USA pays 75% of NATO

Thanks for the gibs, goyim.

No problem, more money for you guys that can go to importing more refugees :)

At least post up to date chart.

Big donnie is coming for you freeloaders.

NATO isn't a pot in which you pay into, you fools. These are just the defense budgets for NATO member countries. The US money doesn't go anywhere (apart from Israel maybe).

This board is full of 12 year olds.

The USA is the world's only superpower, and has the benefit that lots of small countries basically tape their foreign policy to the USA that way. (And NATO equipment procurement standards, etc, also stand to benefit the USA so that joke countries buy F-16s and such by the bucketload.)

Honestly most of the non-countries should just abolish their armies outright, reducing defence expenditure to maintaining bases in their territory that the relevant members can use as staging points. They serve no real purpose while those countries shackle their foreign policy to the USA.

then enlighten us, CUNT

The principle is the same. Many of these countries would no doubt increase military spending if the US wasn't part of nato.

Keep up faggots.

None of those except the USA have the prospect (however slim) of fighting both China and Russia. Except the USA.

The USA has so many hypothetical military tasks they could engage in (occasionally with Britain saying "And I helped!") that it isn't funny. Meanwhile, NATO nominally only exists to provide collective defence in the Atlantic theatre. i.e. against Russia.

If NATO did not exist US defence expenditure would be the same or higher.

>greece
Wut

Thanks for admitting you are nigger who cant survive on your own.

Back to the cuck shed sven

>muh 60%
Sven be honest its the other 40% you are interested in.

If Western Europe fell into the ocean tomorrow, nobody would notice.

Military tradition in Greece is still strong.
It's fading over time due to the Jews fucking up the youth, but it's still a thing.

you know I kinda hope golden dawn gets some luck

we're doing fine outside NATO. A majority of Swedes (and Finns) do not want to join NATO, because lets be honest, the jews are controlling your shit.

Gotta kill turks.

Technically, if you take reservists into account, we have the 4th largest army in NATO, behind the US, Turkey and Poland (!)

wow

I dont think I can call greece a freeloader anymore

For NATO you are right.
For the EU not so much.
Pls no bully, we'll pay the denbts sometime in the next millenium.

>Greece is paying more into military than the fourth reich debt collectors
based.

We can't even keep track of trillions of dollars in the Army, not even kidding

Why even care lmao

>It's fading over time due to the Jews fucking up the youth
>the Jews
It's the army itself, not the jews.

Wait.
I'm out of the blue. What do you mean?

50% of the time i spent there as a conscript was a parody ffs.

NATO? No thanks, we prefer Tayto

2%? topkek. We are under 0.5%