Movies that start well and then turn into absolute stinking pieces of shit without any warning

Movies that start well and then turn into absolute stinking pieces of shit without any warning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=woS7cKQ20Xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok, you start

I think D.A.D. which would be judged more kindly if it wasn't followed by Kino Royale. Among the other Pierce films it's just more of the same fun cheese but next to the po-faced Craig films it looks ridiculous.

Pacific Rim
I was so hyped by the first fight, then it's 90 minutes of "WAAAAH, I DUN WANNA DRIVE THIS ROBOT" and "oh, hey, cool chinese and russian robots, let's see what they ca... dead". And then some stupid ass action scenes.
Using a boat to beat up a monster when you have a sword in your wrist?
Fuck off.
Oh and autistic fucking scientists that take up far more time than they should.
Fuck, I despise that movie.

From Dusk Till Dawn

I disagree source: my initial reaction walking out the theater was "this sucked dick" and I was fucking ten

>tripfag
>believes die another day isn't one the shittiest bond movies ever
pottery

It starts fairly well with the whole Bond getting captured and tortured in Korea but it all turns to shit when Halle Berry shows up

Unironically this
First act is the purest of all kino

maybe he just that op is wrong when he says that this film "started off well"

You don't believe love is real?

Your wrong user. It was always bad.

duel is good tho
youtube.com/watch?v=woS7cKQ20Xs

this, I remember thinking it was shit before CR was even made. The start was awesome though.

Bioshock Infinite

Unironcally, TDKR, everything went downhill after the plane scene. I truly think Nolan fucked up by using all of the cool charismatic villains in the first two films and not getting Leo on board as The Riddler

It both improved and diminished after the plane scene. You are right about the villains. Shame they were so hasty with offing Heath for cheap publicity.

It was always bad. The only good Brosnan's Bond film was Goldeneye and the rest are mediocre, but DAD takes the cake with its stupidity.

Ok, how would you have closed out the movie?

It pains me so bad how the third act ruined what could've been one of the greatest sci-fi movies of all time

Why do they all look fucking angry? Is that the american poster?

>/comfy/ as fuck watching beautiful scifi kino
>all of the sudden it turns into a zombie flick

IRL meme aside, Rocky Horror. Goes to shit after Meatloaf dies.

>noooo muh traditional genre was messed with this is how art dies.

you fags are insufferable

Half baked
They probably expected everyone watching to be too stoned to care at that point.

Full metal jacket after the boot camp scene

Yeah, it's better to just turn that one off early.

Nah, it's shit even as a Brosnan era film.

It had so much potential to be Bondkino (invisible car, ice lair, Korean geopolitical hijinx), but they played it way too cheesy for its own good.

>without any warning
Halle Barry is literally in the opening credits you dunce.

I watched TDKR once years ago but have the plane scene memorized thanks to Sup Forums

Is this a bot?

You can tell at which moment of the writing of the script David Cage saw Matrix.

Any of Ben Wheatley's most recent films.