Damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine

damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3RmcXXeWQu8
youtube.com/watch?v=egtOxOSgFBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>female is going to do or currently doing something that isn't remarkable at all
>and that's AMAZING/AWESOME/GLORIOUS

Is this a sequel to 2 or H20?

omg you absolute cis shitlord

IMAGINE

Does Jason remove her peen?

IMAGINE

dis mane

Poor man's Sigourney Weaver.

Didn't her character die in one of the movies?

youtube.com/watch?v=3RmcXXeWQu8

i never understood this meme, her body really isn't that bad

Ask me how I know you're a fag.

how?

you do realize Arnold dated this gremlin right?

This isn't about Arnold anymore. This is about you being a fag.

i-m-a-g-i-n-e

Yes

I

>dated
She was a maid or something he knocked up

>Unironically not wanting to fugg this
Low test beta faggot detected

this

i agree about the androgynous monster face but her body is fuckin' fine

Literally the body of every other tranny who gets lucky when they jump on HRT

That's what I'm not getting about all this. Laurie Strode died in Resurrection, so this new one would have to retcon that and H20, which themselves retconned 2-6. This will have been the fifth time the Halloween series has been rebooted.

>3 took the series in a new anthology direction
>4 brought back the Myers story, but with a new status quo
>H20 retconned 2-6
>Zombie's movies restarted the whole thing
>From what it's looking like, this one is going to act like nothing but 1 (and maybe 2) ever happened

how many trannies have you seen naked user!???

Didn't they already try this marketing ploy with H20?

Like 3 on tinych@t. One of them stuck a toothbrush up his ass. He had gone halfway on the post-op surgery and just had his balls removed but left his penis so he could stimulate his own prostate and then eventually get a half chubby and jerk off.

Yes. This is H20 all over again. It's H40.

I really wish that they would have just let the series die with H20. That had such a perfect ending.

There were some parts of Halloween where Jamie Lee Curtis looked kinda sweet.

Imagine being Mike in that photo shoot and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally murder you, both my character and the 27 voices in my head." when all he really wants to do is slice up another 16 year old teenage couple having premarital intercourse. Like seriously imagine having to be Mike and not only lurk around a corner while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her wrinkles and leathery skin, and just lurk there, shot after shot, hour after hour, while she perfected that pose. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to lurk there and watch her shrunken grannie back contort into types of contortions you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been slaying nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and smug boyfriends for your ENTIRE KILLING SPREE coming straight out of the Smith's Grove Sanitarium. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's dripped down her dimpled ass as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to lurk there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the photographer calls for another shot, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Michael Myers. You're not going to lose your franchise over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine
Dude...she's in her fucking 60's. Fuck off with your fawning bullshit.

This movie is going to be ass. Just like every other Halloween flick after the first one.

I can only think of her shitting all over the place after the Activia commericals

It's the aerobic
youtube.com/watch?v=egtOxOSgFBQ

>tfw she'll end up switching bodies with Lindsay Lohan again

Her brother killed her for retconning her daughter (who mothered his child.)

I'm not even fucking joking.

I don't care what you say, she still got it

GILF

>dated

No, he just dropped a load in her. When you're on so much roids you want to fuck basically anything with a hole. It's how the high test meme got started, it means you're so horny you're willing to fuck fat girls.

For a grandpa/herm shes damn fine

>Arnie will never be your deadbeat dad who desperately tries to make it up to you in your later years
His kid is just a mexican Arnold, look at those strong genetics

Loose reboot/sequel.
If they use the script I read, it's gonna be pretty good. Lots of references to all the other movies (even RZ movies), but not in an obnoxious way.

Thats because the kenedy bloodline is just chock full of shit genes

Anyone read the Chaos Cmmics 3 issues sequel to H20/The Thorn Trilogy?

It was made before Resurrection. It's a little rushed, but good. Perfect ending to the whole franchise if you ask me.

She killed her brother in H20 and got crazy/possessed and became the new Michael. She recreated the night when Michael killed her friends, just like Michael recreated the night he killed his sister and her bf back then. She ends up loked up in an asylum, with an eye poked out by Lindsey Wallace and they speculate on the origin of the madness/curse with Dr Wynn in the background. Was it genetic or supernatural?

Hollywood rips off John Carpenter but Carpenter doesn't make a lot of films.

The Ward was a great comfy thriller. How do we get Carpenter back, bros?

DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

I want MILK

She was cute as fuck in Halloween 2 desu

At least they didnt make that alien/halloween crossover that was being thrown around in the late 90s

imagine...

shes actually hotter than her younger self

would succ on those tiddies

That sounds retarded, but it could redeem itself if it had a Sigourney/JLC lesbo kino scene

First one is also shit

(You), my friend, are shit.

IMAGINE
M
A
G
I
N
E

ask me how i know you were born after 2000 faggot

Looks better now than when she was 17.

>A is B and it is C
>A does B, here's why that's C
>A is going to be the first B, here's why that matters

So where does activia fit into all of this?

you forgot
>and that's AMAZING/AWESOME/GLORIOUS and here is why

Full of shit, you didn't read anything.

It's a retcon-based Reboot, taking place after the original 2.

Danny McBride said they wanted to reboot pretty much the whole damn thing. It's the Halloween 3 we never ended up getting.

high waisted panties can make any body unattractive

That's not true. Your ilk always ends up being a skeleton fridge or a fat fridge.

This is the closest thing to a proper ending the series will get. Laurie's ending in Resurrection was fucking stupid.

That's exactly what H20 did, and if history is anything to go by, if this one ends up being good and making money, they're just going to tarnish it by cranking out a shitty sequel.

It was put into the contract that Resurrection would happen when she signed up for H20. She would only do it if she got to kill Michael. The Akkads said ok, but only if she would come back for a cameo in the next one. And then they took her kill away.

But, H20 was essentially Halloween 3.

Laurie believes Michael is dead after all these years following him burning to a crisp in the hospital.

It's stupid to reboot it from a past point when H20 is a perfectly good jumping off point.

He has no head at the end though...

I don't know about everyone else, but high waisted panties are usually hot as fuck to me.

On the subject of Jamie, I agree with on the matter. Definitely a butterface.

>ROASTIES REEEE

You brought it up first. Thats the irony. The same shit was going around when Mark Hamil returned to Star Wars

Didn't she ded already?

It's H40.

>high waisted panties are usually hot as fuck to me
She wears them better than most...

faggot

I haven't seen H20 since the theater, but the Monster Madness review says that all they say in H20 is that "his body was never found", which is more likely alluding to the end of 1, where he just gets up, and disappears after he fell off the balcony. That seems more logical than him somehow getting up after being flame broiled, and then managing to slip away with cops, firefighters, paramedics, reporters, and who knows what else at the hospital.

It acknowledges part 2 by saying they are siblings. They aren't siblings in the 1.

Who cares anymore.

I'm not knocking your question, but the fact that the continuity with this is so fucked, I doubt they even care about what this is a sequel to. It'll all be rebooted again next year like everything is anymore.

In the 1st*

Do they explain in 2 why the hospital was basically abandoned? Hospitals are obviously 24/7, and fully staffed at all times.

Throwaway line about the doctor being at a Halloween party. It's just an excuse to make it scarier. Don't think too hard about it.

I can't believe it's been almost twenty years since H20. Fuck I'm getting old.

H40

I M A G I N E being Sup Forums

imagine

Somebody post her really old aerobics videos where she's flexing her ass in the mirror and you can see her asshole through her spandex

That would be the movie "Perfect." I have it on DVD but no webms.

>halloween
>awesome
they've all been pretty mediocre excluding the first which was nearly 40 years ago

MOMMY

Imagine being a faggot

Does that mean Jamie from Halloween 4 is retconned?

I've honestly never thought she was good looking.

She already died though.

What do you mean?

H20 already retconned her out of existence.

faggot

this