminator 2, a sequel, not his own creation
Aliens, a sequel, not his own creation
Titanic, based on real events, not his own creation

Now Avatar, fucking blue men on planet Mars body swapping about? James Cameron came up with that and it's the most money a movie has ever made
It's his baby

Nostalfags are gonna pay to see it even knowing that is going to be shite

Thats why

Also counting the show ? 5

>Terminator 2, sequel, not his own creation

It was a sequel to a film he wrote and directed, in a franchise he created. It’s literally his you fucking turbosperg

Terminator was his creation, tho. Even though he's been sued multiple times by other people who somehow think that "robots take over the world in the future" is a unique idea that only they came up with.

arnold is going the ways of most washed up hollywood actors

trashing trump and his administration, making even less of his fans care to see him in anything

or at all, really

>Sunscreen causes cancer
>Not exposure to the sun

Whatever, Dr. Oz

PART TIME

>trashing trump and his administration

To be fair, when Trump won he did ask all the lefties to stop being retarded and stand with their president.

I bet you’re an antivaxxer as well

He's also at least 20 years past his prime. It was just depressing seeing him try to do the Terminator thing again in the latest one. He should have just retired after he stopped being the Governator, but I'm guessing his ego won't allow it.

Seeing him as a washed up and overweight John Connor would be pretty great actually.

Furlong has Pepe eyes.

I'm not antivaxxer I'm against forced medication.

go lather yourself in more aluminum

he did rip off Harlan pretty severely and admit as much on camera though

not judging because term 1 is one of the best things ever made regardless

Kill yourself reddit.

RAW FOOD AND ORGANIC ONLY, MAAAAAAAN, MONSATO IS TRYING TO KILL US ALL, MAAAAAAAAN *Inhales more weed*

>elective preventative care is the same as forced medication

Ok m8

Nooooo. Come on, Arnold is too fucking old.

Lol, what are you a snow nigger. A little sun is healthy.

It's being forced in Italy and Cali right now

Monsanto is used for bio weapons research and its part of why Russia has banned American GMOs to enter their country.

Who did you buy your bunker from?

I can’t put my dog in a fucking doggy day care centre if she hasn’t got all her jabs, why should it be any different for children?

>its part of why Russia has banned American GMOs to enter their country.

Not even him but that GMO shit ain't right

>dude by the scientists say it's all good
The scientists who are employees of the company making the GMOs, the same scientists that are paid to prove how the product they are selling isn't dangerous over the long term when they haven't been around long enough for us to observe their long term effects?
ok then

>dude but in the third world they need this stuff to grow food
Good on Monsanto for copyrighting all their seeds so that they can sue and nuke people out of orbit if their crops get contaminated by their GMO seeds

Freedom of your body should be inalienable right. Dogs are domesticated and servile creatures.

I'm sure patent laws play a part too

I'm not a prepper

But I’m not taking about MY adult body, containing years of life experience, were talking about CHILDREN who are utterly reliant on adults to keep them safe and alive.

Until a child is old enough, they are domesticated and servile creatures. Giving a child it’s own agency is a recipe for disaster

> the same scientists that are paid to prove how the product they are selling isn't dangerous

do you understand the concept of peer review?

but its fine to give 10 year olds hormone blockers because little boys think they are little girls

Then how come it's taking him like a fucking decade to make Avatar 2?

Filming will be back to back.

The agency of a child falls under the supervision of an adult. Humans should have right to maintain the health of their progeny. You want to go live in 12 monkey eugenics nations go on ahead I won't stop you

It's called the Hippocratic oath for a reason

terminator and predator have to make unlimited bad sequels, so the eventual good remake has lots of content to sample for it's cinematic universe

as long as it's not disney, just do the same thing, hrr drr

The only good Terminator was the first one.
Judgement Day is a fucking kids movie that shits all over the first one and each subsequent Terminator has gotten even worse.

the first one was the only good.

You mean he's making kino for 20 years straight?

Lol, you are right.

This new movie overrides T3, 4 and 5, Im mildly hype.