Duterte madman

>“I will really carve your torso open. Give me vinegar and salt and I will eat you. I’m not kidding,” Duterte said, as cited by AFP.

>“These guys are beyond redemption,” he added.

rt.com/news/358451-philippines-duterte-isis-threat/

PUT HIM IN CHARGE OF THE COALITION AGAINST ISIS NOW, WAR ENDS IN 2 MONTHS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o
youtube.com/watch?v=xFIG72iLRIc
youtube.com/watch?v=2XUeo5CJybk
youtube.com/watch?v=lR3ZGUu4C4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck this guy, he turned a great sex vacation hotspot into a warzone. Haven't been able to go back in over a year now

Tangina mo amerifat, stop impregnating our women

>B-But muh white privelege

>based duts making tangina known

I visited Phillipines once. Did not feel safe and prostitution everywhere.

I hope this president makes it a better place. :)

>can't differentiate bluster and rhetoric

He also once claimed he'll ride a jetski toward our contested islands once he wins.

Now he's licking China's ass and antagonizing our long time ally.

Every President of ours had been """tough""" on ASG terrorists but they never get the job done, not even our very own action star President who went full retard in Mindanao more than a decade ago.

Pambansang Pangmumura na yan, friend.

>Brexit
>Duterte
>Trump (soon)

This is a fucking movement

>s-stop cucking us
Your cries of defiance only makes my penis harder

Fuck off degenerate. I wish they kill you with deathsquads.

If he's not assassinated before the Federation is erected, it will be.

Duts is launching a Genocide on the terrorists now though.

He's making it better. As mayor of Davao, he cleaned up the streets and made it safe for whores. You'll still be able to fuck Filipino whores, just don't get involved with drugs.

How can one man be so based?

>Threatening with cannibalism

They love the bwc

But the real question is... how will the UN feel if he threatens poor, unarmed, innocent & kind jihadists? isnt that a human right violation?

>posting copypasta from Facebook

why when I search exploited in xvideos
90% of the videos are filipino sucking w white cock?

Why isn't DeLima put behind the slammer yet? Shit's been piling down on her already. I was pretty much expecting last week that she'll be roasted on court this week.

Because she has done nothing wrong.

If her druggie case was real, why don't they file it in court instead of parading it on TV without proofs?

EVERY FUCKING WEEK.
THIS MAN IS A LIVING LEGEND.

Taking her down wont be easy, she has political backers too & drug lord financers

>wanting to eat sand people
>consuming African flesh

Haven't you heard? Europe is where everyone is going now to molest little girls

The absolute madman

Already shown proofs

>implying the local terrorists are sand people

I'M ITCHING TO SEE HER BURN SO GOD DAMN BAD! HER AND HER LACKEYS!

HER FUCKING LACKEYS SHOULD JUST KILL HER ALREADY BECAUSE SHE'S THE LEAKAGE HERSELF.

Take it easy, friend. Duterte said, under his religion, nothing will be prohibited (except for drugs and criminality of course). You can drink all the booze and grab all the women you want (until your wife kills you, that is)

>he has political backers too & drug lord financers
What goes around comes around, Duterte is friends with Peter Lim who is a high profile drug lord.

The low-tier plebs and peddlers get killed why this guy is just out of the country and not even in jail.

i wonder if he ever comes on Sup Forums

She was invited in court for a hearing regarding the two ex-NBI agents who testify against her, but she won't attend because she's scared

based as fuck
as filipinos really the most powerful race in the world?

FUCK THE CAVE I LIVE IN, IS THIS TELEVISED? I NEED COVERAGE OF HER ROASTING

This is ok. Considering having just one sole distributor is better since they get to keep it themselves and not initiate a further drug war. Its conflict of interest for wrong reasons.

LITTLE BROWN FUCK MACHINES

You should come back and kill more tranny degenerates.

Asian pussy around my dick :>

It's legal to shoot anyone you want that you suspect have something to do with drugs. Any tourist can be legally shot (and thereby robbed)

Absoluto Hombre Loco

many secular groups in syria practice cannibalism. It's not something that deter ISIS.

Of course, when all murders suddenly are legal and is not considered crime.

Calm down, Red Sweden. It's not what you think.

Not really, shoot-to-kill orders are only against armed drug pushers who shoot at police, not to drug users or any person suspected of drugs. Murders of suspected drug personalities that are NOT committed by the police is done by drug pushers & drug lords killing each other or silencing each other

"""armed""" drug pushers

Go back to Facebook with your copypasta garbage.

Be careful, Philippines. USA will bribe the opposition and officials to rid of him. They will bribe the press as well.

Your yellow is showing.

Go sniff your shabu, boy, your kind is not welcome here

Your shill is showing.

drug lords, drug lords
What you gonna do, when the death squad comes for you

>wont someone please think of MUH DEGENERATE HABITS

Gas yourself. I hope Duterte has you castrated.

>torso carving
It's far worse than that. Look what happens if they wind up behind bars. Viddy well, little brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o

>inmates do stupid shit instead of engaging in petty gang wars and drugs
>this is somehow bad

Anyone who can be imagined to have anything to do with drugs can be shot according to his statement. EXPLICITLY people that can not be brought to court due to lack of evidence, or else he just would have arrested them instead of just letting random people shoot them.

sorry mate but burden of proof lies on you not us

because poor people need money

who would've thought

>>Not really, shoot-to-kill orders are only against armed drug pushers who shoot at police, not to drug users or any person suspected of drugs.

According to Duerte is also includes drug users. And anyone shot in the street is just "suspected of drugs" no proof or evidence is needed in those cases. There is no court or institution where they check the evidence if the corpse had relation to drugs.

>Murders of suspected drug personalities that are NOT committed by the police is done by drug pushers & drug lords killing each other or silencing each other

What about those who followed the orders of Duerte.

“If you know of any addicts, go ahead and kill them yourself as getting their parents to do it would be too painful.”

It is explicitly allowed to kill drug USERS, not drug pushers or drug lords, but users. And he told this to common people, not the police.

Godspeed, you crazy filipino

>Stone man, stone man, Thug lives matter."
>They worth less than fecal matter."
>The police are killing all our pushers."
>And they're gonna kill another, drug lives don't matter.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=xFIG72iLRIc

You can change your IPs and flags but you'll always be a shill.

I don't know where you get that info, but that's completely rubbish, he did not urge the police to kill drug addicts, just pushers & drug lords/suppliers
And NO, the national police do NOT kill drug users, that is NOT legal, what's legal is only killing armed drug pushers who shoot back at police as what majority of the cases are in drug raids against drug cartels

kek you want me to speak in tagalog or waray take your pick mate I'll gladly oblige

you gonna give me proof that these guys aren't armed or what

So this is where dutertards and drumftards who got rekt in reddit are congregating. What a bunch of losers hahahahahah!

And you even have your own international following. Stupid attracts stupid I guess XD

2/10

Ulol mo bugok, nice bait though.

>I-I'm n-not a s-shill to be honest!
>Y-you're just a "yellowtard"
>Y-you're just a drug pusher!
Go back to Mocha Uson's blog and be more subtle next time.

I'm actually impressed you folks are pulling in overtime, its almost 11PM and you're still here in Sup Forums trying to shill for Duterte. Don't worry, Sup Forums loves crazy and tough leaders. You should tell your supervisors to refocus your efforts in international press sites.

reddit>>>>>>chingchongchan ahahahahahaha!

The guy is a nut job and a fucking moron.

I know right?

APIR! ^_^

Based English-speaking Filipino drug user caught, defended himself and stood up to the extra judicial killings by saying "how can you accuse me without further investigation."

youtube.com/watch?v=2XUeo5CJybk

Tama na hithit pre, malapit na mag alas-onse.

ᵉᶜᵏˢ ᵈᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉ

You mean boys

Classic

>duterte
>brexit

we had our meme magic murrica

will yours happen? KEK

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

>projecting this hard
>implying I even read mocha uson blog

also are you going to give me proof that those dealers weren't armed or what burden of proof still falls on you buddy

>the police are always telling the truth
>the police will never lie

>makes the assertion that the reports are fake
>doesn't have evidence to back it up

I don't doubt that they lie but you made the assertion therefore you should provide the proof otherwise you're not convincing anybody that these guys aren't armed provide proof and I might change my mind on the matter

so where's your proof buddy

all eastern asia and middle east should be nuked to oblivion

>getting rid of criminals is going to make my trip more dangerous

maybe you shouldn't go in the first place if you're just looking to buy cocaine buddy

>i-i know the t-truth despite n-not being t-there
file a case.

What was it he said about King Nigger interfering in the Philippines? Some shit like "fuck off we are not a US colony"?

>i-i know the t-truth despite n-not being t-there
Same goes to you.

I'm not going to spoonfeed you, you can choose to being a good sheep and slurp the Duterte kool-aid or you can check Google yourself but you're not going to do any of that.

A reporter asked him how would he react when Obama talks to him about extra-judicial killings and he went full retard and crossed the line regardless of how he personally feels about King Nigger.

If he's not doing anything wrong or extralegal, why he mad though? He should just declare our cunt to be a communist shithole where all dissenters are silenced and shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=lR3ZGUu4C4I

despite how much i dislike obamas politics personal insults are really childish and make me not like him

not being a globalist sjw cuck doesn't mean acting like a dick is ok

based dootdoot.

>I'm not going to spoonfeed you
>I can't provide any

oh so you don't have proof that's understandable so like I said you either provide proof or nobody will believe the bullshit you spread around because so far every article against the extra judicial killings were just opinion articles without solid evidence that the pushers weren't even armed

also I love how you tried to shitpost and get your way around the discussion this why nobody believes you faggots

>Now he's licking China's ass and antagonizing our long time ally.
It's the 21st century, boyo. The train only departs from and arrives to China. Duterte is just buying Philippenis' ticket in advance.

So, speeches and casual media interviews are now equivalent to formal presidential decrees amirite

did you president call Obama "son of a bitch" or "son of a whore"?
please help translate. thanks.

he called son of a bitch to the journalist.

there was no implication that he was talking about obama except someone in the crowd said "Obama".

welcome to asia
we don't like to be told what to do by those not of our race

The white sperm probably only makes your people stronger.

Am I the only one that thinks Philippinos are knock off Asians

The "son of a bitch" (or literally "whore/slut mother") part was more of a venting-off expletive rather than a curse word directed against a specific person.

context:
- Before he took his flight to Laos for the APEC meet, he tried to entertain questions from the local mediamen (as long as it's not about some loaded political horseshit).
- some columnist asks a question about a hypothetical scenario about Obama confronting him about the alleged "extra-judicial killings" happening alongside this hard-stanced campaign against illegal drugs
- Duterte starts to rant back, "sonofabitch", "muh land", "none of America's business", etc...

He got irate at the dumbass columnist's stupid question. Although he did said "Sonofabitch, I'm gonna swear at you (NOTE: no particular person mentioned) in the forum", remember that he was giving out a hypothetical response to a hypothetical scenario.

Fuck human rights.

An attack on ISIS is an attack on the US government and Israel. The goys would never think twice.

(continued)
So this being flipland and "muh asian family values", insults directed at next to kin or parents are deemed more offensive than the ones directed at the target itself. You are more likely to survive after calling someone an "asshole"; tell "your momma" jokes on the said asshole and you'd better be prepared for the bullet/blade holes you're gonna receive.

Therefore, the local mainstream media,interpreted/spun/whateveryoucallit the incident as "him insulting Obama", for maximum sensationalist effect.