Valid Trump Criticism Thread

This thread is for Trump supporters to air their complaints about our candidate.

I have been on the Trump train from the start, but there are several things about him that trouble me:

-Picking Pence to appeal to cuckservatives when his entire campaign is driven by unaffiliated voters. He should have picked a moderate Democrat like Webb to pull support from both sides.

-The excessive booth tan. Why is he fucking orange? In my experience only the extremely vain and self-absorbed go to tanning salons. Trump's tan doesn't look remotely natural, his eyelids are not tanned, and it does nothing but damage his personal image and campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Orange is the new black that's why.

Thinking vaccines cause autism and associating with Alex Jones

He never says white, he's dishonest like a Jew, and he's pro Israel. Follow me on Twitter @whitegenocid3

his trophy wifes family have a history of communist party membership

I agree with the Pence pick being bad. He's seem to have fallen into the same trap Obama did, thinking by giving the Republican fanatics some concessions, they'd come over to his side. Note how that largely hasn't happened with the "establishment" but has with the voters.

I'd say I most dislike his Reaganomics tax plan. That will DEFINITELY be picked apart by Hillary at the debates, and Trump's retort of supply-side bullshit will be easily rebuffed.

He said he doesn't know why we shouldn't use nukes in the middle east.

That's a good criticism. Having the Western World led by three women will be a better sell than having a 1950s style trophy wife in the White House.

I worry he will be a mediocre president stymied by a recalcitrant congress and an unsure populace. I really hope I'm wrong.

You mean melania? Everyones family has a history of communist party membership here. Yugoslavia kinda demanded that if you wanted a normal life.
Not that they'd do something to you openly for not being in, but our daily life would get signifially harder, Your kids would go to shittier schools and you would have a harder time finding jobs.
This didnt apply that much on the 90s, but before Tito's death it was the case.
Just explaining, thats the case with almost everyone from ex-YU

Why shouldn't we?

mike pence is daddyfu, fuck you

He has no real ideas just a desire to start wars and initiate 18th century style tariffs crushing our economy and inevitably killing hundreds of millions worldwide. Its like the adjective edgy was born into a human form and it donned a cheap wig and started manufacturing suits and steaks in China all while blustering about how tough they are on the Chinese.

I'm not saying that Pence is a bad politician, he's one of the most traditional conservatives around.

Trump just could have done so much more with the VP spot. A moderate/conservative Democrat would have shattered Hillary's support base.

Instead Trump tried to appeal to Establishment cucks who will never not hate him for assassinating their chosen ones, and Evangelicals who are the anchor making the GOP look retarded, and have been for decades.

>wants to start a war
Citation required, though you arnt going to give one.

Last night on Oreilly he said he had "no idea" why he had overwhelming White support. What an idiot. He could have at least made a point about White rural workers hurt by immigrant labor or something.

REEEEEE the E.U is not a country, nor a region!

sry for the derail, carry on

>18th century style tariffs crushing our economy
America has a big enough internal market to go it alone. We're not a tiny European nation.

>inevitably killing hundreds of millions worldwide
Saving the rest of the world by sacrificing ourselves is not our responsibility or duty.

Playing to win.
>inb4 "bad goy"

He's stated several times he wants to send troops in to deal with ISIS

Are you implying he'd be starting the already several year old Syrian War?

Gomey instead of Pence would have won my heart over

Don't be retarded and try to backpedal. He wants to start US involvement.

The #1 problem with Trump is his asshat supporters dont even follow politics or pay attention to anything but trucks n' wrastlin an evil tyrant cuckold fetish scenarios

>CTR concern trolling again
I thought you fags were broke? or did hillary throw another 10 million in?

gee, i wonder who could be behind this thread

I was skeptical of trump and still am but the way the media establishment goes after him made me support him. My biggest problem with him is that he doesn't understand some issues (internet mainly) very well and they way he talks about solving them is like he would personally do it. like he doesn't understand bureaucracy and would check out each potential immigrate himself.

>he doesn't think we are already involved
But I get what you mean, ground troops and official deployment. We probably won't see that, Kerry tried a few years ago and had to backpedal when it became apparent the citizenry were not interested.

He's very centerist politically, I'm not a fan of the golden mean idea. A position having broad appeal does not mean that it is the best idea. I wish Trump were more of a social conservative.

I am very concerned that he really hasnt put that much money up, I am assuming he will start an ad blitz in october, but he needs to rebuke hillary and defend himself in a way that reaches the average american.

I'm not a shill. It's okay for those of us who support Trump to air our grievances. He's by no means a perfect candidate, just superior to the alternative.

I we get our criticism out in the open, it allows for better discourse on how Trump can improve his campaign.

His tarifs are a terrible idea, they will save some jobs in the selected industry, but far more will be lost.

t. thomas sowell - basic economics

America is massive and has a huge internal market. Tariffs would hurt a country like Britain, but probably not America.

Trump need to stop saying stupid shit and shooting himself in the foot. It's insane how many opportunities he's had to really crush Hillary under the heel when she's fucked up, and he doesn't do it. he gets caught up in dumb controversies.

Also is he even running any ads? I've seen more ads for the Libertarian party than I have for Trump. Hillary ads all over the place too. He needs to be putting the dagger in. Showing clips of Hillary lying about the emails. Showing how she is a literal crook. Only ad I've seen with Trump is some generic "We make jerbs derp" bullshit. He needs to drive the knife in, hit her weak points.

In multiple points of our history, the government was entirely funded by tariffs. In fact, the tariff years were better on average for the American economy than the globalist/free trade era.

Go away globalist shill.

Trump in his recent visit to Shaun Hannity townhall meeting holds now the same position on immigration as Jeb Bush does with the gang of 8 bill.

Tariffs would hinder the US Economy more than help

Trump is pro Israel and Zionists support Trump over Clinton. It's the liberal NY jews that hate Trump.

But no, I'm sure the jews are behind this thread even though it goes against their motives.

Fucking retard.

>the way the media establishment goes after him made me support him
>My biggest problem with him is he doesn't understand... internet issues

Wow. Don't vote.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
YOU ARE NOW FREE
TO
END
YOUR
OWN
LIFE

The Democrats do have a good point though about millions of potentially good jobs in infrastructure development. Everything from road construction to electrical engineering. Republicans would never raise taxes enough to make that viable.

The wall is stupid and so are his supporters.

.02 dollars have been deposited into your account

probably why they don't rank it, but simply show how it compares for context

Money could be redirected to such projects by abolishing Social Security and Medicare.

The people aren't that disinterested in issues though. Trump needs cut back on the personally character attacks and highlight his policies that help America, like immigration restriction and trade deal renegotiating, and shut up about shit like supply-side tax plans.

Saying "white" in any positive light is worse than saying nigger on mainstream television nowadays. That's why he doesn't say white; he's not a fucking retard, he knows why he has the white support.

This would've wrecked the convention and destroyed his run.

lol I get that Americans are masochists and hate having social benefits, but no way aging baby boomers will be stupid enough to hurt their medical care.

>Trump need to stop saying stupid shit and shooting himself in the foot.
Give me three legit examples of this happening

"We're gonna win bigly"
This drove me nuts, he's changed it to "big league" more clearly but it did not seem that way before.
Also it's played up by the media and not a valid criticism of Trump as a president, but he does say stupid stuff

I'm concerned about him being Pro-Israel. Killary is Pro-Israel as well. Although Trump claims America first, I don't know. His Jewish connections are a tad worrying. I wish he'd call out Soros, or the Rockefellers/Rothchilds. Maybe he's just controlled opposition. He claims to be anti-Globalism. Is he anti-TPP as well? Maybe he is legit? God, I want to believe he's legit so bad. But his AIPAC speech, I don't know.

If he loses will all the right wing people think "we have nothing left to lose save america" and start shit? If he wins will the lefties chimp the fuck out? Ah man, it's all coming crashing down. Kind of sad, really.

>supply side
All of his economic policies approach from the demand side, since that's what we're on?

HRC has no chance at the debates

>Why is he fucking orange?
It's a side effect of time travel

>Picking Pence
Pence is from the future is the one who orchestrated this whole thing

ITT

>

>what is 2 months before the election
>what is short attention span of american voters and relevant info
>what is timing
>what are debates

I think Social Security will have to be abolished whether we like it or not, it is an unaffordable, unsustainable, irresponsible Ponzi scheme.

1. Legit trying to defend Trump University/Steaks/Magazine and other bullshit things he lent his name to
2. The punish women for abortion thing
3. The assorted Twitter rants he goes off on anytime he's attacked

The biggest to me is that he a total Jewish shill also he keeps going back on what he said he would do one little bit at a time. At this point his policies are not going tri do anything to stop the third world and other threats.

The biggest thing though is that he's a like shill b s great grandma was an Ashkenazi all his kids are marrying or are now Jews themselves he has Jewish imagery all over his office and all his and his father's bus I was partners were Jewish. Trump tower is even 666 feet tall and trumps office is on floor 66. I wo t get into that shot but if you look it up it's obvious that family loves numerology and satanic occultism.

Also his uncle was one of the scientists that covered up nikola teslaa technology

I don't give a shit how much plastic surgery she had or what the fanboys so, this cow is ugly as fuck.

Fake tits and cosmetic surgery are for degenerates. Paying for your daughter to mutilate her body is degenerate.

ITT

"thinly" veiled shill thread

I like her better before all that tunning.

>doesn't believe in climate change
>Believes in Reaganomics
>Doesn't mention whites ever
>Wants to deregulate businesses and unhinge them on America
>Is probably going to flip flop on immigration
>Panders to shitskins all the time now

Well shit. Gonna look into this. If it's true...Well, the Trump Train was a fun ride while it lasted. To have a glimmer of hope even if only for a little while. It was nice...

>Its totally not masochist to be taxed more and more bro

Either way Trump will win in the aftermath of an October Shock, ISIS will attack America before the election plus a big league leak from Wikileaks.

>1. Legit trying to defend Trump University/Steaks/Magazine and other bullshit things he lent his name to

What is wrong with doing this? Seems like you're splitting hairs here. It has his name, he defends it... why is this a problem?

>2. The punish women for abortion thing

It was a good answer for a hypothetical situation that would never happen. The media spun it more than anything they've ever spun.

>3. The assorted Twitter rants he goes off on anytime he's attacked

This is what kept him part of the news cycle. I see a lot of people get mad at his constant defense, but it's what separates him from run of the mill Republicans that get accused and shit on by Dems and can't fight back.

>Picking Pence to appeal to cuckservatives when his entire campaign is driven by unaffiliated voters. He should have picked a moderate Democrat like Webb to pull support from both sides
Yeah, Webb would have been a better pick. But, Pence is doing well with people. It worked out fine

>-The excessive booth tan. Why is he fucking orange? In my experience only the extremely vain and self-absorbed go to tanning salons. Trump's tan doesn't look remotely natural, his eyelids are not tanned, and it does nothing but damage his personal image and campaign.
Sure, but people have stopped caring

sage in options field

Got any more info on this?

>What is wrong with doing this? Seems like you're splitting hairs here. It has his name, he defends it... why is this a problem?

Especially with Trump University, he clearly was not that involved and it was mostly run by legit con men. He should disassociate himself from it, not dig deeper.
It's actually a pretty good clue that he never planned to do this well in the campaign, else he would have cleared up some of this baggage.

Ivanka and Melania have shit-tier feet tbqh

It's not.

So...you're concern troll.

My largest complaint is that he lets people's criticisms get under his skin, and he refuses to let things go. When Romney criticized him in that speech in... when was that, January? Whenever it was, Trump spent the next few weeks bringing it up at every opportunity, making sure to call Romney a loser, and poor compared to him.

I like that he's willing to call people out on their shit, but he has to stop holding a grudge when someone speaks poorly of him. He takes it so personally, and drags the story out way longer than it needs to be. Every time he hit Ted Cruz after the convention, for instance, the media made sure to mention that Cruz refused to endorse him.

It's a rookie mistake, and he's getting better about it, but you can tell he lets this stuff get to him.

My other concern is that he doesn't seem to be prepping for the first debate particularly well. I think he feels like he's going to be able to just coast through this thing by counterpunching whenever she hits him, and that's not the case. It's already going to look bad if he attacks her; he's about 6'2", and she's five fucking feet tall and looks like she's about to die. It's going to look like a big, mean ol' bully attacking a little old lady.

Let Trump be Trump on the campaign trail, sure, but on the debate stage, when everyone's watching and he's standing ten feet away from the woman who wants to destroy the republic, he needs to look calm, reserved, and strong without appearing mean-spirited. The only way to get that way is for him to prepare enough.

If he treats this like the primary debates, then I'm pretty sure he's going to lose this one badly. I only hope that I'm wrong, or that if he loses, then he'll learn from it and will do what he needs to do in debates two and three. He IS a fast learner, though, so...

I don't know. I just want people to take him seriously, and to listen to what he says for a change.

Also, yeah, it's time for him to start spending some ad money.

- Seems to not be very informed on some issues, especially foreign policy ones.
- Too pro-surveillance.
- Not many specific policies in things other than immigration.
- Promises too much.

He's a very flawed candidate overall but he's nowhere near as bad as Hillary Clinton. She makes greek politicians look like George Washington.

My bad. Still somewhat of a newfag, didn't mean to concern troll by accident.

Picking a liberal for VP would have ended the Republican party right there. A guaranteed loss and completely fractures the already fragile coalition the Republicans have.

ITT: shills shilling shills for shekels.

All of you should kill yourselves

Oh and the fact that he has clearly never studied the Constitution or how the government works.

Yeah good points. Really, the most important debate is the first. If Trump give his same stump points at the debate, they will ask him for more details. The only way he can practice the delivery of those details is through mock debates, which like you said there's no indication he's doing that and will instead just wing it.

If he just attacks her character and comes off as not knowing jack about policy, it's over.

It should be noted that it took me a while to get accustomed to Trump in the first place. I'll be the first to admit that I didn't like him, and didn't support him until the primaries started picking up steam.

I was wrong. I think he might be the last chance we have to do something about the country before it's overrun completely by leftists. If he can do half of what he promises, we've got a fighting chance again. As it stands now, we're fucked.

Trump is a protest vote. His flaws are irrelevant. OP is a fag.

I don't think it's the most important debate; it historically hasn't been the case in other elections, anyway. But it IS important nonetheless. He can raise a lot of money if he does well, and he has a chance to force her to answer for things she has otherwise refused to if he's smart about it. She dodges and evades, but people are sick and tired of that shit. He can hold her accountable if he's on point.

You can't concern troll by accident. He's accusing you of being a sabotaging shill trying to defame Trump. Trump cannot be criticized by his followers. He is their perfect Dear Leader and to criticize dear leader is an insult. He is a perfect 4d chess playing geniusm aster tactician and anyone who doesn't like a single thing he does is a shill.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

>Promises too much.

Yeah. He's literally claiming to re-industrialize the rust belt. Even the most optimistic people know that won't happen quickly enough to be socially valuable to people today. Maybe 30 years from now we'd see the benefits of stopping the TPP or ending NAFTA, but not in a presidential term. If any of that happens at all anyway.

He's for militarizing the police. I don't think the average officer needs to be tacticool while walking the beat.

I'm still waiting for him to signal that he's going to ease up on the war on drugs. He's given signs that he wants to decriminalize marijuana, but overall I don't think he cares, which is a good sign, I suppose. Wish he'd give us an official statement.

I don't smoke the stuff, but putting people in jail for some drugs that they do """Responsibly""" in their own homes/cars is doing much more harm than good.

Yeah, I remember at one of the debates with Bernie she literally dared him to attack her directly, not through inference, and Bernie cucked out. She really has not been challenged this whole campaign.

ITT: Shills shilling shills

Three legit times he;'s shot himself in the foot over stupid non points that could have been avoided.

1. The twitter posting Trump did where he was eating taco salad and said that he loved "hispanics". Was a bad PR move and his campaign manager even told him so.

2. The stupid attack on the Muslim dead soldier's parents. Caused controversy for no reason.

3. The abortion comments that he instantly backed off from. I'm pretty sure this was occurring when all the Hillary email shit was hitting the fan. he never once capitalized on this opportunity, didn't mention it at all and just let it go.

And you know this is just a couple of the dumb things he does. He creates controversy over nonissues, lets major issues by his opponents slide, and then has a weak media presence when its not pulled. We're balls deep in election season, its September and he has no ads. What the fuck is going on?

>appeal to bernouts with socialized healthcare
>flipflop completely in primary debates now to a reasonable conclusion
He needs to keep his shit straight

Not at all.

One thing nobody here has criticized Trump for is his hardline stance on immigration. That's why we like him, why we'll stick with him despite all the other wonky stuff.

Refuses to stick up for white people.

Fuck off welfare nigger.

The US is not a dictatorship, we are allowed to accept that noone is perfect and criticize even those we support.

Trump says and does stupid shit. What matters is that the things he gets right are greater than the things he doesn't.

This isn't a thread about whether he should be President, he should. This is a thread about what he could improve on.

I think Trump is legit pretty stupid for someone who was dealing his entire life with the media.
I also think that the whole 14d chess is a meme that people use to pretend that he is saying dumb shit on purpose.
In reality when it leads to supposedly exposing the media, only people who support him already see the effect of it, because only Breitbart covers it.

Also, he can only win the election because his opponent is so incredibly weak. If Bernie or Biden were the nominee, Trump would have been destroyed beyond recovery by now.

The thing is that he's perfect, if he were pitching a new season of The Apprentice. Negative Press still creates talk about a show, and people will watch it out of curiosity even if it people "hate it". That's why shows like Jersey Shore were able to draw in huge crowds of people. The Situation being a piece of shit made people want to watch him.

The problem here is that there is a tally at the end, and people not liking you actually hurts you. He's used to being able to do the "bad guy" WWE routine, but that doesn't work in politics. Because if people don't like you, you don't get votes.

If Trump had been reasonable from the beginning he wouldn't have a crowd that is so vehemently against him. He could have still had the bravado without saying illegal are rapists, and some he assumes are good people. This election should be free. Hillary should be in jail 20 times over, is hated by her own party, and is basically the walking dead. She has goddamn Parkinson's. How the hell is this close?

He plays dumb, and gets the media to fuck up literally weekly.

I get that you may not be seeing the full impact of his public relations game from Cuckland, but if you can't recognize that he's playing dumb to trip the media into a situation that is beneficial for his message, you arethe legitimately pretty stupid one.

He shits on our allies in the most brash ways possible.

Like I said, wenn he gets the media to supposedly have a double standard, normies don't see it because CNN doesn't report on it. The only people who see it, are people who seek out alternative media and so are most likely to vote for him anyway.

Also, the thing that I see are poll numbers and until this week he was really getting trashed in them simply by doing exactly what he was doing before.
The biggest reason why he started rising again, was because of Hilaries health and leaks.

>Cuckland

That's rich coming from a 60% white country

>Valid Trump Criticism Thread
1. He's a Zionist.
2. He is not pro-White.
3. He supports non-White immigration into White countries.
4. He does not want to save the White race from White Genocide.
5. He will do nothing about the Federal Reserve.
6. He will do nothing about the National Debt.
7. He will do nothing about the impending collapse of the USA.

not really, no one is criticising him from the Left

when you lose the capacity for self criticism you end up with hubris

I think he's very backward-thinking. Not in the PC sense, but I just never hear him speak about moving forward as a country. It's always about going back to the good old days.

What about?

>justice system reform that actually rehabilitates dindus and forces them to serve their communities and raise their kids instead of stamping license plates in private prisons when not shanking each other for snicker bars
>keeping the internet open and free
>training the youth of today for the jobs of tomorrow -- basically a massive education system overhaul where kids are trained to be engineers and programmers at age 10

All he wants to talk about is "law and order" and who he's going to bring to heel or put to the sword or what he's going to restore to what it once was, but in terms of us moving toward a technological utopia where automation takes care of our basic needs. Does he have a single novel idea or is it all about restoring things to what they once were? Anyone talking about what they're going to "bring back" doesn't appeal to me, I want to know what they're doing to bring that we don't have.

This is true. The fact that he's just sort of eking out a victory against Hillary given her laundry list of corruption, poor health, etc, is almost a testament to how bad he is. Simply put, a better Republican candidate could be utterly destroying Hillary right now, but then again if Trump were running against e.g. Obama right now Trump would be getting wrecked as well.

Bernie lost to Clinton.

Biden is this: youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

Trump would have destroyed Biden. Bernie would have been entertaining, but Trump would have won in a landslide.