CALU offers segregated housing

Segregated housing will now be available to black students at California State University Los Angeles as a means of combating “microaggressions” and “racially insensitive remarks.”

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/6/cal-state-university-la-offers-segregated-housing-/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg58d8opQKA
newsninja2012.com/shameful-a-california-univ-creates-black-only-housing-to-stop-microaggressions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Inb4 everything is broken and toilets are stolen.

>Apartheid for the sake of liberalism
We've actually come full circle

Those are going to be some smelly ass dorms

The non-black students are lucky

That's great. Maybe also segregate schools. Let blacks enjoy their own schools without whitey microaggressions, and let the crackers rot in their unenriched all-white schools. Good deal for all.

You should also offer a separate nation to those poor blacks, you bigot. Give them a state and let it secede from the white imperialist union

>MFW when niggers are so stupid they do what we've wanted all along.

Have fun in your Liberian dorms you faggots.

This is a good thing as it will keep at least some Asians and whites from the violent nigger scourge. This might also set precedent for whites only spaces as well. I approve.

This should work out great

I guess shit like this is why they make us learn history.

The blacks will watch videos on how they wuz kangz and everyone will get straight A's that can dunk a basketball.

Whites will do stupid cracker shit like mathematics, engineering, programming and other cracker ass shit that they do to keep the black man down.

>go on for years that you want to use the same facilities as whites and end racial segregation
>a few decades later, demand to be segregated again
Yeah, okay.

Segregation was designed to destroy blacks so good for them.

Will dump pics of pruit igoe until my ride gets here

not all blacks are this stupid. lotts of them will choose to dorm with the whites.
it may even turn out to be a failure wwith like only 50 students that want to segregate themselves.

I can't fucking wait. They will segregate themselves and display to the world that the black dorms will have higher rates of campus assault, robberies, delinquencies, uncleanliness, and failing grades. Make more people realize the black community is eating itself from the inside out. Maybe more blacks will want segregation back in other facets of life. Good. Maybe I won't have to directly deal with them anymore. Stick to your self-made ghettos please.

They're doing whitey a favor but I bet they'll crawl back when the going gets too tough.

Watch how much violence will take place in these black majority dorms.

Segregated dorms now t.Mugabe

Self selection at its finest.

blacks are ridiculous who want nothing but double standards so they can take advantage of you as much as possible. I wasn't a racist until exposed to the behaviour of the animal black race.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg58d8opQKA

THIS IS WHAT NIGGERS THINK WILL HAPPEN.

They will probably wear their houses down and will Cry raicis when their housing ends up in a worse condition than the other facilities. Probably the Uni will obey and Hand anything to them

A high school in my hometown introduced segregated classes this semester, to offer white students a better danish experience of going to school.
Our minister of integration, Inger Stojberg, said it was perfectly fine.

>mfw in 20 years segregation will be a mainstream reality again and in another 20 years when it is a huge failure blacks blame white people

Niggers dont have morality they are completely ruthless psychopaths with no accountability.

>wherever i go there will be a ghetto for me!

That would be fine if whites got their own housing options as well. Of course, the left only likes privilege and racism when it's against white people.

Man, I thought Chicago had a high crime rate, but this video tells me that it should be a paradise. Silly reality.

psychopath are usually very intelligent, and niggers aren't so i don' think they are psychopaths just fucking retarded

Liberia already exists. Does anyone know how Americans could get citizenship? Is it still easy?

These people realize that the only chance they'll ever get a job is working along side by whites right?

That or Burger King.

The democrats voted against black suffrage, they're the ones telling black people they need to segregate. How fucking dumb are these black people to buy into this garbage?

Yeah, but when all of that comes to pass they'll blame it on the system and lack of funding fo dem programs. In the end the liberal faculty will be told to check their privileges and open their wallets.

>niggers are doing what we wanted all along

A psychopath is a human that is incapable of empathy you moron.

Talk about regressive politics. This is exactly the kind of stuff MLK fought against.

Kek. South Africa literally did nothing wrong.

But wait, when we as minorities in this country call for segregation we're sanctioned and labeled as racist?

Reinstating Jim Crow Laws under a different pretense.

Psychopaths are not inherently intelligent; usually a psychopath has no control over his emotions and lets them get the best him, where as a sociopath has almost an absence of empathy and emotions. Typically the sociopath will be more intelligent iirc.

Not to Liberia because they're still upset about the Amero-Liberians enslaving all the native Africans. There are a few African countries that have tthe right of return, though. I think Ghana is one.

Psychos are born, socios are caused by environment.

MLK would be literally crucified today for being an uncle tom and supporting white supremacy.

Seems to me Australian abos and the american urban monkeys are like apples and oranges. I can see they share the gibs and the violence, but is there anyrhing interesting about abo behavior specifically that you've noticed?

for all their niggy appearance they seem to share more traits with our indians than our niggers, which sort of makes sense since they're aborigines.

Sociopaths have to be intelligent to blend in.

Psychopaths are just animals.

>does that mean you don't see me?

No you silly cunt it means i'm colorblind, thanks for rubbing it in bitch

Normally I agree with niggers segregating themselves, except whites are not allowed that privilege

This. When the nig dorm inevitably becomes a shit hole the whites will end up having to dump loads of money to fix up the buildings the nigs continually destroy. It will be like a micro-chicago.

Shouldn't they segregate by gender rather than race?

This is the most tolerant post I've ever read!

This is great. If you can convince your niggers to self-segregate America might just be a country worth something again

We did it in germany, paying some of the "refugee" a nice 3 star hotel. After 3 day they shit on the floor, cooked their food with real fire, used the hotel furniture as fuel.

You can only hope, that the "segregated houses" collapse and end the nightmare and some nigger lifes.

mfw this

Digits!

They've gone in a full circle

They are openly racist against whites now thats how much the liberals have empowered them socially.

Hvor jeg dog savner mit hjemland, håber at Inger laver noget fremskridt derhjemme med alle de lorte perkere

Go back to meddit with this
>MUH MLK
shit. fucking nigger loving faggots

Hahaha this is fantastic.

Imagine all of the shit that will happen there. They will probably have their own campus police cell.

>Nog literally shitting on the efforts of other nog that fought for them to stop the segregation
wew lads

Yes, you poor oppressed black folks. You shouldn't have to grace those evil whites with your superior intellect and natural grace. Please, for your own good, abandon us primitive whites to our horrible, hateful, non-diverse, oppressive society. We will stand with you and support your decision every step of the way, and we will do everything in our power to make sure you get what you want.

I'll try to respond to this in a serious way. What do they expect this to solve? What are these school teaching young students? What happens when they graduate and inevitably apply for a job at a ***non-segregated*** company?

The person that murders you is likely to look exactly like you, meaning whites murder whites and blacks murder blacks. If they really cared about their safety, then statistically speaking, they would specifically request a white roommate.

Nothing about this is supported by logic or fact. This is driving the wedge further in and at this point, I don't even care.

Is there even an non (((micro-aggressive))) alternative for that statement?

Why stop there. All you need to do now is sell cotton picking as an exclusively African American cultural expression and you can go back 200 years.

Nope, a white person talking to a person of color is by default a micro-aggression.

We plant knives, pipe guns and liquor around their dorm.

Then sit back and watch the magic.

they like segregation as long as they can sit in the golden part of it. there will be "blacks only" areas but as soon "whites only" areas appear you can bet your dick they will chimp out.

The only winning move is to not play. Whiners will always find something to whine about, no matter how much you cater to them.

There is, those who fought for what those very same individuals have today would be ashamed at the very behavior of the descendants who are so ungrateful that they would regress to such ends which is what those who "oppressed" them wanted.

We finally did it, boys. newsninja2012.com/shameful-a-california-univ-creates-black-only-housing-to-stop-microaggressions/

>such tears
Can't wait to hear what excuses they'll make up when students in all-black dorms show a decrease in grades and increase in violence. Organised assaults and rapes on whites and uncle toms WILL go up.

He doesn't know that our entire culture is built around hiding the colossal failure that is black people.

Only black students? Wtf is this racist shit?

They will turn their half of the dorm into Detroit.

>Segregated housing
I believe kangs call them projects

everyone wants segregation, this is a human issue

anti-human marxists ruined this world

I had a white roommate in college. He was awesome and a metalhead. We had a rough start until he walked in and heard me playing Judas Priest

>Public school
How is this not a Civil Rights Act/Title VI violation?

Next up: Segregated restrooms and water fountains. Progress is wonderful.

LOL fine by me.

GIBSMEDAT

So wait, now the left are pushing for people to be racially segregated now? What happened to progressiveness and one race the human race?

If this happens I'm moving to the US.

Just wait for them to deny a white persons application to live in the "housing space delegated for Black students." Then they'll be violating Title VIII aka The Fair Housing Act, which does apply to student housing provided by colleges thanks to the ruling in US vs University of Nebraska at Kearney. Then the poor discriminated white person can file a complaint with the DOJ or HUD, go to court, and be awarded damages for being discriminated against by CALU.

>does this mean I'm invisible
I wish

>one college
>one group of people
>one sliver of the population
>"the left"

This has to happen.

So basically the college is just going along with it until it gets challenged?

Jesus it's literally come full circle. What else did we expect?

Most likely, I doubt the DOJ or HUD will take the initiative. Besides it'll be easier to argue that CALU's black only housing is segregation once there is an actual case of them denying a white person's application to live there.

>Segregated housing

I'm honestly fucking amazed. Seems like the 90s where they had real success pushing the Fresh Prince type "just like you" media narrative collapsed in on itself.

I grew up with two decades of colourblind propaganda directly imported from US television, I saw one black person during my childhood, and my idea of a foreigner was a Finn. I bought the idea completely. I didn't think race was an issue at all, and neither did anyone else I ever talked to.

Fast forward to today, with all kinds of people flooding the streets, and muh minorities imagining oppressions so hard they will start a fight over which stance you had when you went into a room they were in.

Race relations has deteriorated back to pre-civil rights in the US and doubled back from the post war progress in Europe. All thanks to liberals, who've had a pretty much undefeated run for almost a century now.

Are you implying this is even a bad thing.

Leave the beasts to themselves. Let them act like kings and queens without the restraints of the white man.

The only reason you hate them now is because you can no longer ignore them. Growing up in a small swedish town the only immigrants I saw in school was a chinese girl whose parents owned a store in town. Then I moved into Göteborg for university a few years ago and suddenly I had to live in Kortedala and ride the tram with all these subhumans every single fucking day. The problem isn't that race relations have gotten worse, the only thing that has changed is that now you can't ignore them anymore because there are so fucking many of them.

All memes aside the US is far worse than Sweden in terms of being flooded with niggers, but the US is what Sweden will look like in the future with all the racial segregation and hatred. The difference is that you're not allowed to have guns in Sweden anymore because our politicians are traitors who think that us native Swedes have the lowest priority.

"You cant be racist against white people" when i first heard this, i realized these stupid fucking liberals are being taken for a ride these people just hate whites plain and simple even the ignorant ones that help them

They won't leave you to yourself, Sven. You brought them to your country, and the more you show you are willing to run away ('leave them'), the more ground they will cover, the more they will take advantage.

What the fuck are you talking about you obviously deluded idiot

>What the fuck are you talking about

Sure, I'm the deluded one. The wogs are already in Sweden, stupid. There are more every year. While Swedes 'leave them' and retreat to suburbia, the wogs will continue to spread and multiply. Just look at England.

You can keep sneering if you like mate, but you're no longer in any position to act like the master who can 'leave the beasts' to their own devices and be certain they won't turn on him.