Okay, which one of you did this?

Okay, which one of you did this?

wcpo.com/news/local-news/colleges/nku-news/nku-students-respond-to-racially-charged-flier-for-white-week

>racially charged
When will it end?

>An unauthorized, racially charged mock flier for a "Welcome White Week" drew NKU students and faculty together Tuesday for a demonstration against racial intolerance on campus.
Literally saying they're intolerant of whites.

>The university's official Twitter account said the flier was not endorsed by any campus authority or organization and that Student Affairs would be investigating its source

but muh first amendement!!

You know that saying that "Diversity is white genocide"?
I'm starting to believe it more and more every day

That's because it's true.

>thinking it was ever not true

You are why this is happening.

>white week
>3 days

But every week is white week anyway shitlord

>a college investigating where a flier came from is violating the first amendment

It's time for you to kys. It's fucking retards like you who make us all look bad.

>Welcome Black Week is a week-long series of events that introduce incoming freshmen to organizations and programs that focus on the black experience

If the university organizes this for a small minority, they should also organize it for larger groups, since there's much more reasons to have it.

And white people could definitely need some unity events.

>black week
>not racist
>white week
>racist

white genocide is not a meme

>Straight Pride is an insult to LGBT people
>But it's okay for sexual deviants to insult normal people.

Also

>NKU
>real university
pick one

they call it "punching up"

>implying the person who made the posters wouldn't be expelled
>implying the expelled student wouldn't then sue, and win
>implying that attempts to stifle unfavourable speech aren't at odds with the principles of free expression

This is literally a generation of white people that despise themselves. They hate their whitness so much that it makes me wonder, would they chose to be black instead if they had a choice?

It's absolutely true.

Now also realize every time someone or some group says "we need more diversity", what they're really saying is "we want less white people".

>Intolerant of whites
Is that bad because the shoe is now on the other foot or because discrimination is bad?

because discrimination is bad

It's bad because intolerance of whites in America is like intolerance of blacks in Africa.

Go fuck yourself.

Dude I'm a student there, I just infiltrated republicans meeting there last night, was planing on turning them into trump supporters. Who the fuck did this, I know most of the local "nazis" but none of them said anything about this. SHEIIIIIIIIT, I got cucked again.

>shoe is now on the other foot
What shoe? There are still slaves in Africa, retard.

First slave owner in America was black and he sued a white man who employed his slave for a wage to keep his slave.

Your idiocy just proves how racist and anti-white the entire West is.

We should seriously lock up black children to serve time for their parents' crimes since they can't stop with this "white guilt" meme and
>muh reparations

Bunch of lazy communist gibmedats should just be sent to Cuba or gassed