Uhh, BTFO much?

Uhh, BTFO much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-Mjy9ETtRY
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/09/06/trump-gets-support-88-retired-generals-and-admirals/89903958/
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=42m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=44m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=48m16s
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-trump-leads-clinton-among-military-veteran-voters-n643501
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=46m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=47m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=55m31s
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h09m05s
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h10m08s
shoebat.com/documents/secretConnections.htm
shoebat.com/2015/03/02/shoebat-exposes-hillarys-clinton-foundation-and-how-it-is-mired-in-muslim-brotherhood-connections-washington-post-up-in-arms-and-fails-to-refute-it/
shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Abedin_Affairs_with_Al_Saud_0813123.pdf
shoebat.com/documents/Huma_Brotherhood_Connections_072412.pdf
hillaryclinton.com/issues/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He has a secret plan, faggot.

>this is what Sup Forums 12-year olds actually believe

my fuckin sides

>billionaire with business ties to the most powerful people in the middle east knows less about ISIS than the guys whose job it is to play LARP-Risk from their armchairs in D.C
>leftists will eat that shit up

I love these non arguments that get put out. I thought she was supposed to be substantive.

(he doesn't)

Do the generals have a time machine? Yeah, didn't think so.

Thanks for correcting the record, faggot.

Oh look another clever quip by Hillary

You go girl

#imwithher

That is very well thought out and structured argument, Hillary. Allow me to rebuttal with an equally well thought out and structured argument; yes, I do.

>Nuh uh

Why isn't she talking about her political platform instead of insulting people? I don't get it ..at all.

Her bantz are unparalleled. It's truly over for Trump. He's finished.

I usually shill for Hillary, but fuck is it getting hard to do so. She brings nothing to the discussion and always "refute" Trump's points with really simple stuff lacking any content.
>Delete your account
>No, you don't
Next up:
>No, you

Hillary has forgotten more about ISIS than Trump ever knew. Just like she forgot all those security briefings, and how classified emails work. :^)

Did he actually say that though?

Next is just

"No"

>La Times

Look at how Hillary uses twitter. Can your grandma do this? She typed N O into her phone. AMAZING

Her fucking team that runs her Twitter account is so retarded.

I imagine them as a bunch of humorless hipsters.

My grandma texts me sometimes. She's older than Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-Mjy9ETtRY

Because Democrats have nothing to offer but empty promises, and when people see through their lies they can't do anything but get pissy.

WOW SHE SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT

Cough cough

They'll be paid hawks, most of whom lean to the right but enjoy getting paid large amounts of money to write drivel for an idiot, lapped up by other idiots.

There are levels to politics, just like there are everything else, and for all her rhetoric about how she loves women and minorities you can guarantee every single body in her real team will be a white male in his 30s to 60s, with an Ivy League education behind him.

*ptuh*

Didn't 88 generals endorse Trump?

Haha this

I saw some stupid fuck play a video where barock goes "Donald isn't a plans guy, or a facts guy"

Fucking billionaire with 1000x the net worth isn't a "facts guy"

Trump is a god, everyone who laughs at him loses

I can't wait for him to tweet that Obama is fired, I can't wait for his legacy to be destroyed based on trumps election

Yup, Clintons BTFO.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/09/06/trump-gets-support-88-retired-generals-and-admirals/89903958/

Kek who runs Hillary's twitter, some 22 year old with bitch glasses and bangs? All her one liners are that half-assed chick snark that young girls think is clever

he sells cheap chinese made suits that hardly qualifies fatty bankrupt as a powerful business anything

>88

Is kek just fucking with us now or is he a god of mercy?

Try typing that out again retard

Well seeing as most of our military leaders have been just as corrupt as the politicians, donny might have a point. Maybe we should ask Mattis how he would deal with IS, I have a feeling his response would be similar to Trumps.

wtf i hate trump now

>Million dollar loan
>Flip it into property and multiple business's

Hows that not a success? Post pic of Caviar on private yacht please.

Her bantz are just terrible.

Why are leftists so bad at memes?

she's right.

YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT OF COURSE THEY DO BUT THEY HAVE TO KOWTOW TO KING NIGGER'S ASININE PLANS FOR SYRIA

>bush claimed Iraq was a threat

>Obama said Isis was jv

>Obama thought it would be a good idea to tell Isis we were leaving Iraq and then leave Iraq with little to no transition

Yea lets let the globalist and neocons like Hilary call the shots

I Unironically agree with her.
If trump said this, then he is wrong.

Actually he does, and it's very clear that the current generals don't know jack shit since they keep funding the wrong people.

What a pathetic appeal to authority.

Hey CTR any update on the 2 loogies hillary dunked in her water the other day?

She probably doesn't delete the texts, either.

"I fund more of ISIS than the CIA does." - Hillary Clinton

Holy shit her Twitter and Facebook posts get ransacked every time with negative comments which get the most likes

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
YOU ARE NOW FREE
TO END YOUR OWN LIFE
END YOUR OWN LIFE
END YOUR OWN LIFE
END YOUR OWN LIFE
END YOUR OWN LIFE

This

I'm probably the only person on Sup Forums to have worked with Donald Trump (I am happy to have my record corrected) and he's both of those things, but he gladly delegates to expertise. He's not a know it all and he's more than happy to step aside if someone really knows what they're doing. It was a pleasure working with him, really.

>Well seeing as most of our military leaders have been just as corrupt as the politicians, donny might have a point

This is (probably) what he was driving at. The US military has made massive errors, not only in the last twenty years but in the last fifty. It's not that he knows more about ISIS as an organisation, it's that he would be in a better position to deal with them.

Hillary can't even remember her security training she can't weight in on this discussion.

What difference does it make?

Billionaires aren't restricted by international laws. While a government has to operate by certain rules and maintain an image, a billionaire could easily hire a pmc to do far more than the military could.

Hillary wouldn't pass a developed vetting, or whatever the American equivalent is.

No he's not even remotely wrong, the muslim brotherhood has stripped US intelligence since 2011 of things mentioning jihad, ummah and such things because they are offensive to islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=42m55s You can't beat an enemy you can't define. If you can't say jihad and you can't say ummah. Please analyze this sentence "Ismail Haniya says Jihad is only strategy for Islamic Ummah" 11th february 2012.. You can't..

youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=44m42s Brennan responds and agrees to the purge of information.Which leads to certain individuals like Stephen Coughlin being denied to be able to brief the pentagon and intelligence agencies etc. Anymore. They were essentially shutting up people who knew what the muslim brotherhood was up to. What was the information purged? "all training materials that contained culture and religious content, including information related to islam or muslims" cause it was racist and biased? Ofcourse not, because it helped to identify what muslim brotherhood was doing, so they wanted it gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=48m16s Because of this purge, the intelligence agencies aren't allowed to use the information that he might be doing it for the cause of allah, so they are not allowed to analyze the connections with al qaeda magazine calling for individual jihad because it would be "islamophobic" and "racist" to even suggest, so they're not even allowed to ask the question. This is how the US intelligence agencies especially since 2011 can clear people who may turn out to be terrorists.

This is how stupid the US military brass is about Islamic terrorism.

holy fuckn savage hillary lmao

HOLY SHIT
TRUMP BTFO
CAMPAIGN OVER

>a billionaire could easily hire a pmc to do far more than the military could.

You underestimate how much money it costs to hire a PMC, and overestimate what they're capable of.

Fighting ISIS is only possible using a convenitonal military. PMCs lack everything needed to do it, which is why when that option was tabled it got binned very quickly.

She does know more about ISIS than Trump. It's her baby.

Ok

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-trump-leads-clinton-among-military-veteran-voters-n643501

TURN

THEM

TO

GLASS!!

youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=46m35s
Purging everything that had to do with islam at the request of muslim brotherhood..
"Facts that are relevant should never be purged, and never purged at the request of people whom our own justice department identified as indicted co conspirators".

youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=47m30s the boston bombings happened a bit after, and around the time when this purge of information about islam happened.. so that would mean that people who were briefing about a potential attack, as warned off by russia and others, they were purged aswell. So things have turned really bad with regards to these things under the obama administration.

hey dumbshit, I think Hillary probably knows maybe a little more than most people about the group that she herself founded.

She cteated ISIS so probably yes she knows more than Trump.

why isnt her twitter spammed with pics of her puking?

So what has hillary rodham clinton been doing, she's been helping them subvert US military intelligence on islamic terrorism.. aswell as helping to establish sharia law in the US and the rest of the non muslim world here's an example:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=55m31s Hillary Rodham Clinton at the Human rights council advocating using peer pressure and shaming against those who are critical of islam, eventhough OIC has redefined human rights as being sharia law and not the UN human declaration of human rights.. "enforcing antidiscrimination laws, protecting the rights of all people to worship as they choose, and to use some old fashioned techniques OF PEER PRESSURE AND SHAMING. So that people don't feel that they have the support to do what we abhor"..

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h09m05s THE passing of un resolution 16/18 with the help of hillary rodham clinton, is an agreement to put in motion the execution of OIC's 10 year plan to implement sharia slander laws on western nations and to make it criminal to criticize islam or sharia law. And the OIC knows it! It is a direct attack on 1st ammendment of the US, and of freedom of speech of all sovereign western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h10m08s Hillary clinton admits that resolution 16/18 only effects critics against muslims, critics of christians or jews or buddhits or whoever else.. are not effected by this resolution, aka it's not punishable to slander or offend them.

"the resolution 16/18 was driven more by the kind of DISCRIMINATION in europe and the west in general AGAINST MUSLIM" OIC must be laughing their ass off at how they are slowly passing sharia law in the west via UN resolutions..

Delete your account

He obviously doesn't know more about ISIS than US generals do, but at least he can be honest about the situation.

How can Trump possibly know more about ISIS than hillary? I mean, she can't be such a bad mother, who doesn't know her own child well.

the clinton foundation is also connected to radical islamic organizations and individuals.

shoebat.com/documents/secretConnections.htm

shoebat.com/2015/03/02/shoebat-exposes-hillarys-clinton-foundation-and-how-it-is-mired-in-muslim-brotherhood-connections-washington-post-up-in-arms-and-fails-to-refute-it/

shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Abedin_Affairs_with_Al_Saud_0813123.pdf
shoebat.com/documents/Huma_Brotherhood_Connections_072412.pdf

She is one compromised individual.

He's a celebrity steak salesman who liberals will insist is literally a former German chancellor

Information feeds

*Yawn*

This is a brilliant political tactic
Trump is coaxing her in an attempt to get her to reveal more state secrets and get her arrested.
It's basically the duck season/ wabbit season of politics

For anyone that is going to vote for her, what is any of her policies or plans?

>calls pol 12 year olds
>uses nigger tier meme "my sides"

The generals are indoctrinated idiots

hillaryclinton.com/issues/

I can't do everything for you so you are going to have spend the day reading all of this.

Abridged

>there are people who still reply to these shitty x BTFO threads
Stop.

obongo sacked all the generals who do know

Why is Hillary's account controlled by women in their early 20s?

It was 1488, I'm fairly certain.

the only certain about either of their tax plans is that the rich will pay less, the poor will pay next to nothing and the middle class will continue to get SOAKED.

He hired Larry Kudlow to advise him on economic policy so that's what you'll get.

Why does Trump make these stupid comments? I want him to win but he's fucking it to such an extent that it makes me think he's doing it on purpose.

Of course he would know, he have the knowledge of the future after all...

It's absolutely true. ISIS is using persuasion and an effective online campaign to grow. The generals have no fucking idea. Even yesterday he framed ISIS in a psychological context.

Well it is logical that the creator of ISIS knows more about ISIS than Trump does.

>stupid whore

>take an initial investment and multiply it 4000 times
>liberals think that means nothing

I'd love to see the liberal idiots get a 4000% return on their investments.

>It's basically the duck season/ wabbit season of politics

that's a beautiful analogy

Right? I'm half surprised that tweet didn't end with '*drops mic*'

>inb4 that's not probably the top rated comment under the tweet

>I'd love to see the liberal idiots get a 4000% return on their investments.

Brandon Wu is the most successful game developer of all time, with a net worth of almost six gorrilion. Anyone who starts with a bit of money can be rich without any thought or skill at all! It's Jewish magic! :^)

Generals too busy getting cucked by the globetrotters to bother with ISIS

>see Anderson cooper 360 this morning talking about this
>Ghoul Pence former Army General says "ha! they're mostly Admirals, invalidated"

>American real estate mogul knows less about ISIS than the person who created it

so this is what is being slid

Choice between low taxes and high taxes, Vote low. Dum-dum.

Military Industrial Complex fears that Trump may not perpetuate Perpetual War on Terror. Generals need comfy defense industry jobs to retire too.

>worked with Donald Trump

Do you manage his golf courses in Scottland?

Thank you user, you show them idiots.