Hillary assumes Pepe form briefly before the transmission is cut

Hillary assumes Pepe form briefly before the transmission is cut.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NQNcnim1HY
toprightnews.com/breaking-wikileaks-drops-bombshell-about-hillary-clintons-health/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I figured you guys would be all over this... I remember when the big, black mystery doctor and the alleged epi-pen thing he was holding was all over the board.

There's no reason why anyone should've handed Hillary a book at that moment... they had just handed her both a bottle and cup of water, then in the middle of everything, she's handed a book for a few seconds with some kind of pen-like bookmark in it.

her plane looks shite

Final Bump

Somebody post the webm.

>I figured you guys would be all over this...
That's an awfully peculiar way to have worded that.

Especially the ellipsis.

Anything you want to tell us...?

here it is youtube.com/watch?v=0NQNcnim1HY

she was just upping her antihistamines bro

WOW WHAT A SURPRISE THE DIAZEPAM DOCTOR MAN HANDS SUBTLY HANDS HER A DIAZEPAM INJECTION RIGHT WHEN SHE STARTS HAVING A COUGHING FIT BEFORE AN ONCOMING SEIZURE AND SHE HAS TO "DEPART" TO "CLEAR HER THROAT" FOR SEVERAL MINUTES WHILE SHE RIDES OUT HER SEIZURE.

AND THE PUBLIC WILL NEVER QUESTION THIS.

>AND THE PUBLIC WILL NEVER QUESTION THIS.

this

I've talked about hillary's health issues with multiple people IRL and they are taking the mainstream media position hook line and sinker. "Oh there's nothing wrong with her"

I have no idea how she is going to get through a debate with donald without freezing/seizing. Will she have Dr. Nig behind her the whole time, or will she stand at a podium unassisted?

It's mildly funny that you didn't realize I was being sarcastic.

why can't she have a Q&A with journalists without something fucked up happening?
this was in the middle of an answer about Clinton Foundation reforms after her supposed election.

>I have no idea how she is going to get through a debate with donald without freezing/seizing. Will she have Dr. Nig behind her the whole time, or will she stand at a podium unassisted?

I don't see how it's possible for her to get through a debate when she can't get through a rehearsed 20min. speech consistently. Trump is going to bring the heat as well, so it's going to be even harder on her.

I think even if she was to have some sort of autoinjector rig that was concealed, I mean....how the fuck is it not going to be noticeable on worldwide television? What will the effects be? She's obviously not 100% health, and it remains to be seen just HOW bad she is.

I have a feeling it's going to be 1000% worse than the Nixon v. Kennedy debates. She may just entirely drop out after she completely collapses against the onslaught from Trump. Either that or she gets to play the victim card against "The Bully", and get yet another free pass from the media.

Tons of people don't trust the media anymore though, and it'll only be more obvious to normies that they're being lied to if this happens.

RARE PEPE HILLARY RARE PEPE HILLARY RARE PEPE HILLARY RARE PEPE HILLARY RARE PEPE HILLARY RARE PEPE HILLARY RARE PEPE HILLARY PRAISE KEK

>I think even if she was to have some sort of autoinjector rig that was concealed, I mean....how the fuck is it not going to be noticeable on worldwide television?

She can comfortably fit a whole refrigerator below those long, stiff coats of hers.

>allergic reaction
kek

>the big, black mystery doctor
you must have missed him in the video. he is not a mystery. he is right there

that woman looks nothing like hillary

body double?

I wonder if they will dope her up before the debate. I bet she's balancing out the benzos with modafinil.

ok.

This, wtf. It's not her. Looks like fucking JK Rowling.

You are correct, one of the leaked emails was from Jake tapper in 2012 recommending modafinil

pedro fereira está ameaçando a familia bica com alguma coisa. eu acho que ele é membro do ranchi

She will definitely be on drugs. Some people claim she has advanced Parkinson's and sometimes medication simply doesn't work. She might freeze and collapse on stage or be completely incapable of answering any questions.

Yeah, you're right.., pic related is hillary

Who is the black security guard?

He must be her most personal body guard

he must know all her secrets

is there any way we could bribe him to get all the dirt on her health?

he's her doctor. there is suspicion that he is a neurologist

she has parkinson's

it looks like ET

toprightnews.com/breaking-wikileaks-drops-bombshell-about-hillary-clintons-health/